Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:24 pm
"You're right. You all try the door spell while I try to get my patronus to appear," Katie says, pointing her wand. "Expecto Patronum!!!!" she says powerfully. A silver mist wolf appears in front of everyone. Katie leads it to the side and begins to whisper to it nervously.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:35 pm
*Summer looks in awe at the silver wolf, then turns her attention to James.*
So what was that spell?

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:44 pm
i dont know i asked professor ro but she never answered
((ooc i can look it up i have all the spells charms and incantations form the harry potter books/movies and even the prequel saved on my hotmail))

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:13 am
Kitty scratched her head, "I think I spaced out for a minute there, redface what spell are you two talking about?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

TheLadyCora

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:21 pm
Cora Rowley enters the forgotten Chamber with her own personal crystal key. She had previously found the key buried in an ornate box on the grounds after she dug her feet into the ground to land on her broomstick. Although Cora delicately closed the door behind her it made a loud crack as the door knob popped back into place. She came upon a confusing scene with ultimately no Hufflepuffs. "Erm, hello there?" she said with a small smile. Although obviously uncomfortable about entering such a tight knit group she moved cautiously over to a plush armchair and ploped down in it. "What are you all doing?" she said as she withdrew her wand from her inner cloak pocket.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:24 pm
*Summer looks up to see a not-so-familiar face. She hadn't seen much of Cora since the Hogwarts Express, but she could remember her name at least.*
Hello Cora. Don't feel awkward, you aren't interrupting much. We are merely trying to head to the shrieking shack to get Gilderoy Lockhart back. It's a long story, but he has escaped St. Mungos and believes he is Potions Master to say the least. Would you like to join us? We could always use another hand.
[[Kitty-we are talking about a spell that would seal the door...I forget why though..haha]]

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:21 pm
yes a door sealing spell
and i think i know why professor ro wants us to do that spell if the doors are sealed then he has no exist and must either die or be captured or think of a different way out of the place
and obviously we arent going to kill him but he is very crazed and might think that we are there to harm him

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:02 am
"Oh, for the door spell. There is one, [[Hermione used it in the fifth book at the Dept. of Mysteries]] its Colloportus. So, do you think you wanna join us, Cora?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:04 am
"We don't want him to run away. He needs to be captured and returned to St. Mungo's. When I contacted them, they told me to. St. Mungo's is on their way here, but they need to get to Hogsmeade and don't know where he is ," Katie explains. "Hello Cora."  
techpriest35 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:33 am
hmm let me try this spell i have never done it beofre
aims my wand at the door to the gardens
yells"Colloportus"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
techpriest35 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:34 am
crap nothing happened
maybe i should try again
summons the magical energies to do the spell
yells"Colloportus"
"hmm i dont seem to be very good at this spell maybe some one else should seal the doors"

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:35 pm
Katie sends the patronus on its way. "I'm not surprised, James. You only have a third year's education. That spell is very hard," she says. "Now, I sent my patronus. Shall we go?"  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:47 pm
um sure but if i cant do it then you will have to do it or one of the others
cause it is vital that he not escape
but im ready to go when you all are
((ooc almost forgot that i dont have my autoformat on so i almost didnt post in my house colors redface xd

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:25 pm
Kitty drew her wand, "I guess I could handle the doors then. Colloportus." The garden door slammed shut. Kitty used a nonverbal Alohamora on the door just in case someone wanted to visit the gardens and wasn't too good at the spell. Kitty pocketed her wand, "Do you think you're coming, Cora?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

TheLadyCora

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:44 pm
Cora watched all the comotion with a blank face and then broke into a smile and let out a loud laugh. "Of course I am coming!" she said to the group. "Why would I skip a trip to the Shrieking Shack?  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games