Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Private 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:16 pm
Israel smiled at Ceres when he landed next to her with a thump, moving a hand to comb the leaves free from his blonde hair as she moved her hand along his face. "Fun... was an understatement..." He mumbled through his lips with a smirk on his face, glad that Ceres seemed to be pleased with his actions. Following obiedently after Ceres, Israel had a little bounce to his step as they changed thier direction of travel to the Southern lands. Israel hoped Ceres knew what she was doing and took them around the deserts that lay scattered around the lands, right before the Southern coast could be reached. They would be no problem for he and Ceres, but Theia wouldn't be able to survive even if they carried her across one of the smallest deserts in a bucket of ice cold water. But he kept his mouth shut about this, he knew Ceres well, and she would eventually have a plan or two up her sleeve.

Adrian had landed softly behind everyone else as they began heading South, not really saying much as they left the clearing peacefully. She silently hoped no attention would be brought to her. Of course, life never works out how we would want it and, instead of Theia paying attention to Israel's upbeat mood like Pharos had wandered to do, Adrian found herself confronted about herself, not really wanting to talk about it. Deciding to look up and plaster a fake smile on her face, dim amber eyes glanced at Theia's blue ones. "What do you mean? I'm fine. Just a little tired, but fine. Why?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:16 pm
Theia continued walking while allowing Pharos to trail up ahead since he was in such a playful mood while treading back with Adrian.
"I'm concerned for you as you are on me on a daily basis. Just because you're my guardian doesn't allow me to be totally oblivious to your feelings." she exclaimed as Theia smiled warmly, "but if you don't want to talk about it I won't force you too." she said while continuing to follow her sister south towards a much heated climate...

It took them many days, weeks, months to strech down to the dessert and even then it seemed like forever. The days were becoming longer and the sun was becoming much hotter. Some pleasure that Theia received was from the cold nights and the small crates of water they'd find but once they reached the desert things became rather difficult. The situation was easiy handled by Ceres, enjoying herself like a child in the exposure of pure sunlight and hot sand during the day while Theia and Pharos were subjected to minor illnesses. It often became too hot for Pharos to walk so Theia had Adrian carry him through their journey through the desert. Theia, too had been subjected to heat waves and didn't have enough fluid in her body, even when gathered from cactuses. She knew the desert wouldn't last forever but no matter how hard she tried to make it rain even during the evening she didn't have enough strenght to even conjure up a rain cloud.

"This is becoming rather difficult..." Ceres whispered to Israel during a cool evening in a cave they were luckily able to find after a bit of digging. "From what I sense this desert shouldn't have been that large and we're practically out of food, not that Theia and I need it of course but her dammned son is still human after all..." she cursed, watching the two rest by the fire. Pharos was suffering from a heat stroke as Theia was becoming paler and thinner every day they went on. Her sister tired of Theia's weakness and no matter how hard Ceres tried to locate any sort of pool of water or some sort of solution it just wasn't enough.

"We can't stay very long....especially linger here in the night, there is a possibility of sand raiders in the area..." she continued on muttering standing rather close to Israel so the three by the fire wouldn't hear them. "Scout the area, if we have to we'll run the rest of the night but I'm not going have death on my hands because my sister and her son can't hold themselves firm for us to reach the southern regions in search of our people...." before she walked back to her family she put a hand on Israel's shoulder and slid down his arm before grabbing his hand and placing it on her cheek, "if Adrian asks I expect you not to tell her anything, and make sure you're not followed..." kissing his hand gently she walked back over to see if there was something she could do for her sickly sister and nephew.

It was really difficult to tell which one was worse. Pharos was breathing heavily in his sleep, his cheeks puffed red, perspiring and he looked a bit thinner too. Theia was really no different despite the fact her limbs were beginning to cave as if she was thinning out faster than her son. She had already taken blood from Adrian a couple of times during their trip, and anymore might have put Adrian in danger as well. Desipte her illness she still worried more about Pharos than her own well being, having him lie in her arms; as weak as she was, stroke his hair and his hand gently to reassure him things would be alright.

