Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:54 am
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
I hate losing conversations in bumps.
XP silly ofcouse they don't disapear
D= Like the grunny event.

I guess that's why they don't have conversations in bmp threads. =/
I like the event too...Just wish my friend would get me the slippers he promised me sweatdrop
it's hard to converse on a bump thread xp I've tried.
I bumped... in numerous bump threads. The admins had a good idea, the users ruined it. XP

I can't believe the price of Jack items. Event items aren't worth that much this soon after the event. =/ I keep waiting for the prices to lower, but they just keep raising them...

I haven't been in a bump thread in quite a while, but back then, I wasn't there for the conversation. XD
That's why I like the idea behind events but with the number of users i think it's too much. Now if there was a stagered event, like as soon as the aviatar raiting system goes up and certain gaians can enter at certain times.totally not fair but with the population increase it's hard to say were gaia is going.
Give it time jack items are some of the more popular event items but it will decrease...just....at a really slow rate XP
I havn't bumped in a long time and that's all I use to do. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:05 pm
whee  

Karma Police

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:14 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:36 pm
whee  

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:57 pm
Karma Police
That's why I like the idea behind events but with the number of users i think it's too much. Now if there was a stagered event, like as soon as the aviatar raiting system goes up and certain gaians can enter at certain times.totally not fair but with the population increase it's hard to say were gaia is going.
Give it time jack items are some of the more popular event items but it will decrease...just....at a really slow rate XP
Gah. D< Gaia is so slooow right now... and it's not even an event. Just new vacancies on towns. =P

Hmmm... Yeah, I wonder how the rating system will work with such a large amount of users...

Did someone draw that pic for you, or is that another alias of yours? I like it. :3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:43 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
Gah. D< Gaia is so slooow right now... and it's not even an event. Just new vacancies on towns. =P

Hmmm... Yeah, I wonder how the rating system will work with such a large amount of users...

Did someone draw that pic for you, or is that another alias of yours? I like it. :3

Darn gaia towns I can't get on it with my connection...XP and I was a tester
I keep asking about the rating system but no clues on that yet...They are really after getting these holidays over
Yeah it was drawn right before cma021 was banned. it's a great peice probally the best i've seen for the price i got it for...I love it so <3

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:57 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

I keep asking about the rating system but no clues on that yet...They are really after getting these holidays over
Yeah it was drawn right before cma021 was banned. it's a great peice probally the best i've seen for the price i got it for...I love it so <3
I sorta got on... but I did get tired of waiting for it to load one of the pages so I just x'ed it out.

I'd like to see the avatar rating system up and running... I'm tired of staring at the same avatar spotlight for 3+ months....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:09 pm
<3  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:07 am
<3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:13 pm
whee  

A_A_F

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:13 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:18 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

I sorta got on... but I did get tired of waiting for it to load one of the pages so I just x'ed it out.

I'd like to see the avatar rating system up and running... I'm tired of staring at the same avatar spotlight for 3+ months....
Yes! thank you some one agrees on that! Gosh I hate seeing the same avia for 4 months up on the spotlight!  

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:00 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

Yes! thank you some one agrees on that! Gosh I hate seeing the same avia for 4 months up on the spotlight!
I remember when I first started, some guy was dressed up as a leprochaun. It was so cute. XD
I didn't mind seeing him...

I'm just sick of the ones up there... but I agree that the admins have other priorities...

I must admit, the pic you posted made me want to draw... I realized that I'd only been drawing in the chibi style lately and I wanted to draw a full size person. I drew Cabbi and I thought it came out pretty well for how rusty I am. ^^

I still have to color that pic for the contest though. I should've done that the other night instead. =p Oh well, back to my homwork. =/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:53 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

I remember when I first started, some guy was dressed up as a leprochaun. It was so cute. XD
I didn't mind seeing him...

I'm just sick of the ones up there... but I agree that the admins have other priorities...

I must admit, the pic you posted made me want to draw... I realized that I'd only been drawing in the chibi style lately and I wanted to draw a full size person. I drew Cabbi and I thought it came out pretty well for how rusty I am. ^^

I still have to color that pic for the contest though. I should've done that the other night instead. =p Oh well, back to my homwork. =/
Yeah but I don't think its on the top of there list if you know what i mean.
Jumping over pingpong tables seems to be better use of time for them stare
Really? Chibi's are my downfall. One of my friends asked me for a chibi and it took me over a month.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
See, that's about as good as it gets with chibi. I'm much better at full body art.  

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:09 pm
Karma Police
Yeah but I don't think its on the top of there list if you know what i mean.
Jumping over pingpong tables seems to be better use of time for them stare
Really? Chibi's are my downfall. One of my friends asked me for a chibi and it took me over a month.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
See, that's about as good as it gets with chibi. I'm much better at full body art.
XD

I like your chibi pic. ^^ I'm not much better. XP

I just started the chibi style... I don't think I really have it down yet. Someone saw my chicken scratch chibi art, really liked it and asked me to draw a couple pics for him.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/WinkNod/Gaia Pics/VirgilOneGrpPic.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/WinkNod/VirgilOneCliffBucho.jpg

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games