Bored as normal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:02 am
Amanda softened slightly, not really sure what to make of Kali. "Thanks," she said. MacLeod nudged her in the ribs, so she added after a dirty look at Duncan, "And I apologize for being so bitchy myself. Long flight."

Gaston's sudden change of subject drew a blank stare from Methos. "Isn't Lorne Green dead?" he managed, to which Mac snorted a laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:51 am
Gaston stifled a groan. "Yes, and so is John Colicos." He finds another ice cube to flick at Methos. "I meant the NEW series, dimwit. Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, etc. Best show on television according to the Rolling Stone? Anyway, the new season starts Friday." He gives a slight harumph and grins. "I guess that means no."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:58 am
"Jello?" Kali gave a blank stare on that, "men, and I have I feeling you haven't been bitchy yet."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:08 pm
Methos caught the ice cube and popped it into his mouth, crunching it thoughtfully. "Haven't had a lot of time for TV lately," he said, while Amanda grinned at Kali.

"I like you, girl," she said.

MacLeod leaned closer to Gaston. "We need to talk," he said, "when we get a chance."

"No you don't," Methos countered, pulling Mac back by his coat sleeve.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:12 pm
"Oh goodie, at lest someone does, well I think cupcakes does, she just hides it really, really well." She gave a one shoulder shrug on that as she smiled, it was a mix of it amused her and hey anyone that didn't hate her guts was good in her book.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:14 pm
"Aw," Mat started even as leveled purple eyes on Kali, "I like you Kali." So he just had to butt in on the girl moment there, he flashed a grin, "If you'd get over this whole thing of thinking you'd break me I could prove it."

Vesta Shade

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:20 pm
"He is cute," Amanda smiled encouragingly, giving Mat a sexy once-over with her eyes. "What are you waiting for?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:29 pm
That got Kali to roll her eyes at both of them, "Sure he's cute, but I think I rather shoot him then anything else I think, besides I have a feeling he's not the type of person to willingly be tied down. Now if you want to talk about possibilities sure." She wasn't trying to be flirty, why bother when everyone had the table had a hell of a lot more practice at it.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:32 pm
Mat almost went wide-eyed for a second before responding, "I don't know, for the thoughts that brought to mind I'm not sure if I rather offer myself willingly or beg to watch the both of you, hmmm." He was trying to not laugh, though he was only half joking really.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:16 pm
"I'm sure he'd be willing to let you tie him down," Amanda chuckled, "at least, for an afternoon or two."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:25 pm
"I think I could certainly work with that, well maybe not two, no, besides if things hit afternoon two I want her tied down for a change." He was of course grinning, he had to be, how often did a guy get into this type of conversation with two women without yelling being involved or threats?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:25 pm
Kalika at lest looked at him, honestly looked at him before shrugging lightly, "Maybe." Was all she really had to say to that simply because anything else she had to say was too blunt in ways.

(had to edit, you posted while I was typing or posting XD)

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:08 pm
"Maybe?" Amanda rolled her eyes. "Oh, for pete's sake, ask her out, Mat. She'll 'maybe' you forever if you don't."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:23 pm
"Didn't I try that once and she threatened me?" He shrugged, not seeming to bothered by it given he went to turn towards Kali better. "So what do you say? And maybe isn't an answer."

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:56 am
On that she gave a sickingly sweet smile, "Depends." Now she was just being a pain before she finally broke down, "Fine, fine, gesh, but I want at lest one decent date out of you."

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff