Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Wolf Story (PLEAZE COME IN!!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:40 pm
"thank you" she sqeaked as she climbed onto flower.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:58 pm
"Sure thing," Flower said. Once Lily was in place, Flower picked up the prey and walked back to camp with Cyress.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:07 pm
Cyress picked up the prey and followed Flower back to camp.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:29 pm
When they arrived at camp, Flower and Cyress put their prey into the pile. Flower lied down near the entrance. "So Lily....... do you know why you are so small?"  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:56 pm
Cyress went to the edge of the forest and sat down in the shade.'Why did you come to me?'Cyress thought thinking of the cat with stars around her paws.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:24 pm
Sil blinked as she watched (Not WA-ahhh nevermind you all know she's blind XP) Okunote walk in circles. "Times Change Sil" he growled. He waved his tail around furiously. "So Just Calm down!" he yelled. "AHHH! I Can't Take This!" he ran to the closest tree and he smashed his head into it "Okunote?!" Sil ran up quickly. "What's Wrong with you?!" Okunote turned around and almost slashed Sil. "My God!!! My Head Burns!" He smacked it against the tree again. "What's Wrong With Me?!" he screamed so loud that humans could hear them from their homes. He wailed a large scream and ran into another tree. "It Burns Soooo Badly!" he cried. His eyes were so watery his vision became blurry. He fell to the ground and twitched. He took his paws and placed them over his head.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:26 pm
Cyress looked at the blind cat that was running around.

((I can't tell who's in what group stressed ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:26 pm
"no" Said Lily "im not sure"

(its that desese that i think only ppl can get that maks you not grow!)  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:27 pm
((nice))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:29 pm
"Oh well," Flower said. "Its ok." Flower smiled warmly.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:35 pm
((Still can't tell))

Cyress walked up to the blind cat,"Umm... do you need help?"Cyress asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:37 pm
((who's the blind cat again?))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
((not sure got to go back))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:51 pm
Sil is the Blind Cat, Okunote is the one freaking out and burning by the head :3 sorry for confusing you))

Okunote looked up at Cyress and Sil. "There's Something Wrong with him!" Sil ran to Okunote. Okunote was screaming, blood trickled out of his head. "He says his head is burning really badly, and he can't see" she licked the blood. Okunote stopped screaming and he whispered "I need Mattie" Sil shivered and listened to his words. "What?" Okunote attemptet to get up, but moaned and he set his paw on his head. "I Need Mattie!" he screamed. Sil laid next to him and spoke softly, "You still love her. More than me?" Sil got up and padded past Cyress. "Get him to a healer" she growled and padded away.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:58 pm
Flower saw Okunote was in pain. "Sorry Lily. I need to go," Flower said. Then she got up and ran over to Okunote. "Okunote! Whats wrong?"  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games