Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:48 pm
(ah, well i'm sure there was a good reason)
Cinderstar stood up. Rowanpaw dangling under her arm. "Hey Kindlestar! Tell your friend we have one more staying with him!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:45 pm
((There was.

And by the way, time to introduce Dawnlight. He looks like this but with cat ears and tail.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And here be Aurican:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

Kindlestar nodded and turned to Aurican, ignoring the running dogs. She opened her mouth to speak as soon as she reached him but his hand was covering his face.

"Are you alright?" she asked him, her face frowning with worry.

"Or course he isn't... He's a twoleg. You should shred him to bits!!!" came a snarl from behind. A tall boy came out slowly and paused in front of Kindlestar, a snarl covering his face.

Aurican's eyes looked like if they were ready to burst, but he took a deep breath and looked at Kindlestar.

"Another friend of yours Kindle?" he asked her, his face brightened up in a smile that seemed so natural it scared her a little.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:20 am
(lol i remember that character from Wolfs rain >.<)
Cinderstar skipped over "Dawnlight is that you?" Cinderstar chuckled a little. This seemed to be getting a little crazy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:11 pm
Dawnlight turned his gaze on the WoodClan leader and flattened his ears.

"You!" he snarled, looking like he was ready to pounce her.

"That's enough," Kindlestar said coolly, her eyes on Dawnlight, making him flinch and back down. "How did you find me? And how did you even know it was me?" she asked him.

"I am still here you know..." Aurican said, waving a hand in front of Kindlestar and startling her a little.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:35 pm
Cinderstar dived behind Kindlestar. "Ah! Scary!" Cinderstar purred mockingly like he could actually hurt me. . .  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:44 pm
yellow eyes glinted out from a nearby tree.

(haha! I think i'll throw in Redpine!
User Image
Redpine >.<)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:10 pm
Dawnlight's ear twitched as he saw the WoodClan leader's mock but he answered Kindlestar's question all the same.

"Because only you can be that short and that strange colored," he pointed out, the backed away as Kindlestar's eyes flashed dangerously.

Kindlestar glared at Dawnlight but then turned back to Aurican.

"I am sorry about this. Can you keep this many hidden?" she asked him, tilting her head curiously.

Aurican sighed and scratched his head.

"It was going to be a bit of a problem with you alone, but now with these guys in the mix as well... Well, it's just me and my sister here, so as long as I can come up with a logical explanation..." he muttered, lost in thought.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:51 am
Cinderstars head jerked up. "whats that?" A snap in a branch brought her attention to the object that just fell out of the near by tree.
"MOUSE-DUNG!" Redpine exclaimed in surprise as he fell out of the tree.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:24 pm
Honeyheart, clumsy on his new legs, tripped and accidently shoved his hands into redpines back.

Hedgehog908
yellow eyes glinted out from a nearby tree.

(haha! I think i'll throw in Redpine!
User Image
Redpine >.<)

he looks like a pirate. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:26 pm
(lol it makes him smexy no?)
Repine fell forward and landed on his face. "Owch! That hurt mouse-brain!" Redpine grunted through his hand which was rubbing his nose.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:46 pm
((LOL))

Kindlestar looked at the two newcomers and did a facepalm, her ears flat under her hat.

"Maybe we should just divide by Clan, like we always do," Dawnlight growled, his eyes giving off their regular arrogant look.

Aurican was about to agree but the look of concern on Kindlestar's face made him bite his tongue.

"Maybe, just maybe... if I tell them that this was a mix up at college and that I am just helping out because I volunteered without asking..." he muttered again, noticing Kindlestar looked over at him curiously, but saw her remain quiet.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:12 pm
"Sorry about- redpine? the same thing happened to you?" Honeyheart asked.  

Sir naphalatha

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:18 pm
"So tell me something, do all of you know each other?" he asked, scratching his head.

"Something like that. Our land is nowhere nearly as big as yours, and our warriors are not as plentiful as the two-legs roaming your territory," Kindlestar replied, looking at Honeyheart with interest as her eyes glimmered with amusement.

"Have you done a scan of the area to check for any possible threats?" Dawnlight asked Kindlestar, his face serious.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:06 pm
((*O* MUST JOINED!!))  

China_Forever

China_Forever

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:09 pm
((

Cat name: Feelingkit
Human picture: User Image

))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games