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:27 pm
Israel nodded with a soft smile to Ceres, appreciating the small signs of affection she would give him from time to time. He was rather fine during thier long trip, only stripping himself of the long garments he wore so that he would not overheat, but being with Ceres for so long made him used to the heat. He took off the clothing really so that we would not have to put up with so much itching from the traveling sand. Wearing only a plaing white cut-off shirt and his trousers and boots, his blonde hair had grown a bit to cover his ears since Ceres had no time to trim it, but it didn't bother him. Grazing his hand against the others, Israel turned quickly away from Ceres, going out the cave to do her biddings.

Adrian however, was not as bright as her brother. The heat was no problem for her, even as she traveled with bare feet across the sand in black colored garments. Her only problem was Theia and Pharos. Having two beings that shared the same blood made her stronger than Israel, but in this case, she was weaker since Pharos and Theia could not fare against the heat. She could sense the sickness the both of them held, and she shared it with them, the lack of blood in her system not helping either. But she had to stay strong, just until they reached the end of the desert, long enough to carry Pharos and Theia to sanctuary. Her will quite frankly, was the only thing that really kept her going. Sitting next to Theia, Adrian made sure the fire was not too close to them so that young Pharos would not be too warm as he slept. Looking down and away from the two, Adrian paid no mind to Ceres as she came back into the cave without Israel. She just wasn't up to chasing after him in her condition. "It's all my fault..." She mumbled under her breath, her hair covering much of her now pale face as she thought outloud to herself.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:53 pm
Ceres dulled the fire a bit, holding her hand out and absorbing some of the flames, satisfied with the feeling of it's warmth before turning to Adrian.
"Oh will you shut up, what would you have done? gone against my will-my sister's will and said something about not going this way?" she asked eyeing Adrian through the flames. She knew she was weak but she was only weak because Theia and Pharos were. "Pull yourself together now will you? we'll be out of the desert soon enough, by the ocean perphaps or in another forest or clearing...." Ceres much prefered the desert but it was too barren even though she could burn as much as she wanted and it wouldn't make much of a difference in that desolate place.
At least the nights were pretty, the moon was high, there usually weren't any clouds in the sky and you could see all the stars.

"Mother..." Pharos muttered in his sleep as he turned over and stirred in her arms, slowly curling into the fetal position as he sat in his mother's lap with her arms gently drapped around him trying to caress him.

"Hush..." Theia's voice was so quiet and very empty, just loud enough for Pharos to hear her. She hated how her son was suffering and if he died she'd never forgive herself...probably kill herself afterwards if she had that mindset. "We'll be out of here soon...just hang in there sweetheart.." she kissed his forehead hoping she'd be able to soothe him back to sleep despite losing feeling in her body since she hadn't slept much or been around her element for weeks. Theia'd never blame her sister but she wished this torture would end. Even if they found a spring and Theia could rejouvenate herself Pharos was still more human than he was Spirit at this point so finding a spring or something would help but not too much.

"And Adrian....please don't blame yourself....like my sister says..it's not your fault..."

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:22 pm
Adrian stopped listening when Ceres had begun speaking to her. Instead, she kept her head down to stare at the ground benethe her, her knees at her chest as she let voices of the others fade out of her mind. Instead, she let her hearing focus on something else outside. She was weak, yes, but she still had her superb hearing. There was the rustling of sand outside, a scorpion somewhere to the left of the cave somewhere, footsteps to the right... Her eyes shot open at this sound and she looked up, dim amber eyes looking at the opening of the cave with caution. The footsteps grew louder, closer, and it was then that Adrian bared her teeth, standing up and then crouching down low in front of Theia and Pharos. But when she saw who had entered the cave, she became relaxed and then, surprised. "What the-"

Israel had walked into the cave, a frown on his face as he carried what appeared to be a limp body over his shoulder. He first laid the body next to the fire, opposite Theia and Pharos of course, before holding his hand out to Adrian silencing her. He then turned to Ceres with an apologetic look on his face. "She was passed out in a mound of sand... I couldn't just leave her..." His eyes moved to the figure to his right before he lowed his head and moved out of Ceres way so that she could better see the body better.

Adrian too leaned closer to see the image on the other side of the fire. In a tattered dark blue dress, lay the body of a young woman, her blonde hairs covering her face so that her full image could only be seen when a small gust of wind flew into the cave, causing the fire to flicker for a moment before Adrian gave a small gasp, taking a step away from the body and towards Theia. "Elizabeth..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:34 pm
Ceres stood once Israel re-entered the cave, throwing a body onto the ground near the fire. "s**t..." she walked over and gently kicked the body, spiting while looking at Israel and then Adrian. "What the hell is this?" she exclaimed looking at everyone a moment. All she could really remember that day was that Israel was the one holding Elizabeth down and Adrian was holding Jackel down so why was Elizabeth still physically here and in the desert. "Israel!? You're going to explain to me, why she was passed out in a mound of sand, thousands of miles in the desert so very close to us WHEN I TOLD YOU TO GET RID OF HER!" furiated, Ceres began heating up causing the small cave they were in to heat up as well, causing their more ill patients to become even more sickly.

"...Sister...please..." Theia tried to speak to calm her sister down since this wasn't really helping the situation. She too, was just as surprised as the others that Elizabeth was alive. In Theia's mind she was either taken to the village as Pharos suggested or she was 'supposedly' killed by Israel and Jackel by Adrian. At least that's what she could only assume.

The fact that Elizabeth was still alive was questionable, but the fact she had managed to follow them without being traced was odd. Naturally, Ceres blammed her guardian after she was sure he was satisfied with killing her. Doubt began to arise in the Fire Spirit's mind as she cooled off, "have you perphaps gotten soft Israel..." walking over to him she punched the rock wall beside his head and glared, "because you know how I disapprove of liars..." she muttered so only he could hear.

Not that it really mattered but the fact she was betrayed after she commanded Israel to kill her deeply wounded her and questioned whether or not Israel really felt for her the way she wanted him to and the way she thought he did.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm
Israel looked just as hurt as Ceres felt as he took a few steps back from her, knowing she would flame up and burn him at any moment. A surprised expression on his face, all he could do was point to Adrian, fearing Ceres more than he had ever had before. "Never, I would never disobey you Ceres, you know this! S-she... Adrian, I thought she-"

"-It's not his fault, Ceres..." Adrian finally seemed to have gathered her barrings as she took a few steps foward, speaking in a strong voice to Ceres. "Don't yell at him, he didn't do anything wrong. If anything, you should blame me..." She refused to look at Theia, knowing very well that she was in for enough punishment from Ceres as it was. Instead, she kept her gaze away from everyone, trying her best not to break under the sudden pressure that seemed to fill the room. Or maybe it was just Ceres' anger trying to melt everything in sight.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:20 pm
The Fire Spirit turned to Adrian when she spoke up about Elizabeth, probably just about to beat or burn her....something horrible when Theia jumped forward in an instant, leaving Pharos to lie on his back, holding her sister's hand and shoulder away from Adrian. Standing only made Theia seem more fragile than she was with her body thinning out, her loss of colour. She almost seemed like a walking skeleton with just a little bit of body fat, trying to calm her sister down.

"It's...not her fault.." Theia tried with all her strenght to stare into her sister's eyes and tell her to reconsider what she was doing, making the only family they had left smaller than it already was. "I did not....order her...properly..." Theia's weakness only allowed her a brief moment or two before she collapsed in her sister's arms, allowing Ceres a moment of compassion and catching her sister in light of the situation.

Gently walking back to the side wall and putting Theia against it, she fixed Pharos on his mother's lap again and turned back to the three that were still concious, eyeing Elizabeth who was on the floor. She cursed under her breath and looked at Adrian, saying nothing and taking pity on her only because her sister was so weak she had to defend her guardian from her wrath. "We'll save this discussion for when we're out of the desert. But in the time being you're responsible for her Adrian....think of this as punishment for letting her live...and next time Theia might not be concious to save you..." with that glare she grabbed Israel's arm and walked out to the edge of the cave with him.

