Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Drama is a four lettered word... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:05 pm
Jet followed her advice. It was good that way, but still really sweet. He slowly worked through his, noticing that she slowed down to match his progress through it. He scooted really close to her as he ate.

finally finshed all of his, to notice that she still had a few bites left. He shook his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:13 pm
(Sorry for taking so damn long..Forgives?)

Sage finished the rest of the dessert all but the last heart cherry.
Sage examined Jets facial expressions. He didn't look like he even wanted the last cherry in fact he looked pretty full...Hmm not the right set up...She knew Ian wanted her to try it...It was stupid really, she didn't have to do it...But then again, the curiosity of his reaction plagued her brain.
She stabbed the cherry with her fork, and handed him the fork with the cherry still stuck to it. She smiled and teased Jet with a quick kiss on the cheek. "Here you can have my heart." Sage said in a cute tone of voice, with a goofy smile on her lips.  

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:53 pm
Jet smiled at her . . . but it was kind of a sad smile, but happy at the same time. He pushed the fork back toward her. "If I eat it, it will break . . . and I can't bring myself to break your heart." He said, leaning over and giving her a kiss on her cheek. He put his arm around her and pulled her close.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:47 pm
Her smile faded at Jet's response. Right, the girlfriends...He doesn't...Want...The Lake...
Sage tried her best not to let the new realization alter her reaction.
The way he put it..It was so romantic...It made her feel for him even more.
"You won't...I can tell....See," She pointed the the impaled heart. "It's damaged already. No you would swallow it whole so it wouldn't break anymore...I can tell..." Sage kissed him lightly on the lips.

Ian popped up as she broke away.

"Eh-hem...Here is your check. The dessert was gratis."
Ian slid the paper on the table with a goofy mischievous grin.
"Thank you!" Sage shouted as he walked away.
" I know I'm the bomb."
Sage wrinkled her nose...She had to cash out to break the fifty...I should have brought twenties... Sage waited in the line growing restless. Finally she paid the bill she returned and set a ten on the table..."Okay Lets go."
Sage practically dragged Jet out the door, she couldn't help it, they were ten minutes behind schedule.  

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:04 pm
Jet smiled a happy smile when she said that. "Cupids arrows aren't soft . . ." He looked into her eyes as she drew close.

He felt differently about her than he had his other girlfriends. She was so sweet, and yet, she seemed so hurt for some reason. He loved her so much . . . he cut his thoughts off there, don't think about that.

He took her hand and left the diner. "So . . . where to?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:23 pm
The cold hit her all at once as she stepped outside. Crunching sounds of shoes against snow could be heard as they walked on. Sage threaded his hand through his, kind of upset that she couldn't feel the skin of his palm against hers. But the thumb holes weren't coming off anytime soon that, Sage was for sure.
"Haven't you've been listening, silly? The park...We are going to my park." After a while of walking they ended up reaching Boyd Park. Sage smiled as they entered. She broke hands with Jet and broke out into a run.
"Follow me Jet! If you can keep up that is!"
Sage laughed as she darted through the trees. Every few minutes she would hide for awhile and turn directions completely. After he caught up to her the third time Sage picked up pace until she reached her mothers tree. Gasping for breath Sage fell backwards on the slightly wet wooden bench that sat under large oak tree. The leaves prevented the snow from engulfing the bench like the others littered around the park.  

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:29 pm
Jet was panting slightly when he reached the bench, setting next to her. He reached over and grabbed her, pulling her so that she was leaning into his lap, holding her so that he back was resting on his arm, and her head on his shoulder. He smiled and leaned down and kissed her.

The kiss warmed them both a little, his face feeling a little less numb. When he pulled back he looked around. "This is a really nice spot." He said.

Snow flakes had begun to spinkle down again, reflecting the light. It made it look like fairy dust sprinkling around them both. A perfect setting. He wrapped his arms around her tighter. "Ok . . . so . . . I guess, now would be the time to get to know each other better?" He smiled. He was anxious to know everything he could about her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:17 pm
When Jet pulled her close and kissed her, Sage was pleasantly surprised. The moment sent a shock of excitement through her body. She liked the way he was holding her. It was warm and comfortable.
"Yes, It is..."
The snowfall was beautiful. It was like they were in the middle of a giant snow globe.
"Okay, when I was little. My mother used to take me to this park every day. We called this our magic spot. 'Cause it's the coolest spot in summer and the warmest spot in winter." Sage pointed at the large tree trunk.
"It blocks most of the wind. Anyway she used to sit me on her lap and read to me. I remember some times she would set me on that branch." Sage pointed at the branch that hang over head. "And I never once fell off. I liked being so high up...When ss-he was ki-I mean after she died...We spread her ashes around the magic tree. I come here a lot to write poetry...And read...And draw...I just can't get much inspiration for anything at home. Not since my grandma moved in...It's a far walk but I try to come here every chance I get..."
Sage sat deep in thought for a while before she added,
"I dunno... I was three when she died, but I remember her a lot...Maybe more than what's good for me..." Sage moved her face in to his and kissed him softly. She moved her lips over his mouth for awhile, then held the kiss for a long time. She pulled away and lay back in his arms. Kissing him brought her all the best feelings at once...It was intoxicating...Sage was growing quite addicted to kissing him...But she couldn't help it...Sage was falling for him...Hard.  

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:30 pm
Jet held her tight as she spoke, hoping to lend her his strength as much as possible. It was a hard subject and he knew it. He didn't know what it was like to lose a family member. He had lost a lot of people he loved, but never family, never his mother . . . What would he do without her? She was the one that helped him through all of the worst times.

It was Jet's turn to be shocked when she kissed him. He leaned into it, kissing back. It was the best feeling . . . her lips on his.

When she sat back again, he knew she was waiting for him to start. "Well . . . I've never lost my mother, but I have lost a lot . . . of people I really cared about. I was 12 during the first one . . . " He braced himself to tell the story.

"She died in front of me. S- . . . She burned alive . . . She had gone into her friends house to get her things, when there was an explosion . . . every one made it out but her . . . I watched her . . . standing in the window on fire . . . she didn't have the strength to get out . . . "

"After that . . . all ten of them . . . All died . . . and I was always there . . . unable to do anything."

He felt tears starting to develop and stopped talking.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:54 am
Sage took in Jets every word, towards the end her eyes were fixed on his. His pain was apparent in his voice, expression and body language. She could feel it inside her own chest, it lurched around inside of her. The feelings coming out of him were very painful for her, she could only imagine how he felt. Flashes from this morning and earlier in the diner came to her thoughts. It was all to obvious he thought such a horrible event was going to happen to her. Before Sage got lost in her mind any farther she pushed her insecurities away. She knew they would come back to torture her later, but dealing with them now was not an option. Jet was hurting.

Sage turned her body and pulled herself against him in a loving embrace, fighting away the tears that wanted to escape from her green gaze. All she wanted was for him to feel something other than the sting of his past, a sting Sage knew all to well.
"I'm sorry Jet...I'm sorry."
She squeezed him tighter, like holding him that way could help pull him back together. She kissed his eyes moisture from them could be felt on her lips.

She had so many questions she wanted to ask him. Like, how long he was with them when they died...And other things that had to do with the subject. But Sage knew that now definitely was not the time. Sage closed her eyes and focused on the feeling of his body so close her hers. She swallowed back the bad feelings and let the good memories of the day and the day prior fill her up. She sent out those feelings, hoping they would penetrate his troubled mind. Sage smiled at Jet, and moved until her face was yet again an inch away from his. She could feel his breath against her face, it was shockingly warm in contrast with the frigid air.

" Jet, my whole life I have felt nothing but a constant pain. It can get overwhelming and often frightening. But when I'm with you I get a break from it. The feelings I get from you chase the hurt away. You make me feel better than I ever thought I would. I guess what I am trying to say is, you are helping me...I can feel it...I just wanted you to know that..." Another smile spread across her lips, as she gave the back of his shoulder a playful squeeze. Sage was proud of herself, she didn't break from the weight of his pain. She cared about him more than she ever thought she could care about a person, and it showed in her expression.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:43 am
Jet hugged her tight, fighting back the tears. But couldn't keep them back as she spoke. He wept holding her on the bench. He was trying so hard to hold it together, and the longer he spent with her, the more he feared for her. "Don't ever leave me, ok? I wouldn't be able to stand it." He cried more. "I'm happy that I help you. You deserve to be happy. You deserve for people to like you, you are such a kind and wonderful person."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:30 pm
A soft smile stretched across Sages face right before she brushed her lips against his in a short but tender kiss.
"Jet, I won't I promise,I won't leave...I won't..."

Her voice broke a little towards the end of her sentence. His pain might not have done any damage but his insecurities broke through and sent her own doubts flying to the front of her thoughts. The thought of losing him so close to finding him, sent a pain through her body that was worse than any amount of hurt she had ever felt.
Will he leave because he doesn't want me to die?

What will he think of my cuts?
A sign that being with me is a bad idea?
Or will he just think I am a lunatic? How will I be able to tell if he hates me or if he is pretending to...

...Whe-If he leaves...

These thoughts taunted her while she silently held Jet close for a long while. She chose not to acknowledge his praises...Because she honestly didn't believe him. She could tell he believed it...But Sage had a loathing for her self, that had been in the back of her mind the whole day until now. 'Wonderful' was not a word Sage would use to describe herself as not by a long shot. Especially coupled with the word 'person'.

A soft sigh escaped from Sage before she stood up, her back facing him. She didn't want him to see the pain in her eyes. She just needed time to calm down.
" Let's go...
... we're gonna miss class..."

Sage said softly in her usual low whisper, as she slowly headed in the direction of he school.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:12 pm
Jet was slightly taken aback as she suddenly stood and started walking away.

His mind raced until it seemed like it was going to break down. He lunged forward from his position, desperate. He managed to just catch her hand. He used his sleeve to dry his eyes, and sniffled a bit, trying to get his eyes and nose to stop running. “Just . . . “

He shook his head, looking for something that he should say, but nothing profound came to mind. “ . . . Ah . . .” He looked at his hand, holding hers. “Do you think that we could walk to school like this? Well, at least for a little way?”  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:55 am
Sage stopped short and gasped in surprise when she felt Jets hand clasping over hers. With out even thinking she laced her fingers through his and gave his hand a soft squeeze. Her expression softened and the tightness in her chest from the horrible thoughts she couldn't help but dwell over eased up. Right now Jet wanted her around, he just said so...And he didn't waste any time to get closer to her as she was walking away. He wasn't going to leave, not anytime soon at least. She once again pushed the insecurities to the back of her mind and concentrated on making Jet happy, so he would want to stay. Sage took in a deep breath and softly exhaled, her warm breath was visible in the cold air. She watched the mist drift away before she continued to move forward.
" I told you before, you don't have to ask...I like this..." She lifted up their entwined hands to indicate what she meant.

"We can hold hands until the Principal pries them apart with a yard stick if you want to."

A light laugh escaped her lips at the mental image of Mr.Henson doing such a thing.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:55 pm
Jet took a few long strides to catch up. He smiled as she laughed, feeling his own pain lift away. He stole a quick kiss to her cheek. "Well, then, perhaps I will just hold your hand all day."

He looked at her face, shining brightly, a beacon into his world. "You look so beautiful when you smile, I want to always see you smile."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff