Welcome to Gaia! ::

Youkai's Paradise (An Inuyasha Universe RP)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)
Kokushi Village (Main Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:24 pm
"Common." Kenta grabbed her hand, and started to drag her through the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:31 pm
All she could do was follow  

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:35 pm
Kenta was curious about something. "You can transform right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:46 pm
"Hai." 3nodding  

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:50 pm
Kenta smiled brightly. "Then lets play in the forest." Kenta stuck out his tongue, and transformed. He quickly took off for the forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:56 pm
She smiled and transformed, with only one tail. *chases after him*  

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:25 pm
Koan moved into the village slowly and his eyes darted back and forth as he looked around. He was slightly nervous as he was in unfamiliar territory and did not want to be attacked. He made his way throughout the village easily and heard voices up ahead and into the forest. However, Koan was not one to engage in games, his nature had become very serious considering him being a kitsune.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:59 pm
Rei sat down beside one of the villager's homes. She observed the activities of the village as she ate.

lD r e a m s h i f t e rl

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:46 am
Koan moved away from the forest and went back into the small village. His ear twitched at the sound of someone eating but decided that looking would be rude. He then noticed how tired he was from all of that walking and sat down. He did not see the girl around eight feet away eating though as he was caught up into his own thoughts. Something bothered him and he couldn't say what for sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:35 pm
Kisuka finally reached the village. Who are all these people? She decide to investigate and started to roam around aimlessly to see who all was around.  

TheShould

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:06 pm
Rei noticed the two new demons. More new faces, hmm? She observed Koan for a time, feeling some of her strength return from the food. Perhaps I'll depart soon.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:27 pm
Kisuka looked around, she then noticed a girl sitting by the side of a house. She approached and asked, "What's going on?"  

TheShould

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:25 pm
Rei looked up at Kisuka and said, "Apparently there's a meeting for all the leaders of different clans...I suppose they are still waiting for some leaders to appear."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:53 pm
"Oh, I see. Thank you." Kisuka replied with a smile.  

TheShould

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:54 am
Koan barely made out the conversation, short as it was, next to him. 'A meeting huh, sounds interesting,' he thought not really interested at all. He slowly stood and stretched as he looked around and some of the people that stared at his tails. He merely wrapped them around himself and sat back down again. He hated being here in a lot of ways but it was better then being with the Inus but not by much. He sighed softly and his ears began to twitch as he heard soft laughter and playing as some of the kids played. Hr merely leveled his gaze at them and watched before scoffing lightly...playing meant very little to him.  
The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff