Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
> Make-up Thread - Share with us your opinions on make-up Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have fun with this poll :U
View Results

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:51 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
I second that. There's TONS of girls who wear too much makeup. talk2hand

I'm cosplaying tomorrow so, I'm wearing makeup. xp Eyeliner is a bit hard for me... I have a crease in my eye, but it's hidden under my eyelid so, when I open my eyes and then close them, it leaves an imprint on my eyelid. xD

Oh and a tip for all: Make sure after wearing makeup, you use a makeup remover like Pond's Cold Cream. It's like a lotion and you just wipe off your makeup in a jiffy with a tissue. Just washing off your makeup won't do you much good, since there will be makeup residue, which over time will clog your pores. So, always remove any bit of makeup with makeup remover!! <3

User Image ninja User Image
What are you cosplaying? :U
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:10 pm
I'm Asian and i do wear make up but not much. I wear black eyeliner and eyebrowns that's all. I do sometimes wear lip gloss, but only during cold weather.  

Dark_Lady_Ice

13-SYN

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:18 pm
i wear a full set of make up because people treat me A LOT nicer with a cosmetics face...especially the boys.... .... ....in some places...i need those extra positive attention....so i have to wear them  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:20 pm
Make-up: It's okay to me. Most of the time I dont' wear any make-up at all. When I have time, I put on this thin line of eye liner on the lower bottom of my eye, and then mascara, and sometimes eye shadow (the flattery stuff! It flatters my eyes. -^^-)

But most of the time, it's no make-up for me. Sometimes I find girls put WAY too much make-up. No offense to those who do though.

And I take dance, so I have to put on stage make-up. Ah! I think of my self looking like a slut/hooker. >.< Ha ha. lol. But seeing how we're on stage, and the audience can't see you from taht far, you got to emphasize everything; dance moves, make-up, costume, etc. You get what I mean?

x Lil Angel x

watscrackin

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:15 am
i don't werar any make-up because personally i think that make-up cover the true beauty of a person and inplus i hate make-up....  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:41 pm
I wear make-up, but I'm not like the wh0res at my school who cake it on. >.O I usually have eyeliner and mascara, and sometimes eyeshadow, if at all. I only use concealer religiously. =)  

Quaffed

Meldisse

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:03 pm
This is a good topic... 3nodding I'll post more when I think of it 3nodding smile *goes to think*  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:07 pm
Moon Light Ninja
NittleGrasper^-^
I second that. There's TONS of girls who wear too much makeup. talk2hand

I'm cosplaying tomorrow so, I'm wearing makeup. xp Eyeliner is a bit hard for me... I have a crease in my eye, but it's hidden under my eyelid so, when I open my eyes and then close them, it leaves an imprint on my eyelid. xD

Oh and a tip for all: Make sure after wearing makeup, you use a makeup remover like Pond's Cold Cream. It's like a lotion and you just wipe off your makeup in a jiffy with a tissue. Just washing off your makeup won't do you much good, since there will be makeup residue, which over time will clog your pores. So, always remove any bit of makeup with makeup remover!! <3

User Image ninja User Image
What are you cosplaying? :U
User Image

I cosplayed yesterday @ Fanime as Misa Amane from Death Note. 3nodding But, I didn't have a wig. sweatdrop I'll try to post a piccy with my cosplay soon...  

NittleGrasper`

L0v3PEAR - -

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:33 pm
no make up for me. i'm natural. except for the occational lip gloss.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
mascara
lip gloss
natural - looking

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

miss_SweetThanG

iFaithz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:45 am
my mommi says im not allowed to wear makeup.
she says no boyfriends too.
and also no dying my hair.
oh and she says NO fun.
<-that ones a lie.ps. shes not actaully that strict.
if i was allowed to wear make up i would wear mascara because i have such SHoRT eyelashes!! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:23 am
no make up at all-with a little lip gloss when its a special occaision  

RAWRpham

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:15 am
Am I the only guy these days who knows the difference between eyeliner and mascara? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:35 am
djTAKA
Am I the only guy these days who knows the difference between eyeliner and mascara? confused
You arent. I don't know why a guy would confuse eyeliner and mascara. =/  

Agent_Leon_Kennedy

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:55 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items