Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
OH MY GOSH!!! MY BEST ROLEPLAY IDEA!!! POST TEH PROFILEZ!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:32 pm
"ow...." she said remembering now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:32 pm
Jiro put his hands together and put them above the broken vase all of a sudden a smoke cloud covered it then went away and the vase was fixed.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:35 pm
"-_-" Isa lay on the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:41 pm
Jiro put the vase over to the side so the person that brought it over could pick it up.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:47 am
((It's going to be the cafe Marina works at!))

Marina opened the door of the cafe. A girl had just walked into it.
Are you alright? Do you need help?
She bent down next to her and helpe her stand up. Jamie and Airen came out. They were talking in excited whispers. When they looked at the girl, they stopped.
She's blnd!
They shouted together, with a sort of gasping sound in their voices. Marina wacked the backs of their heads.
Don't say those sort of things! It's rude!  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:02 pm
Jiro looked around and decided to take a break for a bit.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:45 pm
(it was.)

"yeah, im blind....and soon you might be as well if you keep up that additive, your sister might put you out of your misery." Isa said, "oh, are you wondering how i knew you where related? i can sence your vibrations. you have the same."  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:39 am
Marina looked back at the girl.
You can sence... vibrations? That's pretty cool! My name is Marina, and my two sister's are Airen and Jamie.
She put out her hand to shake.
I'm Airen!
Jamie be my name!
They added so she'd know which exactly was which.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:24 pm
((UGH!!!! I'M GOING TO BE FORGOTED IF MISTPAW DOESN'T GET HER FURRY BUTT BACK IN HERE!!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:24 pm
((Just come over to Jiro's shop))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:10 pm
"Pleased to meet you" Isa said, doing a curtsy/bow. "i was raised as a 'Delicate little flower' you see."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:22 am
Marina smiled.
I was just getting off work, so if you'd like, you could come with us to our house. Unless you want to go home?
She met blind people before, and somehow they always seemed to know how to get places, if they'd be there or been places close to it. But Isa was the first blind person she'd met that could sence vibrations. Or maybe not, and the others just hadn't told her.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:20 pm
Jiro sat down and looked around his shop Its been a long time but how do I tell someone?How will they react?No arm,no leg  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:20 pm
"well, my Family was all killed when i- When i was 5, i went down in the basement when curiosity got the best of me, if i would have stayed upstairs i would have-" she cut off. "i grew up in an orphanage, but nobody took me. when i turned 10, i was thrown out, so now i just live in a tent in the woods with a few things."

(her house:User Image Her only items: User Image http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime photo/thegirlofroses/anime_kiss_fav89457.jpg (pic of her mom and dad as kids.) User Image User Image User Image (given to her by her Mother before she died, after the shooting she came back up and it was given to her.)  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:19 pm
((Jiro has a pocket watch
User Image

User Image inside))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games