Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eyes of the Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:48 pm
William placed his hand over Shiva's on his chest, squeezing it gently. He listened to the sound of her breath slowing down and becoming steady with sleep and finally allowed himself to succumb to dreams himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:53 pm
During the night, Shiva opened her eyes slowly. She slipped out of the bed silently and made her way out of his room and down the stairs. She seemed to be in a trancelike state as she walked outside and onto the beach. She then stood in front of the ocean as the waves washed up on the beach.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:24 pm
William stirred in his sleep when bolted awake when he realized that he was alone in his bed. He sat up and looked out his window, he could see a shadow on the beach.

He stood up, slipped on some slippers and pulled a jacket over his shoulders. Before he went outside he grabbed an extra jacket as well.

He approached Shiva, then draped the jacket over her shoulders. He stood behind her with his arms wrapped around her, holding her closely.

"Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:28 pm
Shiva blinked and then held her head some, "Huh?" she looked back at William and then the jacket, "I guess so..." she rubbed her forehead, "I heard something...like a call. A call is what mermaids use to call every mermaid together in one place. But, I don't hear it anymore...I must have imagined it."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:50 pm
"Maybe not. Do you want me to stay out here for a bit with you?" William said, sidestepping to stand next to her, his face towards the dark ocean.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:55 pm
Shiva shook her head, "No...the sound is gone and plus, if I step one foot into the water...I'll surely get infected again," she took hold of his arm and leaned against him  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:07 pm
"Well let's get back inside and get some sleep." William said, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "It's freezing out here anyway. It will be morning soon enough."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:18 pm
She nodded closing her eyes some, "Sorry about waking you," she shivered a bit getting closer to him, "William...I really want to thank you for taking care of me."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:46 pm
William threw his head back and laughed.

"Nonesence. You don't worry about it, I am a light sleeper anyway. It's really not a problem. Now lets get you inside before you catch a cold." He ushered her out of the pre-dawn cold and back into the warm darkness of the house.

When they got back up to the room he tucked her in before laying back down himself.

"If you ever wake up at night and feel lonely or need to talk, don't feel bad about waking me up. I honestly don't mind."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:13 am
Shiva nodded smiling some at him, "Thank you William. I do feel a little lonely here, I miss home..." she turned to him and held onto him,"I don't know what to do anymore...I'm so confused. Part of me really wants to return home while the other part of me...wants to stay here with you. I've never had this problem before..."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:16 pm
William held on to shiva, tucking her head under his chin. "Try not to think about it too much for now, just get some sleep. Everything will turn out okay." He said, as confidently as he could. He tried to think of things that he could do to help her, he knew she should go home soon, but on the other hand he really enjoyed having another person around.

He tried to take his own advice, but laid awake through most of the night.

(((Cute avatar. So um...do you have a general outline of what you would like to see happen in this RP?)))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:26 pm
Shiva nodded closing her eyes and snuggling close to him. She sighed contently and took in his scent. She found it calming, but she could never place what exactly the scent was. She really didn't want to leave him...but in the end she knew that she would have to leave. It was only a matter of when she would leave. As she drifted off into sleep, a lone tear fell down her cheek.

[thank you and I was thinking that they go to his parents and show them who she is or something along those lines.]  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:31 pm
William supposed that he must have finally dozed off for at least an hour or two when he was awakened by the alarm clock, tuned to a classical radio station. It way playing Vivaldi's Seasons and currently at the winter suite.

He got out of bed, being careful not to stir the woman. He tiptoed downstairs and started a pot of coffee. The familiar bubbling sound of percolating coffee mixed with the scent of the same, giving him a sense of well-being. As coffee always did in the morning.

The sun was streaming through the windows and the sea was quite calm. Seagulls cawed happily. He took his first cup of coffee and a sleeve of crackers out onto his deck and fed the gulls while he sipped on his drink.

(((Gotcha. I didn't want to start anything tat threw you off course.)))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:40 pm
Shiva stirred some and opened her eyes as she listened to the music playing. She smiled, he always had the music that she prefered playing. She slipped out of the bed and smelled the familiar coffee smell and knew that he must be up. She made her way to the door and went out looking around for him, "William? Are you here?"

She went to the stairs and got a good grip on the railing before she started walking down it. She slipped a bit and hit her knee on the step and she winced. She pushed herself up and made her way to the bottom, she looked down at her legs and saw that the pollution was still there. She then looked around the room again, "William?"  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:46 pm
William could hear the faint sound of Shiva's voice through the glass door. He stood up so that she could see him and beckoned for her to come outside.

"Did you sleep alright? Would you like some coffee?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces