Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Outside my comfort zone (Romance RP: Tir Malice and DNCStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:44 pm
Marley shrugged her shoulders. "I have no idea. Just us hanging out." She smiled and went off to her car. "See you at home." She called.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:16 pm
Madison followed her home, feeling more than a little relieved at her reassurance. He knew that he had fallen for her, but what about her attracted him so?

He pulled up to the house and got out, meeting her at the door.  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:38 pm
Marley smiled brightly. "Come on. Let's have a picnic!" She declared. Obviously she had been thinking about it on the short drive home. "Georgie... I need a picnic blanket and then obviously food for the picnic." She told the butler, who disappeared then reappeared shortly after with a blanket. Marley beamed and started heading out back into the large garden.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:32 pm
Madison just stood slightly shocked through the whole thing. "Uh, ok." Was all he could manage to say.

He followed her when she got the blanket.  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:40 pm
Marley set the blanket in the gazebo surrounded by flowers. She sat down and looked up at Madison. "So how are you?" She asked softly, stretching out a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:50 pm
Madison sat down next to her. "Well, I've been much worse, that's for certain. I'm just a little lost at the moment."

He leaned back on his elbows and looked up at the sky above him, the clouds rolling along the sky. This was a pretty romantic setting. He looked at her face, lost in thought, and in her eyes.

"So . . . what is it about me you like, anyway?"  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:50 pm
Marley tilted her head slightly and smiled a bit. "Just you. I could ask you the same thing... " She chuckled and laid back completely, staring up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:43 pm
"Maybe its the fact that you and I are more or less in the same boat. We are the first ones to care about each other. Or maybe its something more. I don't really know . . . "

He smiled at her and lay back.  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:12 pm
Marley smiled and nodded her head. "Maybe its because for the first time we're being real in the world. It's really hard to find real people in todays world." She shrugged and looked up to see Georgie appearing with a basket. "Our food has arrived" She exclaimed as she took the basket from Georgie and began taking out the food.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:12 pm
Madison sat up, and his stomach growled.

He remembered that he had skipped lunch today because of the earlier issue. He never went back to his food.

He smiled awkwardly and waited for the food to be all laid out.  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:44 am
Marley laughed a bit and handed him a large sandwich. "Here. Eat." She commanded playfully, smiling brightly.

She took out a salad and another sandwich and began munching quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:33 pm
Madison took the sandwich and pulled a large bite off of it. "Wow, das gud." He said, spewing some crumbs everywhere. He covered his mouth. "Sowwy."  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:30 pm
Marley watched with wide eyes. "That's gross." She commented. Her lips drawn. She scooched back a bit, taking small bites from her sandwich as she watched him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:00 pm
"Sorry, I've always eaten by myself, I'm a little uncomfortable with some one watching me." He took a drink.  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:39 pm
Marley shrugged. "It's alright." She commented. Then turned a bit so she wouldn't watch him and make him nervous.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff