Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Show Yourself! Picture topic! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:51 pm
Calixti
Recursive Paradox
Calixti
Recursive Paradox
Calixti
User Image
As close as Gaia can get to what I look like, complete with book and cleavage. The jacket's pretty much the closest thing Gaia has to something that looks like one of my hoodies. They didn't have anything resembling the button-down shirts I wear over tank tops in warmer months. sad

I've noticed that you always have cleavage, as well as the angry stare to offer anyone who notices it. >.>
The ever-present cleavage is basically a result of a severe dislike of anything I feel is too tight around my neck combined with having big boobs that kinda stand out no matter what I wear. For reference, a necklace is "too tight" if I have to undo the clasp to take it off.

This is also the reason the neck of every single crew-neck t-shirt I have ever owned is ridiculously stretched out. >.>

Oh wow, I forgot about that. That sucks.

I know that you're prolly more modest then me about your body, and I get really uncomfortable with low necklines. x_x
The glares aren't modesty. They're anger. On occasion, rage. Except when they're jokey.

I meant more the motivation behind the rage. I know mine is more irritation that it's guys checking me out and not girls. crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:59 pm
User Image
Okay, give or take facial hair, and the actual hair length can vary, but this is pretty much me.  

Fiddlers Green

patch99329

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:43 pm
User Image

This is me, my hair is shorter and less perfect, but I wear similar clothes on a day to day basis. xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:46 am
Finally got the rest from the professional photo shoot. Including a non cropped version of the one I originally showed.

Remember this picture? Not cropped or shrunk, yay!

Profile shot

Hey look I smile sometimes!  

Recursive Paradox

niamhybeag

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:10 pm
Pretty! You look fantastic, particularly in the last pic where you're smiling.

This one was taken at a house party we had a while back. Caught laughing again - same as in most recent pics biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:17 pm
Recursive Paradox
Finally got the rest from the professional photo shoot. Including a non cropped version of the one I originally showed.

Remember this picture? Not cropped or shrunk, yay!

Profile shot

Hey look I smile sometimes!

Your hands are gorgeous! I'm totally envious of them! I have short, stubby fingers that make it really hard to play the cello. In an effort to sound a little less weird... you have a wonderful smile as well biggrin

User Image
There's me in avatar form, more or less. Though the leather jacket should be much more worn in and, obviously, the violin should be a cello. And, I too hate having things near my neck, so the shirt is WAY too high for me.  

Ainwyn

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:54 am
Yay, pretty pictures from all!

User Image
is probably how I look these days. Wish it were more like this:
User Image
Browncoats FTW. Also being ID'd as a male even with long hair would be nice.

Poe: you like the librarian look? Wait until I get my Steamgard outfit pulled together. wink  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:32 pm
TheDisreputableDog

Poe: you like the librarian look? Wait until I get my Steamgard outfit pulled together. wink

Hehehe. I'd totally pull off the spunky girl mechanic in steampunkery in response.  

Recursive Paradox

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:09 pm
User Image
This is me with my doggy. heart Sadly, he's on the other side of the state with the rest of my family. Bare feet are fairly characteristic of me. I'm working on building my feet up so I can go shoeless more places and for longer time periods. Hair was a bit tricky. Mine's actually a few shades darker than this, but this was as close as I could get to my current cut.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:51 pm
Calixti
Recursive Paradox
Calixti
User Image
As close as Gaia can get to what I look like, complete with book and cleavage. The jacket's pretty much the closest thing Gaia has to something that looks like one of my hoodies. They didn't have anything resembling the button-down shirts I wear over tank tops in warmer months. sad

I've noticed that you always have cleavage, as well as the angry stare to offer anyone who notices it. >.>
The ever-present cleavage is basically a result of a severe dislike of anything I feel is too tight around my neck combined with having big boobs that kinda stand out no matter what I wear. For reference, a necklace is "too tight" if I have to undo the clasp to take it off.

This is also the reason the neck of every single crew-neck t-shirt I have ever owned is ridiculously stretched out. >.>
i've only recently come to accept tank tops and lower necklines, if only because of the stares i usually get dressing modestly.  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:21 am
saint dreya
i've only recently come to accept tank tops and lower necklines, if only because of the stares i usually get dressing modestly.

I don't like revealing things. o_o

I like my clothing to cover me and only subtly reveal.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:33 am
Recursive Paradox
saint dreya

with my chest size, it's not like a tank top or low neckline would reveal anything different. i already get stares aplenty, might as well be cool while i'm getting them (cool in the temperature sense, as wearing even tshirts in 100 degree weather can get hot)  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:24 am
saint dreya
Recursive Paradox
saint dreya

with my chest size, it's not like a tank top or low neckline would reveal anything different. i already get stares aplenty, might as well be cool while i'm getting them (cool in the temperature sense, as wearing even tshirts in 100 degree weather can get hot)

See I have tiny boobs so I don't have that problem. *nodnod*  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:27 pm
Whaaaaat? Is she wearing a cami?!
Why yes, yes she is. <3

And I'm developing even more! Yay second puberty.  

Recursive Paradox

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:32 pm
Yay tits!  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games