Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Sacrificial Guardian Angel (start!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:40 am
"One that will unlock your power." He said as he led her inside the colliseum, "There is a man i know who used to train the Great Gaurdians, He is going to train you." He lead her into strange tunnels in the back of the colliseum and through the maze of pathways.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:52 pm
She nodded, "Well, I hope this doesn't last too long. The Devil's Messenger is still looking for a pure angel, and there is no time to waste."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:35 pm
"Ah, but thats where the plot thickens." He said with a semi-evil grin. "The Messenger may think he has the upper hand, but it is we who hold all the cards, i simply had to bluff at him to give us his location. He fell for it and now our trackers are on his trail. You see, Pure Angels, they dont come down from Heaven very often. luckily there werent any on Earth when i became aware of the situition. When i told the big guy he immediatly prevented any Pure Angels from leaving Heaven until the crisis has been diverted. The messenger doesnt know this yet, and thats how we are going to get him." He said confidently. while he had been explaining they had traveled until they came upon a strange chamber, the entrance to wich was decorated magnificently in the way of the angels. "Ah, here we are, The Sactuary."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:42 pm
Yunari looked around the place and then looked at Kaido, "And no one even bothered to tell me these things. Well, at least it eases my worries some. So, what exactly is this training I must endure?"  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:46 pm
"It was important that you didnt know, if you did it may have thrown off the plan. and i do not know exactly what train you must endure, leave that to Haiden." He said as he knocked on the grand door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:49 pm
She sighed, "This is going to be interesting..." she watched the door and waited for this person named Haiden.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:46 am
Kaido stood in silence while they waited for Haiden, He is a tough one that Haiden, i wonder if she can handle it. he wondered. but soon there was a noise from inside.

"The who wish to enter, place thine hands upon the door." A booming voice that echoed through the passageways cammanded.

Kaido gestured for her to do so and stood back to watch.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:29 am
Yunari nodded and then walked up to the door placing her hands on it  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:50 am
There was silence as Yunari's hands lay on the door. Soon they began to glow a bright brilliant white. And then her arms did the same. The light traveled through out her body until she was a shining blur. Then her wings outstretched on thier own and began glowing aswell. Then there was a bright flash, and there, where Yunari stood, there was a warrior covered in angelic armor wielding an angelic blade. only this warrior, was Yunari.

"You." Echoed the voice, "You are one of old times, a decendant of Thera, you are a Great Gaurdian. I will train you. Please, step inside." and with that the doors swung open.

"I knew it." Smiled Kaido, "i knew you were one of them."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:30 am
Yunari looked at him and then back at herself, "This...I did not see coming," she looked at Kaido, "Still, I don't believe it, but...I guess I'm going in," she then walked through the doors  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:04 pm
the doors shut fast and locked as Yunari walked in. it was pick black and had an eeirie silence. then suddenly torches bust into life and the room was lit revealing many artifacts and sculptures dictating the many Great Gaudians trained here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:39 pm
Yunari looked around, "Wow, big place. And all of those people were Great Guardians...and I'm the next one. I think God is trying to be funny here."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:33 am
"obviosly you dont know God very well." Said a man and he walked around the statue at the far end of the room. "you are here because you are the last of your kind, and my job is to train you. i am Haiden."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:07 am
Yunari crossed her arms looking at him, "Well Haiden, forgive me if I don't know him well, this is only the second time I've been here in Heaven. So, what is the training?"  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:27 pm
Haiden stood in silence for a moment before moving. he walked over the statue in the center of the room. he picked up a necklace that hung around its neck. "This is the necklace of Hera. i will use this to train you." He said as he tossed it to her. "Put it on."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff