Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodletting

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:08 pm

blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
"no problem" he says then comes out and takes her hand and they walk to the movie theatre in the city and when they get there they find out that the theatre is closed due to a small fire "well, this stinks..."he says then says "well we can still get something to eat right?" he says looking at her
"of course... and i know the perfect place too....come on" she says while starting to 'run' down the street waiting for him to follow her
he finally catches up to her and says "man... your pretty fast...so where are we going anyway?"
"you'll see when we get there......" she says then starts walking again then they arrive at this old looking manor looking thing out in the middle of the forest on the other side of the island "well, here we are....what do ya think?"
"it looks kinda creepy if you ask me" he said looking at the manor
"it looks that way on the outside but on the inside it's really cool......just trust me...." she says while taking his hand and leading him into the manor
"ok" he says while following her into the manor
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:10 pm

Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
he finally catches up to her and says "man... your pretty fast...so where are we going anyway?"
"you'll see when we get there......" she says then starts walking again then they arrive at this old looking manor looking thing out in the middle of the forest on the other side of the island "well, here we are....what do ya think?"
"it looks that way on the outside but on the inside it's really cool......just trust me...." she says while taking his hand and leading him into the manor
when they arrive inside it reveals an enormous room filled with multi-colored lights and dance music playing in the background..... "so what do ya think of it now?..."

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:04 am

*In her sleep Rin rolls over and wraps her arms around Jake's neck*
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:13 am

*suki appears before her new aquantices (sp) as her tail twirls* where r the hot guys like my gosh she said to herself

Sexy Suki

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:35 pm

Blackrose01111
*In her sleep Rin rolls over and wraps her arms around Jake's neck*
"Meh I am a horrible person." he smiled and just fell over and closed his eyes, "Let thine light of the daylight sun tell me of the diffidence of the fantasies of this young man...and the truths of reality." he smiled and drifted off.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:27 pm

*Rin wakes up and sees Jakes next to her so she just lays there waiting for him to wake up*

Blackrose01111

Bloodletting

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:07 pm

blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
when they arrive inside it reveals an enormous room filled with multi-colored lights and dance music playing in the background..... "so what do ya think of it now?..."
"it's kinda cool..." he says as they sit down at a table
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:06 pm

*Rin gently get up and goes to take a shower*

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:26 pm

He stirrs just a little only really half awake and drifted out of bed...slowly he made his way to the restroom to take a shower and opened the door...and just stood there for a moment staring before closing the door and lying back down again.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:10 pm

*Rin walks back into the room after her shower and sees Jake still asleep. Rin rolls her eyes*

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:28 pm

Suddenly from out of the mound of blanket where his face was apparently stuck she heard him say, "Sorry I walked in on you while you were in the shower..." he smiled sitting up, "...heh you don't look half bad though."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:50 pm

Oh really *Rin says as she pulls on a red plaid mini skirt, black netted thigh high stockings, and a black stones shirt. Then she stands there and holds her black yaki boots*

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:06 pm

He smiles standing up and slowly taking off his shirt reading "SLACKER" across the frondt and his pajama pocketed pants, "Yeah really...you mind digging my Smilebox shirt from the closet?"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:12 pm

sure *Rin says as she sets her boots down and reaches into the closet* Here *she says handing him his shirt* put some pants on dude *Rin says as she pokes him in the stomach*

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:27 pm

"Heh no way your gonna have to make me....cause I plan to walk like this next to you all day." he says smiling and putting on his shirt.
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games