Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What's Your Age? And When Did You Start Liking Yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:40 pm
I am 14 and i started liking yaoi when i was 12.

I made a new Friend and she taught me how to get an email adress and one day she told me to read a yaoi adn she sent me and Roy/Ed mostly because i love Fullmetal Alchemist. At first i had no idea what to say and i gnored it but she sent another and i started getting into it. Soon enough we started sending eachother yaois everyday and talking about them all the time. Then she sent me my first Lemon and it freaked me out at first cause i had no idea what was going on but then i started liking it. No i read them all the time. x].And me and her found more people that like them. So now were always talking about it. :]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:53 pm
Let's see... I'm sixteen now, seventeen in about six months.

I was first introduced into yaoi/shonen-ai about the age of...ten-eleven. I had met my amazing friend at that time, too, and we first started talking about Yu-Gi-Oh! She asked me how I thought of Atem and Yugi's relationship, and I said that they were cute together. XDD Though my "together" differed from hers majorly. Thinking about them kissing made me blush terribly. Then we got into Naruto and I had laid off the shonen-ai for a bit, SasuNaru being my first actual shonenpair after reading it in a fanfic. It creeped me out >.>;; Then later that year I was all "SasuNaru's so cuuuute~! 8D" My friend had shown me the light to more~ 8']

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

SoniKooh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:06 pm
Im 14 Years old. I was introduced to Yaoi at about the age of 12. My best friend really liked it, so he told me about it. When I first saw it I wasnt disturbed at all or anything like that. I seemed to just be cool with it and nothing more. At first I sort of denied that I liked it, or at least I wouldnt tell people that I liked it. But secretly I did, and now I tell my friends, and I love it. x]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:19 pm
Um, I am 24 years old (feels like a ***** sometimes) and I started liking yaoi when I was seventeen. I actually remember the first moment I started liking it. I am from an extremely conservative family so up until that moment it was forbidden. I had looked at the yaoi purely for the artistic reasons, it wasn't until i dug deeper that i found out it was a yaoi xD

Been hooked ever since.  

Rags of Ash

Hime_ookami

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:38 am
I'm 15 years old at the moment. and hmm, I believe I started reading shounen-ai either last year or the year before. ;P
Me and my friend were searching the web trying to find characters we could be for a con. and one of us suggested being cat-people. So we started looking for cat-peoples and we stumbled across soubi and ritsuka and a whole bunch of other people from loveless. We both thought it looked really strange, but I went home and started reading it online. I really liked it, so then I read gravitation, and after that I decided I was officially hooked. XD and now I read/watch basically and bl i come across. ;D
And, I discovered later on, that I'd actually read Tactics when I was like 11 or 12, before I even knew what bl was. XP

And, I did not expect my explanation to be that long. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:12 am
I'm 15 and started liking yaoi at the same age. I heard about it constantly but wasn't curious enough to check it out. Then when I started to come to terms with my homsexuality (not that you have to be gay to like yaoi) I started to think it wouldn't hurt to watch it. And I watched a little bit at home, and then I read some yaoi manga with my friends at girls movie night (I'm the only guy invited razz ) and I got hooked. I watch it a lot more now than regular anime. xd  

RopesThe13th

NuclearWessel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:12 pm
I'm 15. I started liking yaoi around age 12 xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:49 pm
I'm 18 years old and I've started liking yaoi when I was 13. Funny enough, I came across a Beyblade fanfiction back then and ever since, I started becoming interested in the idea. Then I discovered Gravitation with one of my best friends and it all started from there...  

ll ImpDevilMule ll

Tsukumo12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:00 pm
I'm 23. When I met my friend in high school she introduce it to me. So I about 14 years old.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:23 pm
I'm seventeen and I stumbled upon BL sort of by accident at twelve. I was surfing youtube and came across a video that said "18 & OLDER!" and of course I had to watch it. Next thing I know I'm staring at the screen going "...whoa..." and I must have watched the video twenty times before moving on to watch other ones. From there I got into fanfiction and watched yaoi series and such.  

xXDarkDeception600Xx

No Gambling in Paradix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:36 pm
User Image
I won't say how old I am. Just that I'm a few years away from legal...

I started getting into yaoi in...4th grade, I think (young, I know). Around that time, I really got into the Internet, and started getting into Naruto. I went onto a site about it , and there was a link that said "fanfiction". I clicked on it, and before I knew it...
...But be sure to have fun!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:01 pm
i'm 16 and i started liking yaoi when i was 11, before i even knew about myself...didn't really know what was going on back then o.o ...  

Albert DeMentia

kyokohime14

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:53 pm
Okum well........ I am 15 turning 16 on march 4th i cant wait XDD. But i started like yaoi when I was about 12 i went to my first anime con and i made friends with some people who were older then me and I was hanging out with them and one of them took out a book and i couldnt help but lean on his back and read over his shoulder and the page he was on was naked boys and them having sex I was like O.O. I didnt know that there was even gay people in the world until then. He got really embarressed and I just asked questions about and he bought me my first yaoi book "LITTLE BUTTERFLY" I will never forgetn that day or lose that book and I move around alot and stuff gets lost all the time XDD.

Sorry i wrote so much 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:28 pm
I am currently 14 and I had been liking yaoi since age 9.  

Pysockoras

Chilling Camper

x Pipkin x

Invisible Regular

8,750 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:38 pm

I'm 17. biggrin

And I started liking yaoi around 15. Not that long, as you can see.
But it first started with FanFiciton.Net. I came across a story called "Aggression Cycle" by a very talented writer named huntedsnark. It was a great story. So detailed, and fun, happy, sad, a lil suspenseful. It was my favorite. Still is, though for some reason he deleted all of his works and posted on his profile that he'd not write anymore. He said he was going to throw away his computer. A very talented man.. It was such a waste and such a shame. '^' But as time went on I read more and more KH parings.

I have waaaay too many stories favorited, and not all of them are even complete.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff