Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Spirit Eraser Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:55 pm
"That just now was fear and Anger Maddy, a person without a heart can't feel." said Neo as he began walking towars Lilly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:48 am
Maddy shook her head. "That isn't true.." She said flatly.."You act like you know everything Neo...But you know absloutly nothing.." Maddy got up, walking past Lilly, she gave her a small smile, she continued to walk climbing slowly up a tree, she began to tear apart a squirrle, watching the blood flow out. "Is it all just a myth?" She whisperd to herself..  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:52 pm
"UUUm let's go back to the house shall we?' suggested Lily

At the house Neo began questioning whether he loved Lily or Maddy more. But to him the answer was clear, he was in love with Lily but had feeling for Maddy.

"Hey Lily, arent the Cherry Blossoms out this time of year?'[ asked Neo

"I belive so.". said Lily. "WHy do you ask?"

"Lets go see them" said Neo taking Lily's hands in his.

"Maddy, you wanna see them too?" asked Neo.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:13 am
"Uhm, sure just give me ans Vladimir a second." She smiled and jogged to her brothers room. "You know what I'm gonna ask." Vladimir sighed getting up.
Slowly he bit his sister.
She scream reather loudly, falling to her hands and knees, long blond hair draped over her neck, and her blue eye's slowly discigrating her black ones. She stood up, shakily.
"I'll follow close behind you just incase."
Madeline looked down as she walked slowly up to Neo. "We have Cherrie blossoms here, unless you wanted to go back home.." She hoped he ment home.

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:37 pm
"Yeah. there was an incredible spot near our home that had beautiful Cherry Blossoms". said Neo.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:20 pm
Madeline smiled softly as se looked at him, "oh okay." Vladimir grabbed Maddy, and Neo, Maddy grabbed gentlly onto Lilly and a flash of light went off, Vladimir landed on his feet, smirking.
"GOd I love magic.."
Maddy smiled, staring at the Cherrie blossoms. "There amazing.." She whispered, never seeing Cheerie blossoms in her life.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:33 pm
"They are beautiful aren't they?" said Lily blushing. "Neo do you remember this spot 6 years ago?" asked Lily

Neo blushed a little. "Yeah, we were 9 at the time and we came here on Valentines Day".

"And you picked a Cherry Blossom and proposed to me. We were only playing at the time but who would've guessed that you did the same exact thing 5 years later!" laughed Lily

"Yeah." said Neo "Only then it was with a crystal ring" said Neo reaching for Lily hand that bore the ring on it but then his eyes meeting Maddy's cold glare.

"So Maddy, you've never seen Cherry Blossoms before, have you? And you either huh Vladmire?" asked Neo.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:28 am
Vladimir smiled. "Well I have, Maddy hasn't...Until this year she'd been trapped with your brother so..Yeah.." Vladimir looked at Maddy, who'd stepped on his foot forgetting it'd hurt her not him.
She sighed as she listend to Lilly, she wanted to strange her. "Bit-" She stopped herself and growled, walking away. She sat to the far right of the tree. "I hope she dies, but I can't kill her, I hope she dies but I can't kill her, I hope she chocks but I can't choke her.. I wish Neo'd love me, but he's to pre-occupied with that clingy dumb lady."

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:53 am
Lily then grabbed Neo's hands. "Neo...let's elope, right here.." said Lily without a second thought

"Here?" Neo asked Bumbfounded. "....Yeah. It'd be just perfect, in the same place In which I proposed to you 6 years ago" said Neo staring into Lily's Eyes.

"Vladmire, would you do the honors?" asked Neo " as he pulled out two crystal rings from his pocket.

"OH MY!" yelled Lily. "You kept them all this time?" said Lily surprised.

"The one thing that never changed was my feelings for you Lily" said Neo leaning towards Lily

"Oh Neo." said Lily as she blushed a little and then kissed Neo

"Vladmire, If you would be so kind as to wed me and Lily" asked Neo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:09 pm
Maddy's ear's perked up. "I HATE YOU!" She shouted loudly at her brother as she stared tears rolling down her face as she disapperede.

Vladimir swollowed. "Sure, but if you never hear from me again it's because she knew i was gonna say yes and she's gonna kill me.." He said as he pulled a small book out of thin air and began to look through ti doubt checking.

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:31 pm
"Lily. Wait. There's are some loose ends that need to be taken care of." Said Neo

Neo dissapeared and then reappeared next to Maddy. "WHAT IS YOUR F**KING PROBLEM!" yelled Neo.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:06 pm
"Why do you ask that all the time, you know exactlly what's wrong...Maybe you don't know how hard it is to watch the only person you love get married, okay. Just go back to her...But it kills me that your gonna marry her..."Madeline sighed. "Neo, I'm sorry but I'll never accept the fact that your marrying her, I can act like it doesn't bother me...But it bothers me when my brother out of all people knows how strongly I feel for you agrees to marry you both. OKay just go, be happy with Lily." She said sadly as she hugged her knees to her chest and looked down. Trying to force her tears back, but failing miserbly.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:08 pm
"Maddy. Maybe it's best if we...never saw each other after this again. The universe doesn't seem to want us to be together, or even be friends Maddy. Thank you for all of the good memories you've given me...I guess this is good-bye Maddy". said Neo walking away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:11 pm
Maddy got up and spun Neo around, pressing him agains't the wall. "Neo, your ******** crazy...I couldn't live like that...I refuse to." She said her eye's sadly boring into his. "Neo...it's not about the universe...It's you...It's either you want us to be friends and run over me with Lily...Or you want me to go away so you can just be with Lily. THis isn't a good-bye...I sware to god if it is..I'll nuder you." She said plainly, she ment it, if he left her forever she'd come back, only to kill him.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:16 pm
"Maddy. Stop hurting yourself. please just let me go Maddy, please, for your sake". said Neo sadly. "we were friends Maddy, nothing more. " said Neo looking at the floor.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff