Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Corrupt a Wish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flowerpaw__
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:03 pm
granted- but then a bunch of bees stalk you and eventualy you get killed by them. (oh yeah! crash me into a plane and i sent the bees after you)

I wish my dad had a job... he just lost his... so now neither of my parents have a job.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:39 pm
Wish granted - but they die in there jobs

i wish that i ihjzsfhdsfljkhfsazl;kjfaiumlkzasfjh (not that Dewpool!) scratch that

i wish that i could be like Buffy Summers (the vampire slayer)  

leafblazeluvswarrior

3,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:45 pm
wish granted - but your name is frinkindgortomyuirtlon and your last name is biknkjdghtyekrnvgbuyitkstybnhatwrellikjheeanbgetjemthghnbhertgbhgnkj
and my name is Emili Rhim

(hah! eat it taylor!)

I wish i was a million dollar kitty named billybobshortymcshortshortshortymcshortshortshortymcshortshortshortbobjoepetejoepetejoebobjoepete  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:27 am
wish granted - but you cant change back and catnapped

i wish i was an oscer myer wiener (Dewpool)

i wish i was a billionare  

leafblazeluvswarrior

3,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

leafblazeluvswarrior

3,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:28 am
(Dewpool) wish garnted - but you die before you get a chance to see it.

i wish....i made my wish nvm (Dewpool)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:20 pm
granted- but then you are misserable, because when you have so much money, how can you really be happy? you would get whatever you wanted and not know who your true friends would be, so you die in sorrow.

I wish that I could read the rest of this awesome manga called karin, but they dont have it all up on onemanga. gonk  

Flowerpaw__
Crew

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:02 pm
Wish granted, but then the website shuts down just when you are about to start reading it.

I wish I could stay a bit more at my boyfriend's... just one day a week is no fun. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:09 pm
wish granted, but you only stay a bit longer so that you only stay a second longer

i wish a wish  

Currently Dead Account

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:01 pm
Wish granted, but since your wish is incomplete, it is lost in the End Area. ninja

I wish I had a PSP.... I wants the FFT remake. My old version is a bit damaged...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:17 pm
granted~but as soon as you get it you drop it down a hill and it falls in the sewer and it gets eaten by a hungry hobo

i wish that my crush (< haha im listening to that song right now by david archuleta whose uberly hott xd ) would notice me (although i already have a boyfriend sweatdrop )  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:47 pm
Wish granted, but your boyfriend notices a girl that secretly has a crush on him as well. twisted

I wish for a thought bubble.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:51 pm
wish granted but it pops right away

i wish to be a ninja  

leafblazeluvswarrior

3,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:47 pm
Wish granted, but you are forced to listen to Naruto saying 'Believe it!' all the livelong day. (( I really hate that show.... ))

I really wish that my cough would go away... I feel like my lung is about to fall off....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:56 pm
Kitsune Thistletree
Wish granted, but you are forced to listen to Naruto saying 'Believe it!' all the livelong day. (( I really hate that show.... ))

I really wish that my cough would go away... I feel like my lung is about to fall off....

Wish Granted! But then you start sneezing a lot and your nose falls off neutral

I wish sunrise would come out sooner!  

kittygirl V!

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:39 pm
granted~ its a cloudy day

i wish my favorite character on my faovrite show doesnt get killed while he's kidnapped... cuz he's really hot, and i would be sad sad  
The Gathering

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games