Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:01 pm
((k. lets just say she heard that))

Snowflake stood frozen in shock. "I....... was...... born........ here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:35 pm
Talli looked around, admiring the red sky. Wow... Her opened slightly when she heard Morgan's comment. "Snowflake was... born here?" she sounded just as confused as Snowflake.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:38 pm
Snowflake looked at Heather, then Morgan, then to the area around them. "I..... was...... born.......... here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:57 pm
"Guess you don't remember...I wouldn't either." Morgan noticed Heather smiling, but continued anyway. "You were really a girl, born and raised in India. Hence the tiger. Anyway, when you were three you were taken by the Atrox. He'd heard that your fate was tied with one of the daughters and took you." They stopped in front of a house. It was big, for this place anyway.

"You grew up here," The Atrox continued for Morgan, smiling. "You had a power. Changing into animals. Growing up in India, you remembered the tigers. I tricked you into staying your tiger form and then I erased your memory of everything here. Talli eventually found you and the rest is history."

Morgan wanted to punch him, but there were two reasons. She really didn't want to piss him off and violence would make him stronger. "So you weren't born here. Just raised." Morgan finished.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:12 pm
Snowflake stared in shocked, then collapsed. "I was...... raised here........." Snowflake looked around, then to the others. "am i............. part of............. the atrox?........" Snowflake asked in shock, disbelief, and confusion.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:41 pm
Heather rolled her eyes, "Weren't you listening? You were once a girl, you were just raised by the Atrox."  

daughter-of-the-moon1

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:47 pm
"But even if i was raised by them, doesn't that mean i am to be with them?" Snowflake asked. Then she thought of Talli. "You said that Talli found me. How?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:15 pm
Talli opened her mouth slightly, in shock. She was just as bewildered and confused just as Snowflake. But one thing she was certain- the atrox would pay for taking Snowflake's memory away from her.

((May I answer her?))

Talli smiled to herself as the memory replayed in her mind. "I was alone... and lost. I didn't understand anything- why other children screamed when I transformed. Being so young at the time, I figured it was perfectly normal to transform into things." Her smile faded- her eyes setting to the distance, lost in thought. "I began not caring about the screams when people saw my other forms. I didn't care about any of them. Traveling in animal form was more convient, so I would walk around in bears, and wolves, and... tigers. At the time I was a tiger. I saw you- wandering around. You must of somehow escaped here... Well, anyways, I was curious to see if you were like me. So I followed for you a while, just watching... Then, they came and got you, and you went back with them. From then on I traveled mostly in tiger, hoping to see you again. And I did. After a few sightings, I built up the courage to confront you." she looked to Snowflake. "Surely you remember from them on, don't you..?" Her mind trailed back to how she had helped Snowflake escape the atrox, who she didn't know was the 'atrox' at the time. They left the area for a while before eventually returning.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:44 pm
Mina opened her eyes. "I see. . . . so that is my future. . . " she stood up a cloud had just passed over the moon. Mina walked into the shadowy trees, "good by selen. . . you were a good advisor I'll miss that. . " She raised her arm "kabath. . It's time to go" a red orb glowed around Mina's hand, then soaked into it. where are we going? "we have to find Heather. . . . " a tear dropped onto a leaf next to mina's foot "and we have to kill her. . ."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:46 pm
(hehehe. . . this is going to be an 'attempt')  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:26 pm
Snowflake looked down. "I'm sorry..... I don't remember....." Then she looked around at this place. "How....... did i escape?........ I can't remember anything........" She looked down again. "Nothing at all..........."

((wow.... its almost like i have amnesia...... wait..... who are you? jk))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:15 pm
The Atrox and the others walked into the house and were brought into a giant dinning hall. A huge fire in the front, Morgan shrank back, knowing what it was. We have to get out of here... She thought and flinched as the Atrox touched her hand.

"Now that Snowflake, her real name, Kisa, has learned a little bit more about herself. Do you know your fate?" He whispered.

Morgan tried not to move from his touch and felt him trying to prob her mind. "I heard it once, from Jasmine."

"Would you like to tell everyone? Or shall I?" The room became quiet, only the cold fire crackled. "First I must tell Talli this, every goddess has a dark side." He smiled at Heather. "Her's was to join me. Morgan's..."

"...I'm supposed to be the lover of the Atrox." Morgan gagged on the words. Long ago, in another body she was a follower and the lover of the Atrox. She had died and was reborn as a goddess, but that fate followed her. The Atrox smiled and his lips came closer. "I'll let you think about your fate and everything that has happened for a little while." He brushed her hair back and left, Heather followed.

Morgan shrank into a chair, trying hard not to cry, they were doomed.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:37 pm
((Even though Snowflake's real name may be Kisa, i'm still going to call her Snowflake.))

Snowflake changed into her human form, which she guessed what she looked like before. She walked over to Talli. "Whats going to happen to us?" Snowflake wrapped her arms around Talli in a hug and almost started to cry into Talli's shoulder. "I don't want to lose you..... But i don't know whats going to happen....." Then she added in a wisper. "I'm scared, Talli........"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:44 pm
Morgan took a deep breathe, "We're going to be given a choice. Join the Atrox or be forced to join. Either way..." She glanced around the room, no windows were in sight. "Da**..." She said and walked over to the door. It was unlocked. He's testing us... She turned to Talli and Snowflake. "I'll come back for you. I promise. Stay here and whatever you do don't join him. He'll take his time on you..." She opened the door and stepped in the hall, but paused and looked back in.

"Please, don't follow," She whispered, eyes pleading.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:46 pm
(wow lover of Atrox O.O)  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games