Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
Smash Bros RP (Apply in other thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:40 pm
Kirby and Meta-knight gave a single nod in unison as Roy finished up his instructions. Meta-knight gave a short respectful bow before departing with Kirby. They were both wondering who the intruder was and what "The Master" gave them for their rooms. And who was Chuck Norris? Neither of them had heard of him before.

(tad bit of humor at the end there wink ill put up more later.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:00 pm
(Chuck Norris eventually answered, saying he'd changed his mind and didn't want to go after all. XD)  

Zapatorf
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:50 am
((Ahhh,Chuck Norris,you're such a spoil-sport stare XD))

Wolf immediately fell in love with the building,it was just so shiny.He made a mental note that,after he fought someone,he would get drunk if the Snack Bar sold alcohol.
"Civialised drunk"He muttered to himself,smiling.
He chuckled to himself as Roy explained that the elevator was an elevator.Many fighters there were so behind the times.Kirby flew on a star,Link didn't even have guns,never mind blasters.The only person there that had technology anywhere close to Wolf's was Captain Falcon,the well known racer.He immediately landed himself on his bed when he went into his room,and rested himself after the aircraft ride.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:19 pm
Travis was starting to get sick off everyone,he always was anti-social but never to this degree before.
Jess Loews if I have to deal with this lame brains any more I'm gonna snap! first there's that wolf guy thinks hes king of the hole ***ing world! Id love to just cut his eyes out with a rusty spoon! then there's the midgets, the pink freaking black hole and the Zorro wannabe,should squash them like the bugs they are.then there's Roy that stuck up red hared sword holding pretty boy probably cant fight his way out of a box of crackers!
Travis eventually calmed down and re thought his previous observations

well maybe I am getting ahead of my self,wolf and I did get off on the wrong foot I guess,and no one can choose how they look,and Roy probably is a good fighter.

Travis was not aware of himself and bumped in to some one. while on the ground Travis played it like it wasent his fault "hey pal watch were your going will ya!?" the Yong man was picking up some papers he dropped along with a badge Reading S.T.A.R.S
"sorry sir my fault. was looking over some files and well must of bumped in to you." as he got up the stranger asked "oh can you tell me where I where can I find a commander Roy?" Travis shrugged getting up and dusting himself off he said he was gonna call us over the intercom"
"I know where that is thanks" and with that the stranger left to find Roy.

(thats 'him' zap blaugh )  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:30 pm
"So, you were offered a job as a personal trainer, Mr..."
"Kennedy. Leon Kennedy"
"Well, Mr. Kennedy, we have a few unused rooms in the colusseum building, if you'd like to make yourself at home there." Roy held out his hand to shake, and Leon grasped it firmly.
"Thank you, Roy. I will do that."

((Okay, so let's see how you work with him, Homer.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:41 pm
before making his way out Leon terns back to Roy
"oh by the by, a few agents are going to be setting up a armory and an experimental simulator they should already have the authorization to do so but take it up with we if there are any problems, once there done ill need the smashers gathered up for a small safety seminar
,looking forward to working with you Roy"
with that Leon left to his room to get some sleep

(thanks again zap, also ill post the pictchers of him in the other thread)  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:33 pm
"An experimental simulator?"
Roy looked at him leave, confused. Wasn't the VR room enough?
He decided not to focus on it too much, and went to check on the other groups, making sure to grab the keys that would let him into the meeting room.
As he walked down the hall, he sensed something following behind him, and immediately acted inconspicious. No need tipping the follower off...

Sure enough, as he turned the corner, he caught a glimpse of black near the wall's edge. He quickly ducked into a side room, and waited for it to pass by. Jumping out, he saw....

....nothing. Was it just his imagination?
He shook his head to clear it, and then set off once again.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:23 pm
is that the Leon from Resident Evil 4?  

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:01 pm
((I think so,I saw his picture in the profiles thread))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:28 pm
(yep Leon is one of my favorite video game characters and is from one of my favorite video game series resident evil, appearing in 2,4 and gadin,and yes I am a resident evil fan boy biggrin )  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:12 pm
((I, on the other hand, know nothing whatsoever about Resident Evil except that it involves zombies and guns. And don't worry, I'm just trying to get the list of groups organized, so I'm going to take a while before my next post. Feel free to explore a bit.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:50 pm
(been too busy to post. but dont worry, ill get to it eventually)  

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:28 pm
where the hell did everybody go? GET BACK HERE scream  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:32 pm
((I'm here... I'm just trying to get the other teams straight. Plus, I have a lot of RL stuff going on. Like I said, you should explore a bit while I get everything together. Try the VR room, I think you'll like it. XD))  

Zapatorf
Crew

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:18 pm
(yah, ive been busy too. ill try and get another post up sometime e_e. i was completely swamped all weekend.)  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games