Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Halfling Twin Alchemists((A Semi-lit Roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:49 pm
User ImageCan't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

I may look like a cat, and you can call me a chimera...

Kiki smiled, glad her questions finally had anwsers that made some sence to her. "Thank you!"she said under Maura's hand with a giggle. Kiki looked off in the distance, wondering about something behind what the two in front of her knew about. "Young Master..."she said queitly. "Can love fade too?"she asked, then shaking it off, not wanting to talk about it anymore. "Will, lets go play before night falls! The eclpises will be a present for you two. You've never seen a halfling have you?"she said with a half smile and a tiltof the brow.

...but, I'm human and that's all I'll ever be. The name's Kiki Draconis.

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:21 pm
Erik admitted, "No, I actually never even heard of a halfing until I first heard about you and your sister! So I'm pretty excited to see what happens!" The way he said it didn't really seem like it but there were a lot of things going on right now in his head. he seemed to be focused on something but was not. His mind raced with thoughts of random events throughout the day but snapped back to reality when he heard the sound of something, or rather someone falling to the ground. It was Maura. But she didn't say anything. Just looked up at him and outstretched her arms as a baby would. He smiled and put her onto his back and he motioned for Kiki to follow. "Come on!" he called.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:52 pm

Kiki nodded, wondering how Maura was feeling. Would she be able to play with Kiki? She would have to wait then. "Erik..."she said in a low voice as she walked beside him. "If you want, I could try and fix Maura's legs. It is what I do. Would you like me to try?"she asked, hopeing she wasn't crossing the line with her request.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:12 pm
Erik stopped suddenly. He was frozen in place. Erik looked ahead as he was, his mind trying to comprehend what she had just said. Was she serious? But all that came out of his mouth was, "That's not my choice to make. Plus, I don't think your sister would like that very much! I don't want to get you in any trouble, especially with a temper like Dragea's!" Erik's voice had turned low and emotionless.

"Erik, I-I think we should try! Put me down. Please?" Maura said timidly. This was a side of Erik she'd never seen and she approached it carefully, for she didn't know how he'd react. But she was willing to try it. She led them into an alley and slid down Erik's back. She scooted up against the wall and looked at Kiki. "What do I have to do?" she asked.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:08 pm

Kiki looked up at Erik timidly, then to Maura as they all walked to an ally. She didn't want to upset Erik, but Maura's life would be much better if her legs didn't give out on her. Not to mantion what Kiki's power did for most people she used it on. Something about Kiki's touch made someones life better in more then one way. That's why Kiki used it, to make lifes better. She never understood why Dragea didn't like useing her power...it was truely amazeing! "Well."she said, knoxking herself out of her train of thought, "I can't do it now. Animals can't use Alchemy, as you know. Right now though, let me take a look at your legs. Your joints mostly, I need to know why these give outs happen before I can fix it. It would be dangerous if I used Alchemy without knowing what I was trying to fix..."she said, looking up at Erik nervously, she was scared he would become angry with her. That was one thing she never wanted.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:38 pm
Erik stayed silent, but now the thoughts of Maura being rid of her illness made him happy, but it wouldn't show. He looked at Maura then, Kiki, then Alex who he'd still been carrying by hand. He didn't talk, only smiled and nodded once. He bent down and got on his knees by her legs and laid his hands on them. Finally, he sopke. "Go for it. As soon as you change, do it! Because I want her to be able to walk as much as she did when we were little! Even if it doesn't work, I'll do whatever it takes to be by your side! But let's hope and expect the best!" he wispered with a smile. His voice was still low and shaky, but he was excited.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:42 pm

Kiki nodded with a smile. "Then please excuse me."she said as she placed both paws on Maura's legs, herpaws like practiced hands. Her white eyes were very focused on what she was doing. she felt for knots in her leg joints, missing peaices of bones, anything that seemed out of place.

She was at it for sometime before she smiled. "Found it."Kiki said with a look of satisfaction as she looked up at the two. Kiki placed her left paw on Maura's left leg, traceing a line of curves, twists and turns. "Your nerves. Thats whats wrong....I'm guessing...that when you were in the womb, something must have wrapped around your legs so tightly that your nerves were constricted, you have twisted weak nerves. It's amazeing that you can walk at all! I can feel the tightness of your nerves as they wrap ilragularly around your bones."she said, a peek of interest in her voice as she looked at Maura. "It's an easy fix. All I have to do is unwrap your nervous and make them stronger. If all goes well, you could run faster then anyother human should. I could improve you!"she said, happy with herself. Kiki felt the feeling of happyness whenever she helped someone to make their life better. And it was Maura, so it made it all the better! "Would you like for me to make you better?she asked.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:20 pm
Maura was so excited that she could barely speak herself! "I'll run and have a good kick like you now Erik! It's gonna happen!" she whispered laying her hand on his cheek. "If it makes Erik that happy, then go ahead. We'll do it! All I want is everyone to be happy!" she said to Kiki. "No more carrying me! Unless you just want to!" giggled looking up at Erik, still bending down next to her.

Erik laughed and put his hand on her's. "Yeah! As soon as this is over, we'll do some training! I know exactly how to build up your legs! And then we can spar all out, like you've always wanted!" he said. He then covered his face, for he could feel the tears welling up and he didn't want to hold them back. At the same time, he didn't want to be seen crying. Especially by two women! He stood, his knees popped, and he turned his back to them as the silent tears clouded his vision.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:08 pm

Kiki could only smile at the two of them. Never before had someone been so happy for something she had said. Kiki felt a sudden warmth take over her whole body at their smiles and tears. It was an unexplainable feeling. For the longest time she was treated like a burden, someone who could do nothing right. "I'm glad I could help..."she said in a small voice, knowing they probably wouldn't hear her. She just smiled, happy something she could do was helpful.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:52 pm
Erik wiped his eyes and sniffed. "Ok, I'm good! Don't tell...y'know your sister all right?" he asked Kiki. "I wouldn't want her to see a man like me this way!" he said with a smile. He wiped his eyes again and took a breath. "Well, I guess we get back to walking!" he said picking Maura up.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:19 pm

Kiki nodded, moveing from Maura's legs and began to walk beside the two. "So are we going to see the children? I really like children."Kiki said, watching he front paws hit the ground, dust puffing up with each step. "I wonder what being a mother wold be like?...Most be nice..."she smiled, thinking of children of her own. "But I could never be a mother."she said matter of factly.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:47 pm
"Oooh! That's so sad!" Maura whined. "Not being able to have kids is no fun!" she added. "But you could still be a mother! You could adopt a child! That's still being a mom! How 'bout it Erik?" she asked resting her head on his shoulder.

"How bout what?" he asked. "And yes we are going to see the kids" he answered Kiki.

"You know! Kids! Me and you! Maybe a girl, then a boy. Then you could teach them to fight and I would do stuff with them too! It'd be great! You make a great dad!" Maura said drifting off in her own fantasies. She closed her eyes and mumbled, "Yeah. That'd be nice!"

Erik blushed again but this time, couldn't hide it. "Maura! Stop it! Not in front of Kiki!" he said, rather embarrassed by Maura's straightforwardness on this aspect of their life. "Plus, who said we'd be together that long anyway? We're not even old enough to get married!" he said. The comment came off a little colder than he intended it to be. But he was a dumb guy, and didn't see it.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:58 pm

((Not really what I meant, but I'll roll with it somewhat.))

Kiki looked at the two, "It's not that I can't have children all togather, it's that my body can't really handle it. So says Dragea, though she wont tell me why."she remembered the look on Dragea's face when ever Kiki brought up the subject. Her face was always so sad when she would tell her sister that her body couldn't handle it. Kiki also felt sad about it. She always wanted he feeling of pure happiness that a mother must feel the first time she holds her child. What would it be like to have your children come home from school, tell you about their day, then eat what you cooked. Not to mantion a haveing someone to share such a life with...like Kiki's mother and father did. "I would most likely die if I gave birth..."she said in a small voice.

Then a small smile played on her face, fallowed by a chuckle. "Besides, what man would go for me?"she laughed.

She wondered about adouption for a second. "How old do you have to be to adoupt a child?"she asked, looking up at the two again as they walked on. Kiki suddenly frowned at the tone of voice Erik used with Maura. "That wasn't nice. Being nice is a very important thing Erik. You will upset people that why..."she frowned at him, feeling a little bad for Maura.

Could two people be togather forever...

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:28 pm
((oh... sweatdrop i get it now!))

Maura was shocked at Erik's words. "Yeah Erik, what was that for?" she snapped. She felt the feeling in her legs come back to her and her muscles tightened. "If you love as much as you say you do, then we can be together that long! And even longer than that, I know!" she said angrily. Maura jerked her left leg out of his grip and it hit the ground. But Erik had tightened his grip at her ankle once she tried to get her right leg down. "Let me go Erik!" she demanded.

Erik stopped and kept his hold on her. "No," he said with no emotion. "I didn't mean it that way, y'know? I-It just didn't come the way I exactly planned." He let her leg drop and she caught her balance. "I'm sorry," he apologized. "I....I just don't want anyone to grow up like us." he explained.

Maura's anger eased and she looked into his eyes which seemed sad and confused. "Erik what do you mean? Why wouldn't you want kids to grow up like us? We had everything! Friends, a home, enough food, I mean what more could you want?" she asked, not understanding his true meaning.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:02 pm

Kiki looked at Erik with annoyed eyes now. "you think you had it bad? There are people who had it worse. You would be saveing them from something far worse. Did you ever think of that? There are people who go to adopt children, so they can abuse them."she said, keeping up with their quick pace. For some odd reason, Kiki could feel her chest tighten, small shotting pains stabed at her heart. She was feeling a little upset that Erik thought about his lfe in such a way. "Honestly. I think you two are the luckesy people in the world. You've been togather for so long, and you will be togather forever. Be greatful you will never lose one another."she said in a emothioless voice. Kiki was feeling a feeling she never felt before. Jealousy.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games