"I thought you took care of the situation? You said everything was taking care of...." She was definately displeased at the current events but she wasn't about to kill again or have Israel kill again to clean up his sister's mess. "You're going to have to keep a closer eye on your sister and your...friend..." Ceres walked up to Israel as he leaned against the rock wall, her hand coming up to his cheek and her soft slender and curved body slightly against his. "This is not punishment, just a little bit of work I need you to do for me..." she trailed a finger down his chest before reaching up again and moving his hair out of his eyes. Before he could respond she leaned closer and kissed him deeply.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:38 pm
Adrian almost lashed out at Ceres when Theia decided to intervene in Ceres' remarks, but she stopped immediatly when Theia collapsed in the others arms. As a consequnce, Adrian dropped to her knees, her vision cloudy as she tried to gain focus of what was going on around her. When she could finally see straight, Theia was up against the wall in her previous spot, Pharos in her lap and Elizabeth still on the floor. Rubbing her eyes, she found that her breathing was slower than before, a reaction to Theia's weakness. She looked around the cave once again to find Israel and Ceres gone, which was a good thing she supposed. Her vision clouding up again, Adrian shut her eyes and decided to use her sense of smell instead to guide her back to the edge of the wall so she could sleep... until she picked up on a familuar scent. "Water?" Her voice was low as her head snapped towards Elizabeth direction as she pondered on what to do. Finally deciding, she made her way slowly on her hands and knees over towards Elizabeth, smelling her scent better now as she reached around for the source of water. Finally decidign to just open her eyes and look for it, she kept her glance away from Elizabeth for an odd reason and found a leather pouch strapped on her belt. Loosening it , she found a small silver-blue crystal inside. "Raider magic..." She mumured. But she didn't ponder on it long. Making her way back to Theia, she waved the crystal under Theia's nose for a moment, hoping she would catch the scent and wake up so that she could heal herself properly. Unfortunatly, Theia was knocked out cold and it wasn't until morning when she would wake, but Adrian, loyal as ever, kept trying to waft the scent to Theia, hoping maybe she could redeem herself for what happened almost a year ago.

Israel was pleased at Ceres change of tone when they retreated to the outside of the cave, the cool air whipping around them as they stood perfectly against eachother. He warmly returned her kiss, wondering how it was possible for it to become deeper than it already was as he smiled a rare genuine smile. He wrapped his arms around Ceres' waist, keeping her warm as he embraced her, calling her body closer to his and away from the chill of the starlit sky overhead. Needless to say, they spent the night outside alone.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:04 pm
The only one to ever feel awake so early in the desert was Ceres....and maybe Israel if he wanted to. Curled up against Israel's shoulder with her cloak around her, the fire spirit streched while the gentle blazes of the morning sun awoke her. "Hmm...morning..." she moaned happily still cuddling against Israel for a moment before fully opening her eyes to greet the orange sky.

Getting up, Ceres wandered back into the cave, still finding everyone either asleep or out cold. "Perfect..." she muttered to herself while walking in and gently kicking Elizabeth's side to see if she was now consious. After that she walked over to Adrian, her sister and nephew, seeing their chests moving up and down but they were still looking like crap.
"Alright you lot get up, the desert isn't going to move for us and we can't just stay here or you'll all die now up." she called walking back out to breath in the morning air.

Theia, who was still barely able to move at this point stirr slightly and put a hand on her son's forehead sighing to herself, "we can't keep this up...if we don't find at least a town..a caravaan...something...Pharos could die of heat stroke or starvation and as his mother I will not let that happen, I simply can't....he doesn't have a guardian to feed on and either way his guardian would be just as weak by now...." she sat up slightly and kept Pharos to her chest. "Ceres...you are responsible for the rest of us...you have to do something...." she pleeded weakly while her sister crossed her arms.

"Woah! Just because we all agreeded to go down South doesn't mean I'm responsible for all of you who just happen to past out because you can't take the heat!" Ceres rebuttled looking at them before taking a long pause and sighing. "Whatever....I'll go...." she only decided to volunteer herself because Israel had been out all night searching and found Elizabeth so it was only fair she go out and search for some sort of miracle in the middle of the desert before someone in their group died.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:35 pm
Israel woke up just as Ceres walked out of the cave, making his way quickly over to her side. "And where do you think you're going?" He took his arm and put it around her waist securly, giving her a questioning look. "You can't just leave without your trusty Guardian, I won't allow it..." On the other hand, he knew if he stayed behind, he would be able to hear what happened with Adrian. Harsh decisions.

Adrian had felt Theia wake up a few minutes after she actually did, and opened her eyes to see Ceres walking away. Trying her best to sit up, she looked over to Theia and remembered the crystal in her hand. "Theia... here... I found this... for you." She tried to give a smile, but she was still very tired as she handed Theia the stone in her fragile hands.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:52 pm
The Fire Spirit eyed her guardian as he put his arm around her waist, questioning her methods as she was leaving to venture the desert alone. She and Israel have never been seperated since they were together so obviously it was a little bit...odd. "I have to go and find a miracle." she stated trying to move around him although forcing it wasn't really helping much. "Everyone inside the cave is going to die if we don't find some sort of way to save people. My sister needs water and lots of it..Adrian will feed off her but my nephew as much as I want him partially dead and is suffering enough is already DYING because of his pathetic weak human half. Unless we do something someone in there is going to die and I will not have more deaths to deal with." she insisted putting her hands on Israel's as he held her back. She knew he didn't want her to leave but she had no choice, "you have to let me go Israel...besides I need you inside to keep an eye on Elizabeth and your sister.." she reminded him of his duties she asked of him last night before slowly stepping back into the cave to let him step aside.

As awake as the water spirit was and as aware as she could be she smiled at her guardian's gratitude, just barely lifting her hand to change the crystal into pure untouched water contained in a liquid sphere that floated just above her pale and fragile hand. "I thank you Adrian...." Theia's gentle smile was nothing more than beautiful even while she was in pain, "however..I cannot accept this.." instead of using it to heal herself she sat Pharos up and opened his mouth slightly while gently allowing the liquid to flow from the sphere into his mouth, almost as if there was a hole in the sphere releasing water like a tiny light waterfall into her son's mouth. It may not have been much but it would have kept him going a little while long. "My son needs this more than I do..." despite Theia's appearance Pharos was the only half human in the entire group therefore he was more prone and fragile to illness than Theia just being seriously dehydrated.

After the small sphere of water had emptied Pharos awoke feeling a little more refreshed but was still very weak. Water was water but the heat was still too much and he needed more and food. "hmm...mother...." he moaned and looked up at her pale smiling face as she held him in her arms.

Kissing his forehead gently she rocked him and stroked his hand, "You have to save your strenght Pharos so we can all make it to the next village. I promise you this won't last much longer...." she said quietly wanting him to stay as motionless as possible, only because more movement would cause him more pain, aggrevation and sadness towards his illnesses and cause him to do something rash.

"Hm..." nodding he lay against his mother while turning to see Adrian who was also awake, his aunt and her guardian no where to be found but a strange figure lying on the floor by their dead fire, the face he couldn't quite make out. Regardless, that person seemed dead so he paid no attention to it, gently gripping at his mother's garments in silent contemplation, praying and hoping they'd all get out of the situation safely.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:14 pm
Israel made a sad, puppy dog face, but he let Ceres go, obeying her commands. "Very well... " Without another glance, he turned and went back inside the cave just as Theia told Pharos to rest more. He saw Adrian awake as well, but his head snapped towards the figure on the floor in front of him when he heard her speak.

"One mile..." She moved silently at first, almost as if she weren't moving at all, but after a few moments, she turned so that she lay on her back, her blonde hair scattering the dirt floor as she kept her eyes closed, her breathing deep and slow. "Only a mile away... to Madai... can't see because... sand covers..." She was refering to how superb Israel's eyesight was, and that the sand mounds were simply to high for him to see over. But in fact, only a mile away, so close, was a small farming town that trived off the desert.

Adrian did not look anywhere except to Israel. "Go tell Ceres... we can leave now before the sun gets too high in the sky..." She moved over so that she was on her knees and then stood up slowly, reaching down to take Pharos in her arms before helping Theia up.

Israel didn't ask questions as he nodded to Adrian. He didn't really trust Elizabeth, since she was basically left for dead, so instead, he traveled ahead, passing Ceres by after a few moments and before he knew it, he saw it. A town made of mudbrick houses and plamtree gardens, Madai shone like a golden city in the sun and he gave a small nod of satisfaction before turning around and heading back to Ceres, telling her of the news and then heading back to the cave with her.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:23 pm
Although Ceres went to see the town she couldn't really believe that Elizabeth told him where it was....and so close to where they were too....how could they have missed it? She still didn't trust her though, despite the fact she looked like she was trying to help, but regardless she and Israel returned to the cave to aid the others in getting to the village.

"Here...be gentle..." Theia was almost as releaved as Adrian was to hear there was a village where they could rest and properly heal up...although how they were going to cover this up with the village people was going to be rather difficult, but she decided to worry about that later. She gently held Pharos up to Adrian to be carried as she struggled slightly to stand, breathing heavily and almost leaning forward, a hand on the wall almost as if it was a burden to even stand. To them, however a mile wasn't that far in comparison to being healed, which is at that point Theia had to gather whatever strenght she had left to change appearances and walk into the village.

"You three go on ahead." Ceres instructed while she and Israel stayed behind a moment to look at Elizabeth. How pathetically weak she was and then telling them about the village. Still, Ceres wasn't going to let her die....yet.
"Israel, carry her to the village for me will you and you-" she pointed at Elizabeth as her arm burned like wildflower, "push your luck. Jackel may be dead so I can't fully read your thoughts and how you process things but you take one tiny step out of line I'll roast you like a pig..." grabbing her cloak she put it over herself and changed into her human form while walking off into the desert and towards the village of Madai.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:00 pm
Adrian was quickly the first one out of the cave, heading away from everyone else as fast as she could, as if she did not want to be around them. Carrying Pharos in her arms, she did not bother to think about how the villagers would act when they arrived. Instead, she just kept going, making sure Theia was right behind her as she went. After a while they finall made it, the sand below them changing slowly into grassland, much to Adrian's delight since her bare feet had stopped healing themselves. Not thinking clearly, Adrian stepped into town first, finding that the local Inn was the first building to be seen so as to be convient for other travelers from the desert. Making sure Theia was still close by, she entered the Inn without regards to anyone except a rather young and tan innkeeper who couldn't have been a day over 20. "Two rooms... water... food... please..." She breathed out the request heavily as she leaned against the bar of the Inn speaking to the Inn keeper who seemed surprised at the scene before him as he quickly called over two other men who looked like they could have been his brothers. One took Pharos from Adrian's arms and the other went quickly to Theia's side, leading her further into the building to a room to lay her down, setting water a food next to her bedside. Pharos was taken tot he same room, and since he was more awake than his mother, began to eat as soon as the food was given to him. The Inn keeper had come from over his bar to put an arm under Adrian's shoulders, but she shrugged him away. "I'm fine, please, thank you... there are three more coming behind us... one will need food and water as well... preferrably meat..." She kept moving towards the direction Theia had been taking off to and when she got there, she couldn't help but to collapse on the bed next to the other, satisfied that they were all safe and would soon be well... for the most part anyway.

Israel nodded to Ceres as he bent down to pick up Elizabeth who culred up against his body instantly, holding on to him like he was a rock in the middle of a rushing river. Israel gave a frown and looked to Ceres, showing his disconcern for Elizabeth.

Under Israel's grasp, Elizabeth gave a sigh, nodding in Ceres direction. "Understood... besides... I need you..." She took another breath before passing out again, limp in Israel's arms but still breathing.

Israel swore under his breath. As long as she was still breathing, she was alive, and he couldn't just let her die. Not now anyway. Shrugging to Ceres, he turned and lead the way to Madai, following Adrian's scent into the Inn. As soon as he and Ceres walked in, a tan boy of only 15 approached him and bowed, taking Elizabeth from his arms and into a back room, the one next to where Adrian, Theia and Pharos were. "Uh... okay..." The Inn keeper came up to him and Ceres quickly afterwards, offering them food and drink, but he refused, dusting a bit of sand off of his shirt. "My sister works fast, no?"

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff