Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tokyo Mew Mew Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:17 pm
((m'kay))

Syria woke up, finally, rubbing her head. "ugh... what happened?...." she mumbled. Then she sat up, slowly, and looked around, seeing a few animal/human people. "oh.... my..... god..... WHAT DID I MISS NOW?" Syria said, looking shocked. Then she spotted Akahana, who was one of the part human/part animal people. "Akahana?! What... Whats going on?" Syria asked, getting up.

((yeahs... i deleted my one post, so i don'ts know i am one of them too... I FAINTED!!! YAY FAINTING!!! *faints*))  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:20 pm
Uh... There was this gaint lion monster thing, and we destroyed it and...
Silver said, not sure were to begin.
Let me explain.
The blonde guy said.
My name is Ryou, and you are all part of my project, called "Mew Mew," were I infuse animal DNA into five girls.
Silver blinked at him.

((Anyone can add onto what he said. Cause I dun wanna say all the stuffs...))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:49 pm
(okies im adding!)

Ryou sighed "Your job is to fight the monsters, just like now. the Aliens our trying to take over our planet and we need your help"

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:19 pm
"5 Girls?" Syria asked. Then she counted in her head. Lets see... Akahana, Silver, Iana... thats three... "Ok. I only counted three. Who are the other two girls?" Syria asked.

((i didn't count Mina cuz i think she is still only in her normal, human form... AND I DON'TS KNOW THAT I AM ONE!!! YAY CONFUZELMENT!!!))  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:16 pm
(yet yu have ur ears and stuff on right now! lolz!)  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:07 pm
((nopes. I deleted that post so nothing happened to me. I fainted anyways in the beginning of the battle. but i 'technically' have never changed yet.))  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:43 am
(ok.....so you hypotheticly changed?

i think i just called you hyperly pathetic on acident....)  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:20 pm
Akahana was shocked at what he said. "W-wait...YOU did this to us? So, basically, we're a bunch of half animal freaks that have to fight some aliens or something???" she asked, hoping that wasn't the case. Ryou blinked.
"Technically, yes, that's what it is basically. You have to," he responded calmly.
"But I...NO! I won't do it!" she yelled. Keiichiro stepped forward.
"Please calm down, no need to get upset," Keiichiro said, trying to calm her. She yanked herself away.
"NO!!!...This can't be happening, it must be a dream! IT HAS TO BE!" she yelped, going crazy. She ran as fast as she could back to her house.
"Stop!" Ryou yelled at her, but it was too late. Keiichiro's face was like this: sweatdrop
"Really, Ryou, you must be more polite to women," Keiichiro pointed out. Ryou exhaled angrily.
"Hmph, we'll find her later...Anyway, to answer your question, there are two more girls that we don't know who they are yet."  

LeonWavreon

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:53 pm
(Sweetpaw, could you please make your profile in Digi-Chara please now...)  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:55 am
((idk if i hypothecticaly changed or whatever.... i'm just lost myself....))

Syria looked around. "So any of us could be those other two girls..." she said to herself. I wonder who they are....  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:00 pm
"pretty much" Ryou said with a face like this: stare  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:38 pm
Syria rolled her eyes, annoyed. "So you are the ones who did this to the girls and you don't even know which girls got this whole, animal-DNA thing?" Syria asked, annoyed.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:54 pm
Ryou with the same face nodded his head "yep, thats it"  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:15 pm
"wow.... YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INSANE!" Syria said. "Isn't there ANYWAY to know who the other girls are?"  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:45 pm
(Tattoo time?)  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items