Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:13 am
lols "hello sam how are you today"
im guessing u didnt like the format for formal intoductions in elven cultures lols

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:17 am
lols "hello sam how are you today"
im guessing u didnt like the format for formal intoductions in elven cultures lols

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:57 pm
*Summer nods her head hello to James, having already been introduced in the Common Room.*
Juni, I'm so sorry about your aunt. Maybe you should try and send her an owl? Don't worry about the water...It didn't damage anything important...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:22 pm
"It's no problem James, it just put me on that you are very proud of your heritage. So your an elf? How fascinating! My apologies." Sam sticks out her hand.

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:55 pm
*shakes hand*
yep im very proud of my heritage cause we elfves have a great culture and have been at magic for centuries and have created many of the spells and curses used today
but we tend to be mages instead of wizards seeing as wizards are limited by having to have a wand while mages dont need a wand they ususally have a staff to enhance their magic making it way more power ful

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:54 pm
(( OOC: Just for the record, the Junimaia that taught your Herbology class (pretty sure it was herbology sweatdrop ), James, was the Head Nurse, Madam Basore. I'm currently role-playing as her niece who's just a 7th year Hufflepuff. Heh. Hope that doesn't confuse you. ))

Juni blinked at Summer completely dumbfounded, "That's right! I can still owl her! I completely forgot about that! I'm gonna do that right now. Summer, you're such a brilliant first year!" Out of the blue she gives Summer a tight squeezed hug.

Then she bounds back towards the castle having taken no notice of what Sam just said about relations, "Love to stay and chat, James, but I gotta run. Owl with my name on it! Bye!" She dissappears beyond the Hogwarts doors.

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:57 pm
*Summer smiles. She was still slightly overwhelmed by the random hug (not put off, just confused cause it was so fast) that she sat for a moment before joining in Sam and James's (P.G?) conversation.*
I'm sorry, what were we talking about? James being proud of being an elf...?
Well yes, that is quite interesting. Sam and I are related distantly... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:37 pm
"Yes yes. Quite a dangerous relation too. We've yet to find out what will happen. We have to wait till I'm a second year." Sam laughs. She rests her hands on the soft earth below her. "So James, what year are you?"

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:53 am
(ooc ok that was probally the calls i took not sure dont rember it very well i did horrible at herbology)
james says to sam im a 3rd year(ooc actually i could have been farther if i had been online i left gaia for a full year in real life so thats like 4 terms here)
anyways i am hoping that i will one day meet the requirements to go to the tower of mages cause that is where the true test of one's skill with magic and logic and other skills that are needed to survive
many have gone to the tower of mages but most have never been seen again i think they died
but if i can surive that i will find out which order of the mage i will be. they arebased on elements colors and law chaos evil and good also the personality of the mage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:13 pm
"Oh. How Interesting. How old do you have to be? Graduated?"

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:24 am
um what do u mean graduated and why does every one keep asking me this(peeps out side of the thread that im trying to get to join)
if u talking graduate from hogwarts then u must complete year 7(same as in the books)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:04 pm
"I'm not a dunce Everyone knows that. I mean how old do you have to be to go to the mace place!" Sam says sarcastically while laughing.

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:34 pm
cocosam
"I'm not a dunce Everyone knows that. I mean how old do you have to be to go to the mace place!" Sam says sarcastically while laughing.
lols ooh thats what you are talking about
the tower of mages well from what i have learnned of it you arent allowed to go till u have recieved trainig from 100 other wizards/witches
and have promission from your town elder
but once u acheive those things u may head for the tower of mages
age is not needed and us elves age differently than humans we tend to live thousands of years unless we are killed for some reason O_O
we even have a policy to stop our bodies from becoming the undead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:45 am
100! That's more than your ever going to learn at Hogwarts! I mean, Ollivander is teaching a bit of wand making to me, but where do you get 100!?" Sam asks while flinging her arms everywhere .

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:20 am
cocosam
100! That's more than your ever going to learn at Hogwarts! I mean, Ollivander is teaching a bit of wand making to me, but where do you get 100!?" Sam asks while flinging her arms everywhere .
as u get all excited i stand there calmly waiting for your excitemnt to die down a bit
after u calm down i tell you that hogwarts is full of witches and wizards there is over 100k students here and lots of teachers(is using book references) in fact this is one of the biggest collections of wizards and witches i have ever seen
and seeing as i have been around for about 4582 years that is quite a feat
anyways as of right now i have been taught by 45 wizards and 12 witches so im going to be able to amke my goal in the next 1000 years i wonder how my family is doing i havent seen them in over 2000 years

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games