Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Member Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wickedest witch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:24 pm

Name: Ana
Likes: Cupcakes, cooking, Music, Anime, Manga, cute things, sweets! a guy.... >w< heart
Dislikes: Homophobes, prop 8 >:[, abuse of any kind, some emo/scene kids,
Fave bands: Escape the fate, My chem, Slipknot, Otep, Saosin, allot more...
b-day: August 25
Fave anime: Ouran, Higurashi no naku koro ni, Loveless, Yu gi oh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:25 pm
Welcome everyone!

@Ana: I also very much dislike Prop 8. D:<  

Kibby47
Captain

wickedest witch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:28 pm
Kibby47
Welcome everyone!

@Ana: I also very much dislike Prop 8. D:<

woot! i was marching with a group of no on 8 people it was funn : D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:30 pm
I want to do that so bad. But, no, I live in TX with all the freaking homophobes. D:  

Kibby47
Captain

wickedest witch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:33 pm
awww 3: im sorry, my parents didnt want me to go xD but my cousin who's gay took me anyway lol... and isn't prop 8 only in Cali? o:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:37 pm
Yeah, it is. But still. =[ Texas is so homophobic that it makes me sick. I should have stayed in Ohio, they are more understanding there.  

Kibby47
Captain

wickedest witch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:52 pm
Really? ;-; thats terrible! Here in Cali its all mixed up im not sure which group is bigger or of its 50/50 : D i know they will allow same sex marriage again anyways, at least... i hope .-.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:36 am
Name: A.C.
Likes: Manga, Anime, Comic Books, Daggers, Tattoos, Piercings, Photography, Movies, Art, Invader Zim, zOMG, D&D, lots more that I can't think of right now xD!!
Dislikes: Flammers, Homophobes, A-holes, more that I can't think of right now but I'm pretty laid back

alternating complexion

_icosplay cool guys_

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:52 pm
User Image

Name: You can call me Kyoya ;D {I'm really a girl, though... Just a huge Kyoya fan... and I'm trying to get 50 posts fast to get the spot D:}
Dislikes: ... Too many things to get into XD

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:32 pm
User Image

~My name is Lauran. :3 Yesh, I know I have a strange spelling of the name. Deal with it. It's my name. One way I can test people to see if they are true friends is to ask them how to spell my name. It works. It really does.
~ I'm a Capricorn. January 6th, the 12th day of Christmas, is my birthday. And I love it.
~ I can't exactly decide on a favorite anime... I like a lot, but love only a few.
~ I downright agree with all my heart with Silver Angel. I despise art thieves on Gaia SO MUCH, as well as all art thieves in general.
~ I love dressing up for Halloween. It's nice to stand out from the crowd once in a while.
~ I love movies, too! A classic example of a typical character I will go crazy for is V from V for Vendetta. If you haven't seen that movie, you MUST. MUST MUST MUST. D:<
~ Cheesy, life-defining quotes like the one on my icon up there ----^ always get me smiling. I'm a sensitive one. ;]
~ Sweets and treats! I give hugs for sweets. :3
~ SLIGHT fangirlism is a part of me. I don't go all out, "I NEED TO DRESS UP LIKE THEM EVERY DAY AS WELL AS TALK LIKE THEM AND HAVE MY ROOM REDECORATED TO HAVE PICTURES OF THEM ON EVERY SQUARE INCH AND I NEED TO HAVE A TATTOO OF THEM SOMEWHERE ON MY BEING." ... I went a bit overboard with that, didn't I?
~ And you can call me faei-chan. (pronounced so it rhymes with eye) Or ame-chan. Either way works.
~ Humor is appreciated. Except when it gets gross. That's not cool, man. Not cool. (i didn't realize that this was a reference to Kyoya... wasn't intended to be.)

User Image

Trick Tok

Melodious Fatcat

Heart of the Wolves

1,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:58 pm
Name: Heart of the Wolves
Likes: Anime, Manga, food, water, playing games and gaia, surfing the net and sleeping
Dislikes: uhmmmmmmmm  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:44 am

Kibby47
Captain

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:44 am
name: sakythia
likes:sugary thing, baking, random socks, anime, manga, puppies, bunnies, feet, cherry blossoms
dislikes: snakes, spiders, roller coasters, meanies, squeaky noises

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:45 am
Hi!
I'm Blue Aether. I'm a 20 year old girl from Barcelona, Spain. I speak English very well, though, so do not hesitate to talk to me!
I love Ouran; Haruhi is one of the few anime girls I can actually tolerate. Tamaki is way too cute, but I think my favorites are Mori and Hani-senpai. There is something just too cute about that pairing!!

Thank you very much for inviting me to join this guild! biggrin

Blue Aether

Sparkly Dabbler

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:16 am

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games