Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:24 pm

Find the Muse's house.
And after a few minutes of silence...
The Wolf is behind you, now.
Don't run.
Don't stay where you are.
He'll leash his jaws on your throat.

Behind Caleb wasn't a physical being, it was an image of a horrifically grafted together man and wolf's face, with swirling colors.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:30 pm

Caleb, began to slowly walk forward in the pitch plain of nothing. His breath harsh, unsure where he was going and more importantly, if he was going to escape.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:36 pm

Suddenly the scene shifted to a dark city alleyway, and there was a fork in the path.
In one path, Lycoris gestured to her path, bidding him welcome.
The mother who wishes for the mauling and cannibalism of her own child. Bad news.
The other path had Moé, who was asking him to go Lycoris' path.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:48 pm

Caleb looked at his student, then at Lycoris. Then the blatant answer would not be for my safety.
((The entire post confused me, I did not know what was the "safe answer"))

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:54 pm

That's the problem with this place. It belongs to a delusional woman. The solution is different every time...
The fake Lycoris and Moé got tired of his waiting, so they both turned into their true forms; black phantoms with fuzzy, moving outlines, and bright red eyes.
Something flipped the scene to what appeared to be a horizontal hotel.
I hate this entire area in general...I'm trying to portal you out of there... A mere meeting is not worth having to face the Trauma of Azrael.
Walk while I try to get you out of there, the Wolf is still at bay.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:07 pm

Caleb began walking to the door on the other side of the room. A white hand exited the robes and held the handle. Upon twisting it, the door did not open. Caleb pulled his hand away to find that handle came off the door as well.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:09 pm

A very hazy, blippy portal opened up.
Hurry, I can only hold it for so long...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:13 pm

Out of the corner of his eye, Caleb saw the portal. Dashing towards it, Caleb quickly entered it. Shivering madly as he tried to calm himself down.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:15 pm

The portal instantly connected, since Caleb's former location was very close to the endpoint of the portal.
It was Kokopelli's home, except Ann was lying on the floor, in some sort of seizure.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:31 pm

Caleb shivered madly as he crouched down and examined Ann. "What is happening?" He said to himself, trying to hold her still.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:33 pm

Kokopelli ran inside the room, and closed the portal.
Ann went back to normal.
Kokopelli explained to Caleb via gesture that the Muse lived in Ann's mind, but he wasn't a figment of her imagination, and did exist. However, he himself was the only other person to see how horribly traumatized Ann was.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:49 pm

"How did she get into such a condition?" Caleb questioned, standing back up.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:52 pm

Kokopelli explained that her father has an odd wish to kill and eat Ann, and that her mother is encouraging him, due to some stupid reason involving reincarnation.
"Big Bad Wolf," he said in the formerly unknown voice, proceeding to gesture that her father had left vastly negative trauma in her mind, and it manifested as his 'animal symbol', a large black wolf.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:00 pm

Caleb let out a dry heave, disgusted and sightly frightened. "...Why would he want to do that to his own kin?"

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:06 pm

Kokopelli gestured that Ann ridiculously resembled Azrael's first love, who betrayed him by not returning his affection.
He held up a picture of Ann's parents.
Azrael had purplish-black hair, orange eyes, and genes for darkly tanned skin. Lycoris had black hair, brown eyes, and very pale skin.
Ann had copper-colored hair, purplishpink eyes, and creamy skin.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games