Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hangout with the crew- lounge [chat] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:46 pm
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
Kaleido_Angelic
tkdauronXIII
Wow...I feel so left out. Then again...I'm more of a medical person and not much of a science person. Although I must admit that I have a certain interest in all those scientific subjects.
Anyone here excited about the finishing of that Big Bang project out in Jeneva?
*Sigh* I agree with Mulizak...This is what I get for watching House and not checking in all day since yesterday. I missed 5 pages in one day...Wow!!!

ME ME ME!! how sweet.. they are creating me XD

Big Bang.... idea
Oh, that HUGE subway-like tube for atoms. Sounds interesting yet risky at the same time. But if it fails, won't that cause a close-range Black Hole scenario?

Well...It could have the potential of creating tiny black-holes. Although that in itself has been calculated. None of the potential ones to be produced would be able to self-sustain themselves. So they would dissipate without causing any real damage in any sort of way within less than a few seconds of being created. Although it would be great if we could observe one firsthand. The potential in finding different dimensions and the discovery of the "God" matter is too hard to pass up.

what does that have to do with god? O-o

No, he's referring to finding a new kind of "primordial matter" in order to create life or at least a sentient being.

More like the theoretical matter that creates all other matter...The particle that makes up protons, neutrons, and electrons. There's also a possibility this matter has the ability to slip into other dimensions if they do exist. This is where the whatcha call it...the worlds most extremely powerful camera that could take more than a million pictures per second comes in. They expect to see it slip out of this dimension, thus a certain piece of that matter disappearing in thin air on certain picture frames. All of these frames and the data with it will be distributed to universties and national institutes across 20 nations all at the same time these frames are taken amongst a global network.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:49 pm
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak

Big Bang.... idea
Oh, that HUGE subway-like tube for atoms. Sounds interesting yet risky at the same time. But if it fails, won't that cause a close-range Black Hole scenario?

Well...It could have the potential of creating tiny black-holes. Although that in itself has been calculated. None of the potential ones to be produced would be able to self-sustain themselves. So they would dissipate without causing any real damage in any sort of way within less than a few seconds of being created. Although it would be great if we could observe one firsthand. The potential in finding different dimensions and the discovery of the "God" matter is too hard to pass up.

No, he's referring to finding a new kind of "primordial matter" in order to create life or at least a sentient being.

More like the theoretical matter that creates all other matter...The particle that makes up protons, neutrons, and electrons. There's also a possibility this matter has the ability to slip into other dimensions if they do exist. This is where the whatcha call it...the worlds most extremely powerful camera that could take more than a million pictures per second comes in. They expect to see it slip out of this dimension, thus a certain piece of that matter disappearing in thin air on certain picture frames. All of these frames and the data with it will be distributed to universties and national institutes across 20 nations all at the same time these frames are taken amongst a global network.

sounds cool but.. is hard to understand lol  

YUMIneko-Con

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:51 pm
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
Kaleido_Angelic
tkdauronXIII
Wow...I feel so left out. Then again...I'm more of a medical person and not much of a science person. Although I must admit that I have a certain interest in all those scientific subjects.
Anyone here excited about the finishing of that Big Bang project out in Jeneva?
*Sigh* I agree with Mulizak...This is what I get for watching House and not checking in all day since yesterday. I missed 5 pages in one day...Wow!!!

ME ME ME!! how sweet.. they are creating me XD

Big Bang.... idea

has nothing to do with god.. god matter is like matter that created the universal world, the black hole, some thing that we cant creature

ahhh... i see... well thats cool, first thing i wanna start making is real life anime characters XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:53 pm
Kaleido_Angelic
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak

Big Bang.... idea

sounds cool but.. is hard to understand lol

crying But I didn't get to talk about the possibility on finding out more information on antimatter and dark matter!!!  

tkdauronXIII

YUMIneko-Con

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:54 pm
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak

Big Bang.... idea

has nothing to do with god.. god matter is like matter that created the universal world, the black hole, some thing that we cant creature

ahhh... i see... well thats cool, first thing i wanna start making is real life anime characters XD

slap lena** you wish T.T  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:55 pm
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak

Big Bang.... idea

slap lena** you wish T.T

O-o wtf is that for... whats wrong with anime characters... crying  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

YUMIneko-Con

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:56 pm
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee

slap lena** you wish T.T

nothing is wrong... cough* boys... ><  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:59 pm
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee

slap lena** you wish T.T

.... O-o what about boys.... =-=  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

YUMIneko-Con

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:00 pm
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee

slap lena** you wish T.T

to all of you boys..you know what i MEAN by that >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:03 pm
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee

slap lena** you wish T.T

O-o what does that got to do with me? i got slapped for no reason =-= mad  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:04 pm
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee

slap lena** you wish T.T

X.X Please don't start with that. Not all of us think alike you know...I KNOW what you are saying, but it's NOT because I think that way at all...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:06 pm
tkdauronXIII
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee

X.X Please don't start with that. Not all of us think alike you know...I KNOW what you are saying, but it's NOT because I think that way at all...

true.. ok.. lena, want to slap me back?  

YUMIneko-Con

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:11 pm
tkdauronXIII
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee

haha i think she was thinking creating anime characters for sexual purposes... -~-... well they are naturally better looking than real girls, but then they are more possible being a friend than your actual wife or husband because imagine the baby born from them... @>@ one eye real one eye anime... lolz XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:14 pm
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee

haha i think she was thinking creating anime characters for sexual purposes... -~-... well they are naturally better looking than real girls, but then they are more possible being a friend than your actual wife or husband because imagine the baby born from them... @>@ one eye real one eye anime... lolz XD

THAT WOULD BE SO COOL... but -.- are you going that way?  

YUMIneko-Con

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:25 pm
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee

THAT WOULD BE SO COOL... but -.- are you going that way?

.... why not? O-o i would love to have anime children XD they look so adorable... if the drawing style is the style i like....  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games