Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Doll face~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:29 pm

Maria giggled witha smile. "what can I say?" she chuckled softly and got right down to buisness. "So why'd you wanna know?"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:36 am

Zack sighed, "I just. I had a feeling, but didn't wanna ruin the relationship by moving too fast..." he explained, almost upset at himself for even having that passionate feeling.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:37 pm

"I'm not leaving..." she muttered and layed her head on his shoulder.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:15 am

Zack nodded. "Thank you," he stated softly.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:41 pm

Maria smiled and kissed his neck gently. "Mhm" she sighed contently and stayed snuggled in his arms.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:05 pm

Zack sighed his relaxation and appreciation. He held her gently, his lids feeling heavy for once in his death.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:19 am

She was falling asleep too. The life wasn't seeping from her as fast,but as she layed there, she natrually spread the warmth. Her eyes started to fall asleep.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:28 pm

He quitely cursed at himself as he felt his pants tighten in this beautiful nightly scene. He just hoped she wouldn't notice.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:21 pm

[[ xd talk about bein subtle lmao]

Maria blushed. Oh yea she felt him. She didn't know how to react though. She tilted her head to lookat him. "You okay?" she half whispered her cheeks still a little pink
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:07 am

((Well, you can't control when you get one.... promise, I know full well. I've tried to stop some, you can't. But night time seems a prominent time for ... so....))
Zack was blushing slightly, knowing she noticed now. "Ummmm, yeah. Sorry..." he almst mumbled from embarassment. It wouldn't untense though, so he was stuck.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:57 pm

[[lol so i've heard. i hang out with guys 24 7]]

Maria blushed gently and kissed his cheek. "DOn't be embaressed.." she murmered. She smiled gently, trying so he wasn't embaressed
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:06 pm

((Yay, then it's not as awkward to talk to you about this. I didn't know how much you knew or anything....sounds like you're educated in it though.))
Zack looked into her eyes. A new bravery within him. "You've heard of sex, but have you ever had it?" he asked, knowing why he was asking, and being brave enough to take care of this condition.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:32 pm

[[ lol its all good]]

It was Maria's turn to blush. She shook her head gently "No. I haven't." she nibbled her lower lip a little. She wasn't afraid to tell him though.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:30 am

Zack continued his grin, pulling her close. Front to front he was sure she could feel every little detail of his body, wondering if it was affecting her, "Well...." he whispered. "Would you like to?" he asked, very clear about what he wanted and what he was talking about. He would respond to her answer in polite agreement(Or passionate agreement), rather it be a 'no' or a 'yes'.

((Just tell me one thing, we will be time skipping right? When it gets to that point of course.))

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:55 am

[[ lol yea. I dont wanna get banned blaugh ]]

Oh it was affecting her alright. She had a funny feeling in the pit of her stomach that made blush. Of course the poor girl didn't know how to respond SHe snaked her arms around his neck,but her mind was still at an innocent war; How does it work? will it hurt? What does it mean? Will i feel funny?. Her thoughts raced in the few seconds. She bit her lower lip. "On the couch?" she asked innocently with a nervous chuckled

[[hahhahahah long story. I love that line. 'on the couch?' "
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces