Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Furuba~The REAL Fruits Basket! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:48 am
Silver walked hesitantly up to Hillary's door. She had checked to make sure her eyes were no longer red, and desided to walked over here. As she was about the knock, she desided against it.
Why am I here.....?
She asked herself. She goulped, then knock. After a few seconds, Hillary opened the door.
"Oh! Hello, Silver!"
Hi Hillary I-
"You know Amaya is here? I'll go tell her!"
Hillary tried to stear Silver toward the kitchen, but Silver dodged and ran off back to her house, leaving Hillary confused in the doorway.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:55 am
"Erm, Scout?"

"Amaya?" Scout seemed surprised. "What is it?"

"Where are you? I mean, I don't mean it in a weird way but I want to come with you! To where ever you ran away to..."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:57 am
Eric blinked. "Car?" The only one availbe is for my job... He quickly recovered his normal 'cool' look. "Nope- none at the moment."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:31 pm
Scout blinked twice, "What happened?" Ayama quickly explained what had happened. Scout shook her head. "By the time you get here you'll just want to go back, but I'll come get you this weekend." She could tell Ayama was smiling. "But 'til then stay with Hill."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:50 pm
"Ok! thank you Scout!" Amaya hung up. Just then Hilary walked in. "Hey Amaya- Silver's here!"

Amaya blinked. "Er- I have to go use the restroom." she ran off.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:54 am
Silver hid uder a bush.
I should have known Amaya would be here!
She thought angrily.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:56 pm
Hillary sighed, "Great. Everyone is going to leave me huh?" She asked herself. But shook her head. "No, no one will leave me..." She picked up her phone and dialed Scout's number.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just as Scout put her phone in her pocket it vibrated again. She pulled it out and answered it. "Hello?"

"Scout! You are coming home, and staying home. Or you are telling me where you live!" Hillary yelled.

Scout blinked, "Um...okay. I live near Raizu." She hung up.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:46 pm
Mizulu sighed, "well. . .I guess we better walk then. . .come on, my car is parked at ways away." Mizulu turned unhappily towards the direction her car was parked and started to walk.
(sooooooo. . .yep. lol)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:26 pm
((You know, I've never liked prissy men- but lately my hatred for Yuki has settled. He's actually pretty cute! But there's always so much of him and never enough of Kyo. I might be a lot like Kagura- I go crazy over Kyo but Yuki is just... Yuki. ))

Eric followed, and they soon made it to her car. The drive was pretty silent. "I wonder where Silver and Amaya went..." Eric mumbled while he watched the shapes and colors fly by. The query was more to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:00 pm
(lol, I think that Yuki is pretty darn sexi!! (lol) Kyo's ok, but he's got MAJOR emotional issues!!! lol)
Mizulu glanced over at Eric. "i don't know. . ." Mizulu felt her throut tighten. "but. . .hopefully they will be were I'm going. . ." Mizulu then slamed on the breaks, she had just noticed a girl underneath a bush on the side of the road. Mizulu saw that the girl got up and started to run but Mizulu had already switched into rivers and started driving backwards. "Eric roll down your window!! It's Silver!!" Eric rolled down his window, then they both shouted at the same time, "what do you think your doing?!?!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:01 pm
((Dude, so does Yuki. He's messed up! All the Sohmas are... ))

(( *waits for Moonflower to reply*))

((Check out the fanfiction room- I wrote my own Furuba! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:06 am
Silver turned around, shocked, and saw Eric and Zulu. Then anger pulced thru her.
Absolutly nothing! How dare you use an acusavive tone with me!?
She ran off.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:38 am
"Silver!" Eric jumped out of the car through the rolled down window, he then opened the door to let Mizulu out. ((He could've just opened the door in the first place O.o)) The two of them ran after her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:22 pm
Silver perposfully "bumped" into a man, and turned into a cat. She ran up a tree, stopping on a branch out of their reach, and began hissing at them.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:27 pm
Lord Myself
((Dude, so does Yuki. He's messed up! All the Sohmas are...))

(excuse me...I'm, Yuki *snaps fingures in a Z fomation*)  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff