Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School of the Darkened Moon (now open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  PIE!
View Results

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:58 pm
"i say the light from your blade on the tree in front of me. i did want any confrentaion so i hide until who ever it was passed, if i had known it was you i would have staied." he said as he walked past him and continued on his path.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:50 pm
Akriest chuckled and leaned forward. "Am I allowed to ask what the question is, or is that just for the people back home?"

((Alright... this is bull, but I'm not going to be able to get on until 28th... I can't give much detail, but... sorry. keep the RP going... we'll Say Akriest trips getting up and gets a concussion or something.))  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:23 pm
fuufuu blue
"i say the light from your blade on the tree in front of me. i did want any confrentaion so i hide until who ever it was passed, if i had known it was you i would have staied." he said as he walked past him and continued on his path.
"Whatever." she said then she continued on through the forest. "I wonder if there is a good clearing round here."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:58 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akriest chuckled and leaned forward. "Am I allowed to ask what the question is, or is that just for the people back home?"

((Alright... this is bull, but I'm not going to be able to get on until 28th... I can't give much detail, but... sorry. keep the RP going... we'll Say Akriest trips getting up and gets a concussion or something.))

((That's okay. I'll figure something out.))

"Headmistress Layla. are you okay?" Ramses was starting to get concerned. She hadn't noticed his offer of food yet. "Hedmistress?"  

Shelby Pierre-San

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:07 pm
"do you believe in angels?" he asked her as the walked further into the forest  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:03 am
Shelby Pierre-San
Blade_of_Hatred

((That's okay. I'll figure something out.))

"Headmistress Layla. are you okay?" Ramses was starting to get concerned. She hadn't noticed his offer of food yet. "Hedmistress?"
((sorry you might want to try quoteing my post so i know cuz im trying to keep up with everyone & its a bit hecktic. but I'm getting a bit better at it. ))
Layla came out of her trance & shook her head & noticed Ramses "Oh I'm so sorry ramses. I hope you weren't waiting to long. I guess I've got to get used to not living alone. " she said smiling cheerfully. Then she say the muffin he was offering her "And Yes thank you. They look wonderful." she said taking one.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:11 pm
tsuki-onee

Layla came out of her trance & shook her head & noticed Ramses "Oh I'm so sorry ramses. I hope you weren't waiting to long. I guess I've got to get used to not living alone. " she said smiling cheerfully. Then she say the muffin he was offering her "And Yes thank you. They look wonderful." she said taking one.

Ramses sat down next to her. "Do you need help with anything?" he asked her. it looked to him like she h ad a lot on her shoulders and if he could lighten the load even just a tille it would help her out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:55 pm
Layla shook her head "No I should be ok, but thank you." she said smiling soft as she took another bite of her muffin "So how do you like school so far?"

Luna looked at him a bit confused. Then she smiled as she looked up at the blue sky through the canopy of leaves. "Yeah. I beleive there are angels. My mom & brother was to kind to be anything else." she said still smiling.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:47 pm
Naomi laughed embarassed. "Well, as soon as I got here, I started reading the first book for the class, and I kinda got caught up in it, so I didn't sort the papers and books after I put them on my desk..." She had just finished sorting out the books by title, placing the small orderly stacks in order of when they were to be read. She looked down at her seating chart for her first class, and placed one book of Taming of the Shrew on each of the desks that would be occupied. Shortly afterward, she placed the other books, still organized, in the storage closet behind her desk. She smiled at Jarod amiably. "I'm done with the books!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:41 pm
"Sounds cool. So leastways, i assume you've time to kill, where do you come from?"

He smiled at the girl. She was quite odd in his opinion. Her selection of titles was interesting too. The taming of the shrew. He didnt enjoy much shakespeare, He like Hamlet and Merchant of Venice, but all the other ones were a little uninspired by comparison. He preferred works with more substance.  

Noltic

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:13 pm
"im sorry for you losses. if it helps i lost my father and mother as well." link said as he moved some dead branches to reveal a covered path  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:53 pm
fuufuu blue
"im sorry for you losses. if it helps i lost my father and mother as well." link said as he moved some dead branches to reveal a covered path
"I'm sorry. I know it really hurts to loose family. I guess we are sort of in the same boat." she said still smiling slightly staring up at the clouds  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:32 am
the path looked more like a slide. he offered his hand before continueing. "care to join me." he said from behind his scarf  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:14 pm
fuufuu blue
the path looked more like a slide. he offered his hand before continueing. "care to join me." he said from behind his scarf
Luna looked down at the path & one side of her mouth curled into a smiled "Sure why not." she said & she took hold of his out streached hand  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:00 pm
"ok then, lets go." link said as he pulled her into the slide of a path.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff