Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Welcome and Intro's~ Now with Piccy's! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Watermelon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:15 pm
Hey there, my name is Meghan and I'm seventeen. I have been overweight since I 'became a woman' 8 years ago.
I have lost about forty pounds already. I started losing earlier this year but have stopped recently because I got bored with my previous routine.
Uhm. I don't really know what else to say so here's my stats.

Stats
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 195
Goal: 120-140
Time Frame: I would love to reach my goal by the time Prom and Graduation rolls around but since that might not happen I'd love to be there by the time I start college. So at most, I have 8 months.

User Image
First day of this year.

User Image
I'm on the left. Brown dress. Ew. Ew me. Not the dress. Love the dress. Lol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:21 pm
Yay! Welcome to the guild you two heart Great job on your progress so far!  

Starlurk

pumalily

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:18 am
Aeren
Hello and welcome to Gaian losers. We are going to work on losing weight together! It is very hard to lose weight sometimes, and having someone back you up is a great feeling, so having a community to fall back on seems even better.

Please feel free to introduce yourself to the guild. This can be personal as you would like. Only share what you feel comfortable sharing! Posting a picture is optional.

Also feel free to PM me or Miya if you have questions or concerns.
Hello! My name is Susan and I'm 20 years old. I live in North Central Washington. I have been fighting my weight ALL my life. I have tried so many diet and diets pills. I was doing good last year and lost 44 pounds. I am sad to say though, I have gained it all back. I am a member of a gym (once again) and I hope to really stick to it this time. I really need all the help and support I can get. I'm about 5'10 - 5'11 andthelasttimeiweightediweigh320. redface I am a really shy person and I think it's because of my weight. I guess that is all for now. Feel free to ask me anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:15 pm
Hi! My name's abby, or love, whichever =). I'm currently 162 down from 172 (in six months... lol I kind of want to speed things up lol). I heard that this was the best support guild for weight losers so here I am =)  

Jasmine Clash

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:46 pm
Welcome and good luck~! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:27 am
//so stealing toxic's layout XP//

Hey there, my name is Kristen IRL. but on gaia most of my friends call me heart, krissy-chan and or kriss. I'm currently 15. and have been overweight since about grade 3, I didn't really pay any attention to it, wasn't really self-concious at the time. but of course then came the bullying and the questions. How can you eat so much(even though I ate the least of the class) yeah s**t like that. except what I hate the most is when people forget what they'd say to me that was hurtful...but I'd remember. In grade 5 on the last day of school one of the girls in my class came up to me and asked me that when I went swimming, if I sank. Now I took that as offensive but I didn't know if she was just being curious. (I'd want to know if some fat person sank...even though I could probably just do the test on myself sweatdrop lol anyways) but even so. then at our grade 8 grad, she asked me to cheer her on as she went on stage, and I couldn't help but look around at my class. how almost everybody in the class had made fun of me. but were asking me to cheer them on. yeah it sucked. well now I'm in grade 10 and have new friends and rarely see those people.
so all I've done is gain weight since trying to lose it in grade 5.
Uhm. I don't really know what else to say so here's my stats.

Stats
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 280
Goal: 140
Time Frame: I want to lose it all, by my prom year so, 2 years

This
Is
Me

Take it
or
Leave it

CptBanshee

Big Fatcat

8,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Married 100

Starlurk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:41 pm
Welcome to the guild! You're very pretty biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:17 pm
Hello everyone! You can all call me Chloe. I came to this guild cause I plan on starting a diet tomorrow and I wanted a place where I could go for support. I used to be 154 pounds, but I lost weight and went down to 130 pounds in a diet I had like two years ago. Now I'm starting to gain weight again and I want to go even lower then 130! I'm aiming for 125 pounds this time. I want to be ready for summer so I plan to exercise at least three times a week and record my calories everyday. I'm really determined right now, but I know my determination will slowly disappear as time goes on...so I need help staying motivated too. razz I'm in college so I know it'll get stressful, but I have a whole month off for winter break so I figured it would be a good time to start since I have more time.  

Chloe_the_Cursed

Prince Charmant

Invisible Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:38 pm
Hi everyone, my names Mackenzie.
But most people call me Kenz. Please do the same.
I'm 14 years old, and I'm going to be 15 in about 3 months 9 days.
I love carrots a lot, and I also love white chocolate.
No I don't eat chocolate because I have diabetes.
Type 1 though..
Anyways, that has no reason for my fattyness. xD
I am currently 5"3 and 140lbs about.
I hate it.
Really, I'd love to be in the 110-120 area, so I"m on the lower end of healthy,
and not the higher end!
I currently have gotten into walking everywhere in the cold.
Actually, only way to get to my friends cause my dad won't drive me.
Anyways, I love to party, and drink. Alcohol, Tequila, rum, champagne, wine, whiskey, vodka, etc etc.
I have a very high tolerance to alcohol mind you, and I've never been drunk.
My friends have though. I've had the same, if not more then them..
And I never get to that point. Good in a way. d;

~Anyways I have a thing for chicken noodle soup and Tim Horton's Bagels.
Maybe not a totally good thing, but I love them. o:
I also love animals. Well I used to.
Not sure if I do anymore, but once I wanted to be a vet.
Now I'd like to be a hairstylist. <3
If you'd like to know more, you can message me, or comment.
I doubt you would.

Pictures: (My favorite part)

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I couldn't choose which one I liked most.. <3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:51 pm
hi, im joshua like my name says. im 16yrs old and id like to lose about 30 pounds. ive already lost 11 since last yeak and all i did was completly stop drinking coke, cut out sweets, no eating after 8, no snacking in between meals, and i was going to run but our treadmill broke crying . and im not going to run outside because thats embarassing for me and i live in a tiny town so everyone would know. but people say i didnt look like i weighed 233 but i did and last time i checked i weighed 222. YAY!! lol. well i am a nerd you can read my about me on my profile about that. lol i guess thats all. oh and my favorite colors are black and red!!!

if you wanna see some pics my myspace link is:

my myspace

lol look at my tagged photos they are the most rescent. the other ones arent.  

joshua2486

Auntie Viral

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:22 am
Hi hi.

My name is Erin, but most people on Gaia call me Vira. I've been a member of Gaia since 2004. I was actually a member of this guild on my old account absenceofcolour, which was sadly hacked.

I'm 22 years old. I've struggled with my weight as long as I can remember. I was never my "ideal" weight through high school, but I stayed within the size 12/14 range. Then my senior year, I started gaining weight, and I didn't really feel like I'd changed any of my habits. January of my freshman year of college, I weighed myself one morning and the scale said 181. I was shocked, because I'd -never- been in the 180's before. I had a friend who'd lost a lot of weight doing the SlimFast program, so I tried it. I lost about 35 pounds, I was down to around 145, and I was pretty happy with the way I looked.

Of course, due to the nature of SlimFast and of myself as well, as soon as I went off the program, my weight climbed right back up. I gained it all back - and then some!

I had a very hard time losing the weight back, or even attempting to stay the same, so I went to my doctor. She diagnosed me with hypothyroidism, and now I'm on medication to control it. It still doesn't really make losing the weight any easier though!

I joined Weight Watchers in November, and I wish I'd done it *so* much sooner. I kept waiting for my best friend, my boyfriend, my mother - anybody - to go with me. Finally, after having to buy a pair of size 20 jeans, I broke down. ._.

The good news is, I've lost 16.0 pounds so far! I'm -almost- back in a size 16, they're still a little tight, but the 18s are so loose! My 10% goal that Weight Watchers sets for you is 23lbs, so I'm getting close to that. Then I have to decide what I want my final goal to be. I think I'd like to go for 135. It's a big change, because I started at 238.8, so that would be just over 100lbs!

It's exciting though, and very frustrating at times. I'm basically re-learning how to cook, since I have very unhealthy cooking habits. I have to really find motivation to get up and exercise.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:55 pm
Welcome to the guild guys! heart

Welcome back Vira heart

I hope you guys are able to find what you need here and if you choose to make journals I'll be looking forward to reading them! ^_^  

Starlurk

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:04 pm
Viral I feel your pain on the pant buying situation. It's a devastating experience.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:02 pm
Heyyo!

M.Coooors comin' atcha.
My name's Michelle, but most people just call me Corso (lastname)
Call me whichever, I'll respond.
Uhm...I don't remember how I found this guild but I did.
I've always been a little chunky, but now I know it's getting alot worse, I can smell it. I'll be 17 years old on January 22nd [wooo] and I mean, what time is worse to be chunky than when you're a teen?
Every expects to get fat when they're past their prime, and I can't think that if this is my prime, where will I be in 1o, 2o years? Dx
I've been trying to lose weight, and I'll do well for a week or two, but then I give up or I get too busy with school. I lost 10 pounds last year, but I put them back on and its driving me NUTS.
I'm also joining because a friend of mine is really overweight and has to lose weight or he'll die. Literally. I'm trying to get him on here ASAP.
Sorry this is long. *o*
I am a highschool junior, with a c** GPA of 3.8
I go to an all-girls academy in Pennsylvania, and its intense.
I play basketball during the winter and softball in the spring.
I am currently in a healthy relationship with a man in Argentina, and love it.
My problem isn't that I eat badly, I eat relatively well, but I always eat, even if I'm not hungry. It won't be much, maybe a few grapes an hour, but its enough.
And I don't really exercise. Outside the sports, I'm pretty sedentary.
I've tried a ton of exercise programs, from tai bo to turbo jam to fluidity and none of them excite me in any way.
I speak spanish too much.

Stats
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 170.04
BMI: 27.4 (Overweight)
Goal Weight: 130 - 135
Reasons:
A.
Prom is in a few months, and I want to look cute.
B. I need to get into the habit of being healthy. I have a family history of heart problems and diabetes.
C. Next year, in November, my boyfriend from Argentina will be coming to live in the United States, permanently. I want to be healthy for him, and be the best shape I can be in so that I can really love him, instead of worrying about how fat I am or how he deserves better. He loves me as I am, he tells me all the time, but I know I can do better.

The only regular exercise I get is about 40 - 50 (3 different way) crunches before bed, along with leg lifts and small weights for my arms.

User Image and this is lover <3 User Image

Nefarious Aquarius

Dapper Genius

monochromatik

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:37 am

Stats
Height: 5'8"
Weight: Enough to be a Fatticus.
Goal Weight: 180

Reasons: i have a health condition, pseudo tumor cerebri which is pressure on the brain with fluid, which is symptomatic like a brain tumor but losing weight has shown signs of decreasing the symptoms and sometimes makes the condition dissapate.
there is no real cure, just losing weight helps. I have a control in what i eat but i cannot do much, i cant lift over 5lbs .. walking to much can make me sicker.. i am limited to what i can do cause many things can cause my pressure to rise.
aswell as the effects it causes me constant migraines, random body numbness, loss of vision (blindness), Nausea (vomiting) and More so.
Its a pain to live with and ultimatly made me drop out of college majoring in graphic arts cause it temporarily made me lose my vision.

User Image
I Am MONO-Fatticus! heart

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games