Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:08 pm
Erik was now over Maura's comment known only to him and her. They were walking to a small resturant that Erik and Maura had been to before. It was a homey kind of place that served a multitude of things, including Erik's favorite, ramen.

Maura noticed this was where they were going as Erik was leading the group. "Erik, ramen again? Aren't you tired of that crap by now?" Maura whined. Ramen was one of the few things she refused to ever eat in her life. She despised the noodles since childhood when she ate so much of it, it just sickened her to see it anymore. But Erik had never stopped loving the stuff.

"No." was all Erik said. Though that was all he said, Maura could tell he was thinking the same thing everytime she asked him that. It was a long rant about how great ramen was but after a while, Maura began to tune it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:12 pm
Edward let himself be dragged, smiling to Kiki encouragely, squeezing her hand lightly.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:53 pm
Winry let herself be led through the unfamiliar streets.
"Ramen... I haven't had it for so long." She used to eat more as she was growing up. It'd been quite awhile since she'd last eaten the stuff and she knew it was pretty good.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:38 pm
The story of Erik and brought back sweet memories of early childhood. His mother used to make it him all the time. "I love it for one reason and that one only..." Erik said solemnly. He didn't turn around to face them but simply assumed his voice was loud enough. "My mother, when she was around, made it for me all time! I vaguely remember Dad telling me she ate a lot of it when she was pregnant!" he said with a smile. Though he was smiling, the memories of parents made him sad inside. His words trailed off as he finished his explaination.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:57 pm
Envy finished his food and put his plate in the sink  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:02 pm
Emmy finished and fallowed envy to the kitchen and put her plate in the sink  

Emmy K Elric

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:28 pm
Kiki felt the light squeeze of her hand by Edward, her face went warm with a smile. "Raman?" Kik asked, tilting her head to the side. "Raman is the noodle soup type stuff right?" she asked as they got even closer to there distanation. She had never had anything made by anyone else before..."So t these..places, people make your food for you?" she asked. "and you give them money in return? How intresting." she mused on the habits of humans. Why they loved the green paper so, she would never know. But you could get things for it. That was pretty neat. But Kiki knew one thing that she would never tell anyone, ever. The food of humans would never fill her up, she didn't know why. But she always felt the pit of hungry in her throat. Her exsistents was a painful one...always hungry, always searching for the reason. But never finding it...But she would eat the food, she needed something in her stomach, after all...even whatever she was needed substence.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:10 pm
"Yeah, that's right! It's noodles in broth and it comes in different flavors and stuff," Erik explained. Erik, understanding the severity of how little Kiki understood of human society explained more. "Yeah, resturants need the money so they can keep serving people. It's not really interesting once you get into it. Actually pretty boring. I hate numbers!" he said getting into something totlally different.

"Oh, quiet you! You know there's safety in numbers! Even if there's just one other person, that could make a big difference!" Maura said hugging Erik's arm like a child. As always, Erik was warm and his boyish scent warmed her soul. It was obivious that she was showing more than just friendly affection for the boy. But he just didn't seem to be catching on.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:43 pm
Road lay across her bed with her eyes closed. She fell asleep for a few moments, seeing something in her dreams that made it turn into a nightmare. She woke up a few minutes later, sweating lightly and pale in the face. She into the kitchen and started washing the dishes that Emmy and Envy had put in the sink. "I'm glad you guys liked dinner.",she said with a shakey breath and tried to smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:22 am
she smiled "it was yummy" ".....Road, are you ok?"  

Emmy K Elric

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:47 pm
Kiki watched Maura hold on the Erik, tilting her head. Was that what humans did? Hold onto each other? Kiki had seen this once before, one night, when she was all alone. She had been sitting in a clock tower, in another city. A couple, holding onto each other in the cold as they walk by.
But it wasn't cold, not in the least. Then why Was Maura acting in such a manner? Was it normal to hold onto a boy? Kiki looked at Edward, her head tilting the other way this time. She grabbed hold on Edwards arm, just as Maura had done to Erik. Kiki did feel warmer! It was amazeing. "so holding onto people makes you warmer!? Thats cool! How does it work?" she asked Maura as she walk, holding not Eds' arm sweetly. Kiki's face was turning red, but not from the heat Eds' body was giveing her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:11 pm
The question caught Maura way off guard as she was in her own little world. She snapped out of it and tried her best to explain. "Well...everybody is warm to begin with, so I guess two warm people make each other warmer by being near each other!" she said. If someone had told her that, it would seem 100% logical to her.

Erik felt the same as, Maura's light perfume set him at ease and her body against his was soft and delicate. He'd forgotten all about his hands. He barely heard what the others were saying. But he nodded at hearing her explaination.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:39 pm
Edward face lit up as well, feeling the warmth. Good thing she was hugging the left arm...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:46 pm
"so it's not magic?" Kiki asked, almost disapointed. Kiki looked up at Ed with a smile. He was warm...it felt nice. She wished that she could be with her new found friends forever. but, everything nice had to come to an end. Kiki had learned that long ago. How long had it been since she had been first created? She couldn't remember, but it didn't really matter any more. What did matter was that she was here, she would make the best of it. "It's still magic to me..." Kiki said, snuggling closer to Edwards' arm. "I've never felt another persons warmth." she said.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games