Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:18 pm
(Hey!!! I'm gone for a week, and this fight is STILL going on!!!!! Bagezzes!!! And it looks like it's been ended like five different times!!!!! Ugh!!!!! Ok, and clawfire, I'll mark you down as Stars in dark sky (sky). Ok people, if everyone is ready I think this battle needs to end. . .grrrrr!!!!!!)
Sun lay down waiting for it to end.
(sorry gotta go!)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:40 am
((I've been gone awhile, and... how longs this fight been going on burning_eyes This is one heck of a long fight. rofl ))

Night walked up to sun and sat down beside her. "So... when do you think that this will end? You think that it's over, and then there's more fighting."  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:40 am
((Yes, I agree. We need to end this soon...))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:15 am
(okey I'm back, now to end the battle, FOR THE FINAL TIME!!)
Sun nodded her head, there were only a few cats left on the field. Her cats were pushing them into a corner. The tribe cats hisses and yowled as one. Inching forward, clawing at the remening bloodclan cats. Sun stood up, she started to wobble. "Night can you help me?" Sun meowed. Night got up, and sun supported her weight on her. "ok, let go." Sun and night padded over to the bloodclan cats. "okey, let us through." Cloud gave a low growl. "What are you DOING? That cobweb wont hold up if you move around!!" Sun ignored Cloud. She HAD to end this fight. The Bloodclan cats where huddled up together. Trying to keep some kittens hidden behind them. One turned, aparently this was, the-the deputy. "Have you come to kill us?" He growled. Sun shook her head. "No, your leader is dead. I will let you go, but if you EVER come back here again. . .we will kill you, this is our secride grounds, do you understand!" The cat shrunk back a little. "okey okey, we'll leave, it wasen't even our idea to come here, it was all scars." Sun gave a loud hiss inside her head,These cats!! They don't even that the blame as one, they blame it on eachother!! "get out of here" Sun hissed. The cats then got up, and throted off into the woods. Sun then turned. "Tribe of shining light, cat of the clans. WE HAVE WON!!!" All the cats gave a cheer, so loud some birds took off in the distance.
(and with that!! Tribe life can go on, untill the next issue!! Da da DUH!!!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:31 pm
Sunkit yowled in glee, eyes wide with truimph. We did it! she cheered in her mind. We actually beat them! There gone, all gone, it all over now!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:57 pm
Sun sigh with happiness, then fell over. She had fainted, the spider-web had opened again. "Sun!!" Shouted Cloud and night.
(okey, so after this people can get there cheering done, the tribe will head back. Some cats can carry sun back, and after thats all over, I'll have sun wake-up in time to see off the clan cats, then she will go see the pool of never ending light. Along with two new gaurdians. Anyone want to volenteer?)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:07 pm
((What do you mean by volenteer?))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:15 am
((Yay! It's over! And I think that she means to volunteer to be the new Guardians for the pool. The first two died.))

Night gasped and jumped as Sun fell over and fainted. "We'll need more than one cat to carry her back to the Tribe."

((If no one volunteers, then we should have two generic cats do it, and their names should both be Steve or something like that blaugh Or one could be Steve and the other Steven. whee pirate ))  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:01 pm
(yah, volinters for the guardians, lol!! Steve!! rofl I was thinking more on the line of Vines in tangled places (vines) and oak who stands up high (oak), hehe!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:44 pm
(@Mist: sorry...)
(Sun: ok)
Sky walked around the cheering cats. "we won!" Sky gasped. she ran to Sun as she saw that she had fainted. "if you want i can help carry her back..." Sky offered to Night.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:12 pm
(was that an ok as in carryin sun back, or ok as in being a guardian?)
Sun continued to be passed out.
(pointless)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:16 pm
(it was an ok that you wrot up my name as Stars of Dark Sky(Sky)...)
Sky and Night carried SUn back to camp.
(pointless)  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:18 pm
(ok!)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:25 pm
(ok...)
(someone post!!!!!!!)  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:55 pm
Nightfure

((If no one volunteers, then we should have two generic cats do it, and their names should both be Steve or something like that blaugh Or one could be Steve and the other Steven. whee pirate ))

whoooo! That;s my dad's name! Geez, I can't imagine him being a gaurdian... he hates cats! crying crying crying  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games