Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Neko and Human Romance Boarding School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:44 pm
she waited for him to catch up at the door and when he did she turned to him smiling "so...is there any place you would like to see first?" she asked  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:53 pm
Adamu spoke before he could stop himself,"How about your room?"  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:12 am
seline stopped in her tracks and looked up at him "mmm-hmm......no.....anywhere else?" she asked  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:46 pm
"The dorms,I guess, since I'll be living there for awhile."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:04 pm
"mmm......okay...what dorm are you?" she asked "i could help you get your things unpacked if you like"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:19 pm
"Thirteen. There's no need to help me with my things,I only brought my laptop and clothes."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:02 pm
"ok, if you say so" she said and kept walking "your dorm is just down this hallway..." she said turning a corner her tail brushing up against his arm as she did "oh sorry about that" she smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:47 pm
"Thanks for your help." Adamu said. He walked out the door and came back a minute later carrying a suitcase and a laptop case. Adanu walked down the hall and found his room.
"Hope this is it." He opened the door into a moderately sized room with a king sized bed and a desk. Adamu put his suitcase on the bed and the laptop on the desk. He whistled slightly and said,"Pretty big for a school."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:03 pm
"wow! that's cool! you got a king size!" she said poking her head into the room "i only have a twin.....but of course girls dorms aren't singles like the boys...." she said looking over at him  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:25 pm
As Sukai was walking around the school trying to show herself around by basically following the signs and just being observant she passed by dorm number 13. A cat girl seemed to be poking her head in it and as she started to slow her pace she noticed that the new person moving into the room was a boy. Sukai shrugged to herself only slightly as she slowed to a stop infront of the room.

"Hello," she said softly as the light from a window reflected over her ruby red eyes making them shine a little.

She might have not have a cat ears and tail, but she was just attractive as every neko ona at this school. Well, she didn't think so, but her looks told otherwise.

"I'm new here, Sukai Sakaki is my name, nice to meet both of you," she said flashing a small but genuine smile.

She really hoped she wasn't butting in on too much.  

xoSukaiSakakiox

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:15 am
Adamu smiled back," Hello,nice to meet you,too."

((Nice apperence picture,did you draw it?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:24 am
"nice to meet you sukai" she smiled looking at her "are you looking around the school?" she asked  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:53 pm
"Yeah, I just arrived today.."she said softly a bit shy. Sukai looked at both, "Did you both just arrive as well?"

She smiled a little shaking her head as she grinned slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:21 pm
"Yeah,I just arrived today too."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:11 pm
Sukai laughed softly smiling, "at least I know I'm not alone..."she said softly with a small grin.

"Do you think I could follow you both around or are you both in the middle of something..?"she asked quietly.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games