Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:23 pm

"No," Sophie said refusing to take it.
"I do not think it is wise if carry one then as I can not really wear it with this jacket on so I can still be tracked," said Flage handing it back,"and even if it took my DNA I could not wear it so it can still be track easily,"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:28 pm

"Hm...I see." Kayonis said. "Oh, well." He sighed. He put the wrist com on. "Alright, I've got mine. If you need me just call ok." He said. They all nodded. "Um...is it just me or has Kayonis been kinda distant lately?" Manic asked. "He's got a lot on his mind. The Master Emerald is back and he's still recovering from a life threatening injury." Sally said. "I guess you're right. Although, I've noticed Sonia hasn't been around much either." He said. "Hm...don't know why on that one except for one." She said. "No way mom you're not serious." He said. "It's just a theory." She said. Sonia went back to her room and saw Kayonis on the balcony. "I think Manic and mom are on to us." She said. "Let them find out. It's not like we don't get teased anyway." He said. "Yeah your right. What do you want to talk to me about?" She asked. "Come on. Let's go to Angel Island. I don't want someone to overhear." He said. "You've been real secretive lately and I still don't know how your eyes have turned green." She said. "I'll explain all that at the Island." He said. She gave a questioning look. "I promise." He said. "Alright." She said and he picked her up. "You're spoiling me you know that. Carrying me everywhere." She said giving a small kiss.

They arrived at Angel Island a few moments later. "What's up Kayonis?" She asked. "It's hard to explain, but I will try." He said. He explained the whole situation to her. "So, that's why your eyes are green and you've been sort of off here lately." She said. "I will try to help you keep believing in yourself. If it makes you feel any better, I believe in you and so does everyone else. We are here if you need any help at all." She said. "I know, but I need you the most." He said. "I'll be here for you." She said. "On a lighter topic, um..." He started. 'How do I start this?' His mind questioned. "I think I'm ready to actually be a boyfriend, will you give me a chance?" He asked. "Yes." She said. "Let's take it slow though. no more than what we're doing now." She said. "Fair enough and I agree." Kayonis said.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:40 pm

"Ok, suit yourself." Chris was aggrivated to know that someone didn't trust his equipment. "That's all I needed to give to everyone, thanks for your time!" 'BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ' Jeez another one? What's with all these robots? Rasu was the first to check. "That's no robot Chris, Your emerald detector is going off! It's to the north in what looks like a dense forest area!" Chris checked his map too. "Alright, me and Rasu will go check it out, we'll be back shortly everyone!" Chris brought out his board and hopped on, he and Rasu raced towards the emerald.

.:: ~~ ::.

Uncle and Jirai were in the middle of dinner when Uncle sensed something. He stood up and looked out the window. "What's wrong Uncle?" Jirai asked.
"I sense two beings coming towards us, FAST!" Uncle ran and got his fighting rod. "Stay here and make sure nothing gets the emerald. I will see if these two mean us any harm." Uncle said as he walked out the door.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:42 pm

A wind whipped up and pasted Kayonis and Sonia but unlike any normal wind on their arms were small burns and the outer layers of skin gone.
The wind past rapidly and they could do nothing and it was rapidly near the castle later and each person had a small burn and the outer layer of skin at the burn was gone. It left almost as soon as it came.
"Data copied," said Metallic becoming to his normal form then changed into the wind leaving fast and remaining hidden beyond tracking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ow," Sophie yelped as the burn came. Flage had the same burn wincing in pain(which was on his cheek) but checking on Sophie that she was alright.
"This is strange," said Flage looking at the burn,"this is no normal burn as the skin layer there has been taken..."said Flage thinking for a moment, "They have taken a sample of out DNA but what has..."
"Nothing can move that fast and hidden ..." finished Sophie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Prepare the 751 battle ships for the invasion and keep the newest 50 as an extra defense for the Death Egg even though it does not need it, attacking that would be suicide," Eggman said laughing. The battleships split up above 7 points in high orbit hiding and being undetected as they prepared to fly in rockets lasers and all sorts of weaponry firing ...

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:56 pm

(I'm guessing the only ones not burned were Rasu and Chris as they were not there.)
-----------

"That's the forest!" Chris said pointing to the forest. "Alright! lets get this emerald and get back to the castle!" Rasu replied. They both raced into the forest.

"They're in the forest." Uncle thought to himself. He took up a defensive position up in a tree. "If they're here for the emerald, they have another thing coming!"

Rasu sensed a person somewhere nearby. "Chris! Stop!" Chris obeyed. "What's wrong Rasu?" There's someone waiting for us, proceed with caution." "Understood." Chris replied as he unsheathed his sword.

Uncle caught sight of Rasu but couldn't clearly see his face. Then he saw Chris right behind him. "There they are!" He said to himself. "State your business intruders!" He yelled at both of them. "That voice... could it be?" Rasu said to himself. "We're here for the emerald!" Rasu replied. "Not if I have anything to say about!" Uncle jumped from his spot and swung at Rasu. Rasu was able to block, but dropped his gaurd when he saw who it was. "Uncle...?" He asked. Uncle noticed Rasu had dropped his gaurd and dealt a big blow. "AAHH!" Rasu screamed. "You'll pay for that you creep!" Chris said as he prepared to attack. "No Chris! Wait! Don't attack him!" Rasu yelled. Uncle took a closer look at Rasu and realised who it was. "Rasu...? Is that you?! I thought you had died along with your parents!" He ran over to Rasu and helped him up. Rasu was unconcious, so Uncle picked him up and brung him to his house. "Come." He told Chris.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:07 pm

The wind was rapidly covering Mobius's populated areas doing the burns and taking skin samples.
"Data of basic life copied," Metallic said after many hours as he finished another major city.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Prepare the invasion force and give Metallic more time to get the needed data for his skills development," said Eggman delaying the attack. With the attack delayed the ships prepared more weapons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flage and Sophie left to their house ignoring how Chris had acting with the look of annoyance on his face they did not like the chance that they could be tracked.

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:33 pm

Deesenger was once again training with the robot when the wind hit him. "OW!" Dessenger yelled as the wind hit him droping his guard. "A metal fist hit his gut "Ohf." he grunted the wind knock out of him. The robot countiued towards him. "OFF." he commanded weakly. the robot turned off. once he regained his breath he saw that the wind had burned off the outer layers of skin "What the?" he that to himself.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:48 pm

Metallic finished another large city and gave orders to the robots of the Death Egg to find the 2 subjects that were missing using the spy satellite to track them. The data was sent to Metallic and in an instance he rushed there using his wind ability he moved hidden and fast getting both Rasu and Chris but also Uncle and Jirai. Metallic took normal shape far away and said "Primary targets data copied, upgrading systems with data upgrades," with that Metallic stood firm on the ground and then shattered the rocks under it without moving but sending a pulse down. Metallic then drained into the cracks like mercury hiding deep in the ground to upgrade.

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:53 pm

Dessenger ran out "did anyone else get burned?" he asked then notieced everyone was gone. "great." he said to himself walking back to his room and watcheda movie on his PDA.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:12 pm

The sun was almost about to set and Flage had an idea. He quickly sneaked up on Sophie using Chaos Control and they appeared at a beach many many miles away where the sun setting was a beautiful site as waves crashed down. Sophie watched in awe at the beauty of the site. She rested her head on Flage's shoulder and they watched the view together. Flage placed his arm around Sophie and they enjoyed this far from distractions event that is rare to see in a lifetime unless you know where to look.

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:25 pm

Chris followed Uncle back to his house. They walked in and Chris saw Jirai in a fighting stance, but he eased up when he saw Uncle. "What's going on?! Who are these two?!" Jirai yelled. "It's ok Jirai, these are friends." Uncle replied. "We are? You attacked us and now your calling us friends?!" Chris got into a fighting stance and drew his sword. "Just who are you?!" Uncle looked at Chris. "Rasu's uncle..." Uncle replied. Uncle put Rasu on a bed and wraped up his injury with bandages. "Rasu's...uncle?" Chris asked. "Yes just call me 'Uncle' everyone does." Uncle replied. "My name's Chris Thorndyke. Nice to meet you. Why did you attack us back there?" "Because I thought you were enemies coming for the emerald." Chris looked embarrased. "Well we're not enemies but we did come for the emerald." Uncle looked at him. "And that is because..." Uncle waited for a reply. "Me and my friends have been gathering the emeralds because we have felt a threat on it's way. We need them to help defend against it."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:30 pm

Uncle noticed Rasu's rod and picked it up. "What remarkable craftmanship!" Uncle remarked. "Why thank you! I made it for him!" Chris said proudly. "It was able to stand up to my most power aerial attack as well! I'm impressed Chris!" Chris smiled.

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:38 pm

Dessengers PDA beeped loudly. check the deviece he saw that he was sorruonded by four robots. Lashing out with his sword he effortlessly decapitated the closest robot. hitting the command unit the robot stoped moving. turning around he cuaght the second robot right through the chest. jumping to the side the last two robots cuaght eachother through the chest destroying both of them.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:02 pm

(I figured that would cause problems blages lolz)
----------------

"So what's the story behind you and Rasu." Chris asked. "Come here Jirai, this concerns you too." Jirai came closer to the two of them. "First off, Jirai, this is your older brother." Jirai was shocked. "What...? You said he had died from the same deseise that my mother and father had gotten." Jirai replied. "That's what I had thought too. But apparently he survived it." Uncle looked at Chris. "Both Rasu and Jirai's parents died of a fatal heart deseise. I had thought that Rasu had cought it too, but it seems he didn't. Before the parents had died, I had been training Rasu in many martial arts and rod fighting styles. I've done the same with Jirai but, he leans towards racing more than fighting." Jirai smiled. "Yup! I'm not too shabby at it either!" Jirai said proudly. "That's pretty much the story behind us. Rasu slowly opened his eyes. "Ugh, you still hit as hard as you ever did Uncle." Rasu said. Suddenly Jirai became very shy and hid behind Uncle. Rasu noticed him though. "Who's he?" Rasu asked weakly. "That, would be your younger brother Rasu." Uncle replied. "My what? I have a little bro? He is! He looks so much like mother! What's your name buddy?" Rasu asked. "Uh... It's Jirai." Rasu sat up and got out of the bed and limped over to Jirai. Jirai looked at Rasu and looked a little scared. Rasu held out his hand. "Nice to meet ya bro!" Jirai shook his hand. Jirai ran over to a picture of his mom and dad, then looked back at Rasu. "You are my brother!" Jirai ran over to Rasu and gave him a big hug. Rasu hugged back.

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:14 pm

The ground shook where Metallic had gone under and like a bomb going of rocks were sent upwards then strangely they floated and melted spinning slowly. Metallic rose looking slightly like Mephiles and he absorbed the molten rocks. He had upgraded to a third level of programming and now had control over the 5th element, earth. With this Metallic controlled water, fire, metal, air and earth. His power rose dramatically now he had control of these. True it was only basic control but this would soon expand till it would allow his final form. He then left in the wind again ...
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games