Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Scars~[looking] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:05 pm
Amanda chuckled softly. SHe smiled to the waitress politley and looked at the menu. She put it on the taebl as she sekimmed it. "So..why'd you get the tattoo?" it was killing her on the inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:12 am
"Initiation.", he mumbled. His sister and parents weren't happy about it either. He had done it for the gang, who were like family to him. No one else would understand, he figured. It was a sensitive subject for him.  

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:55 am
She nodded.She noticed he wasn't too happy about the tatoo. "Um..are they nice?.." she asked. She meant the gang.The other night..she knew they werent the nice type.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:32 pm
"It..depends on your perspective. I think so.", he said dreamily. He acted differently around his fellow gang members. If they saw him right now they'd call him ''a total fruit.'' Most likely. "Nicer than those assholes last night.", he said, taking a sip of water. The waitress came over, but Dan cut her off. "Oh I'll geeettt... this.", he said, showing her the menu and pointing to something, then handing it to her. "Okay.", she said happily, receiving the menu.  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:50 pm
She showed her what she wanted and smiled politley. She turned back to Dave. "Oh.okay" she took a sip of her water thinking. "how do you know my aunt again?" she asked out of curiousty.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:02 pm
He set his glass down and stared at her for a few moments, silently then leaned forward. "My name is DAN, god damn it. You call me Dave again, in your next response, I'll unscrew your head and sh*t down your neck.", he said, just barely containing his own laughter. A few moments later, he continued. He stared at her, then shrugged. "She's ma homie. Been ma homie since I can remember. Ya know?", he joked, reffering to her aunt.  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:38 pm
She snickered "No I dont remember when.." she rolled her eyes chuckling.

[[OOOPPS]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:12 pm
"Only a couple weeks.", he admitted, slapping his glass on the table. "But we're tight. We're like thiss.", he said, gesturing, bringing his hands together and interlocking his fingers. He blushed a little. "N..Not like that. I know what you're thinking, perv.", he joked.  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:59 pm
Amanda luaghed "I wasn't thinking it untill you said that" she chuckled "I dont think I'm the one with the head in the gutter" she chuckled. SHe had only been with her aunt a few weeks. She smiled softly,giggling lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:49 pm
"...YEAwhatevah.", he said, stretching, when his red cell went off in his pocket. The song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=staqVmirHFM He took it out, turned it sideways, opened it, *the music stopped* read it for six seconds, and then silently used the keyboard to respond.  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:45 am
Amanda stayed quiet while he responded. She fiddled with her straw and then sipped it.She was done with her drink.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:56 pm
He raised his head and gave her a look. "Damn, girl. Thirsty?", he asked, looking down and finishing responding, then shutting it and stuffing it in his pocket.  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:32 pm
"A little" she chuckled. She fixed her sleeves.She was still wearing his sweatshirt.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:35 pm
He stretched enormously. "Ah-AHHH LORD in heaven. Anyway. Damn. Where the food at. That sweatshirt is like baggy as a ballsack on you. Wanna give it back?", he joked. He waved at her. "Naw, keep it. So, are you ENJOYIN' me being your babysitter, or what??"  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:48 am
Amanda rolled her eyes. "The company i dont mind..the babysitting idea yes" She sighed and sat back. "I dunno where the food is"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff