Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:04 am
"What? A fairy?" He looked up, and saw a beautiful white creature that was more human-like and much taller he'd imagined a fairy being. She was high in the sky, but he could tell she was about as tall himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:08 am
"Stopping a hazard to earth!" Jestin stated, "By the way, I am not a fairy, nor an angel, I am what the humans have called a siren. It's a common misunderstanding."  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:52 pm
Randy fought to get the sword from Kiba's mouth, but to no avail. "Alright then, shoulder lasers, fire!" He ordered as the four barrels mounted on the Megabot's shoulders opened fire on him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:25 pm
"A siren? Hmm, understandable...though I should have determined the difference myself, seeing as the youngest Dimori is one as well," the angel says to himself. "No matter, at least she is on our side!"

His thoughts trailed back to wonder: What could be taking that man so long? Usually, he could be here in a fraction of a second if he so chose.

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:03 pm
Lasers hit their mark causing enough of a hassle to make Kiba drop the sword in his mouth. That freed him up enough to make a swipe at all the other attackers. It was then he noticed that his tail didn't follow his command to strike, beyond that, it was starting to grow numb! "No! what did you do?!" Kiba yelled, not even knowing who had done it, or what it was that person did.
"What are you talking about?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:07 pm
"Take this!!!" Randy shouted as the Megabot reared back and slammed one of it's fists into Kiba's head.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:08 pm
The whip she used before now encirled around Kiba's neck. "That should hold you in place. Hit him again!" Jestin shouted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:19 pm
Beyond grinned. Who'd have thought that humans were actually a lot stronger than we all gave credit for? It was me in my original human form that made victory within reach, all the while I was ignored in battle because everyone else was so much bigger. he thought.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:28 pm
Randy saw that the siren on the ground had Kiba restrained and was now motioning for him to take another shot. "You've got it." Randy replied as the Megabot fired off a few more punches.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:40 pm
He felt the numbness slowly creep up into one of his back legs, but that was the least of his worries as he tried to avoid being hit again. Just what is happening anyway?
Taro was beginning to understand. He glanced down in the killer's direction. A smile of victory was on the jam lover's lips. He'd have never thought to use that to their advantage.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:43 pm
Randy continued to have the Megabot pummel Kiba. "Man, I could use some help on this." He said. Suddenly, a giant green and white vehicle came roaring into battle. "Hey Randy, need some help?" Rae, the Emerald Ranger asked as she fired the lasers on top of the Emerald Rover.
"The thought had crossed my mind." Randy replied.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:45 pm
She felt the creature was beinning to stop struggling. The reason could not be identified.  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:48 pm
It seemed as if the whole city was involving theselves in this war to him. Beyond was glad for the help.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:54 pm
Rae drove her Emerald Rover right at Kiba. "My turn to get in on the action. Emerald Rover, high stance mode, now!" Rae shouted as she threw a lever next to her in the Rover's cockpit, causing the vehicle to transform into warrior mode.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:57 pm
The whole lower half of his body would not respond. Kiba was starting to panic.  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games