Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Day Dreamers, let your imagination take flight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you read the book?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:53 am
fuufuu blue
ace just looked if he went to luna he would turn her into a todd, and that wouldn't turn out very good. he looked down at vito ahd grabbed the back collar of his shirt and dragged him off.
"look plug she's your trainy... go get her. see you in a few months." ace said dragging vito off into a portal that closed behind them.

"my brother ad i used to play in places like this when we where younger." plug said sitting on top of the swings. he was looking at the moon with his normal smile.
"hey look i know you are powerful and all but you have to remember our kindom of linx strives on training and battle, so it's only natraul that ace would sy that about your training." he took a deep breath before finishing.
"here before you get all mad and think i don't know what i'm talking about listen to this story, ok. well me and ace grew up together in kingdom, as you know there is no such thing as a royal blood line so everyone trains them self to be the best, that way they are strong enough to become king, but then there are the brave few like me who don't want to be king. with out the ever so high goal of becoming king i became weaker then eeryone eles but for that the other kids saw weakness. they beat me up constinly. thy threw rocks at me, beat me with sticks, the works. the thing was ace was all ways there to bale me out of any trouble i found my self in. but if where as weak as me, you would know that it doesn't feel good to not be able to defend your self. i did harsh training for a long time, pushing my limits trying to get stronger. the problem was i trained so hard that my body just gave up on me and i fainted on top of hitashu mountain. my body was numb from both pain, and the stress of the training. i was up on the mounain for 4 weeks. i had frost bit all over my body from the cold and i was coered in snow. the whoe 4 weeks i begain to think about how weak i was, how no matter.... no matter how hard i tried i would always need help. jus when i thought i was going to die ace found me barried in the stow and lunged me on his back. he never once told me tht i was dumb for doing such dangeruse traing, he never said anything like that, he simply told me that i was stronger then ever now. later when i recovered i acked him what he ment and he told me that no person here has ever made it to the top of that mountain on top of that no person would have been able to survive for 4 weeks straight. from that point on he taught me how to properly train without killing myself." plug puased for a moment.
"anyway the point is don't think that ace is dissing you, he really knows what he's doing, have faith in your brother, and know he was only thinking about your best intrest."
Luna listened calmly & sighed. "Thats not the point. I know he knows better then I do & I know that he is looking out for me. but thats the problem, he knows all this stuff and....he basicly did it on his own. I want to beable to say that.Before this power was given to me. Thats right given to me, i wasn't born with it I didn't work for it, by mistake Mae gave it to all of us, but before that I had a good life with good friends & I hated it because I was to overprotected to ever really push my limits, now I'm going to make up for those years, all those times my friends have saved my a**, I want to make up for that. I want to be able to self sustain myself....I want to beable that I've earned what I have." she said calmly. She sat & stared at the ground the whole time she spoke & swung lightly  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:30 pm
plug tightened his fist and jumped down from the bar he stood over her for a moment before slapping her across the face. before she had time to respond he spoke.
"how dare you.... how dare you. do you know what that speach said. it said nothing. once again im only going to tell you this once, people of linx only have two things a dream, and a goal. without those, you strive for nothing, you go on aimlessly fighting without hope or faith. your brother, my best friend, how dare you, he had to get help as well, if any thing he know just how you feel. he was born into the yamagoto family one of which was wiped out, he spent all of his childhood alone, with no one, noone cared for him, noone wanted him, he to aimlessly strived for nothing. without the love and tender care of the royal family he would have merely been a foot print. so if you think that you have to do this alone, that no can help, that this is what you must do, then what are saying that i'm not worthing it, your not worth it, and the ace, and your friends mean nothing to you, because by pressing on like this your not just hurting yourself your killing your friends." plug said with fire burrning in his eyes. without any more words he turned around and began to walk away  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:21 pm
fuufuu blue
plug tightened his fist and jumped down from the bar he stood over her for a moment before slapping her across the face. before she had time to respond he spoke.
"how dare you.... how dare you. do you know what that speach said. it said nothing. once again im only going to tell you this once, people of linx only have two things a dream, and a goal. without those, you strive for nothing, you go on aimlessly fighting without hope or faith. your brother, my best friend, how dare you, he had to get help as well, if any thing he know just how you feel. he was born into the yamagoto family one of which was wiped out, he spent all of his childhood alone, with no one, noone cared for him, noone wanted him, he to aimlessly strived for nothing. without the love and tender care of the royal family he would have merely been a foot print. so if you think that you have to do this alone, that no can help, that this is what you must do, then what are saying that i'm not worthing it, your not worth it, and the ace, and your friends mean nothing to you, because by pressing on like this your not just hurting yourself your killing your friends." plug said with fire burrning in his eyes. without any more words he turned around and began to walk away
Luna's fists clenched around the cains of the swing & she was trabling with anger & she began to speak "...take it back......I SAID TAKE IT BACK!!" she said with pure fury in her voice & with faster reflexes then she even imagined she had she was up out of the swing snatched him but the neck of his shirt & slammed him up agains the tree & without her constent a large lighting storm began to blow around them "I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR THEM!! ACE, VITO, ALL MY FRIENDS, I SWEAR I'D NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HURT THEM!! I CARE MORE ABOUT THEM THEN ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS UNIVERSE!! DON'T EVER YOU CONTRIDICT OR DOUBT THAT!!! TAKE IT BACK!!!!" she said with a deadly fury corsing though her veins. that was one thing that could set her off in a heart beat.her eyes began to glow & her fists still trembled with her uncontroled anger  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:52 pm
"YOUR NOT? WHAT ABOUT THIS HUH? YOU TOLD THE TWO PEOPLE WHO CARE MOST ABOUT YOU TO BASICLY ******** OFF, AND WATCH YOU KILL YOUR SELF. FOR ONCE THINK ABOUT THEM, THIS IS BIGGER THEN YOU LUNA, BIGGER THEN YOU, ME OR ANY ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS. ACK YOUR SELF THIS, HOW MUCH DOES ACE ASK OF YOU HUH? WHAT DID THEY DO THAT YOU HAVE TO MAKE THEM SUFFER THIS MUCH."  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:57 pm
fuufuu blue
"YOUR NOT? WHAT ABOUT THIS HUH? YOU TOLD THE TWO PEOPLE WHO CARE MOST ABOUT YOU TO BASICLY ******** OFF, AND WATCH YOU KILL YOUR SELF. FOR ONCE THINK ABOUT THEM, THIS IS BIGGER THEN YOU LUNA, BIGGER THEN YOU, ME OR ANY ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS. ACK YOUR SELF THIS, HOW MUCH DOES ACE ASK OF YOU HUH? WHAT DID THEY DO THAT YOU HAVE TO MAKE THEM SUFFER THIS MUCH."
"YOU DON'T GET IT DO YOU? I'M ONLY ALIVE BECAUSE OF THEM! I'M NOT GOING TO LET MYSELF DIE THAT EASILY BECAUSE I'M GOING TO HELP THEM BUT TO DO THAT I HAVE TO GET STRONGER & THE ONLY THINK I ASK FOR IS THE SATISFACTION OF SAYING THAT I GOT STONGER ON MY OWN!! IS THAT REALLY SO DAMN HARD TO UNDERSTAND?!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:14 pm
"why can't you understand... no matter how much you argue the point you won't get stronger this way. every one wants to gain strength luna, but there is a fine line, between those who fight to acheive this goal.... and those who are to selfish to truely gain it. i understand that you want to do this on your own but what i'm telling you is that it will be on your own. when someone helps you achieve your goal, you have to remember that you are the one that made the effort. all i can do is guide you back to the right path away from the cliff, but it's always going to be you that makes the effort to move. you see you want to get stronger to help your friends and we want to see you get stronger." he pushd her off of him.
"but like i said if you want to continue to hurt them the way you have then please continue, on without me." plug said as he faded into the storm before she could grab him.  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:05 pm
fuufuu blue
"why can't you understand... no matter how much you argue the point you won't get stronger this way. every one wants to gain strength luna, but there is a fine line, between those who fight to acheive this goal.... and those who are to selfish to truely gain it. i understand that you want to do this on your own but what i'm telling you is that it will be on your own. when someone helps you achieve your goal, you have to remember that you are the one that made the effort. all i can do is guide you back to the right path away from the cliff, but it's always going to be you that makes the effort to move. you see you want to get stronger to help your friends and we want to see you get stronger." he pushd her off of him.
"but like i said if you want to continue to hurt them the way you have then please continue, on without me." plug said as he faded into the storm before she could grab him.
Luna took in his words & her fury began to fade as did the storm. She still trembled but this time out of physical exahstion. The storm she had accidently created had drained her & now that her adrenaline had gone the tiredness began to set in & she fell to her hands & knees & her head was in a bit of a fog. She then fainted but Lia took over for her. "It's ok Luna you rest I'll get us home." Lia said as she got up & started back towards the house  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:22 am
Vito's eyes shot open as naure changed. He felt it, he had been at peace within his environment, and then it changed extremely. Within a second he snapped his collar back and was on his feet. He realized he was with Ace though, and then he sighed.

"Where'd you take me to man? Are we finally gonna train now? You know i was sarcastic about the cliff, i probabl woulda just waited there for ya. You promised me training."  

Noltic

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:17 pm
ace looked at the sky then at vito.
"well in my world there is only one place that ever trained. and thats the black sector. the black sector as you can see isn't the most inviting of places in fact no one other then me and a few dead people have ever attempted to come here. you see when you are exiled you are exiled here, if you are a monster you are sent here. this is what others call the nightmare realm. monsters, horror all of this will be found here. some even greater then I. we will surivive here for 1 month in your time which b the way is a year i mine."

plug phased into his and aces room in the attic. he sat down on some pillows and ust relaxed for time being  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:46 pm
fuufuu blue
ace looked at the sky then at vito.
"well in my world there is only one place that ever trained. and thats the black sector. the black sector as you can see isn't the most inviting of places in fact no one other then me and a few dead people have ever attempted to come here. you see when you are exiled you are exiled here, if you are a monster you are sent here. this is what others call the nightmare realm. monsters, horror all of this will be found here. some even greater then I. we will surivive here for 1 month in your time which b the way is a year i mine."

plug phased into his and aces room in the attic. he sat down on some pillows and ust relaxed for time being
Lia walks home & up into the attic where she find plug & she leans against the door frame with a small smirk on her face. "Well well looky here. Long time no see." she said in her childish voice  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:33 pm
eek plug grew wide eyed, he never expected to see lia again. "hey baby you're looking better then ever, to bad your stuck in that body or i'd give our times worth. back in linx he and her where close friends, although he always had a huge crush on her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:04 am
Vito looked about. The desolate landscape looked as if it had been inhabited at one point. This time was however long gone, the place was completely barren.

That was when Vito heard a snarl in the distance and his adrenaline kicked in. Ace's world must have some sort of affect on him because he was now wide awake. Maybe it was the time he had spen in the portal, even if it was only a couple of minutes, it means he slept for 12 times that.

"Allright, if you think i have what it takes sounds good, but how am i to survive. I have no arms, nor provisions, and i dubt this place will yeild much. So whats first order of business then?"  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:17 pm
fuufuu blue
eek plug grew wide eyed, he never expected to see lia again. "hey baby you're looking better then ever, to bad your stuck in that body or i'd give our times worth. back in linx he and her where close friends, although he always had a huge crush on her.
Lia laughed a bit then smiled "So you are going to train Luna right? Cause if you want to I can give you a few pointers. I've been trying to help her training out the last few months but she doesn't listen to often." Lia said calmly  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:35 pm
ace looked at vito. "well this is the thing, we have to fine out what kind of powers you have and if you and plug are connected some =how i'm thinking you share the same powers to a limit that is, but other then that first we need to find so cover, and some bones, the first step to survival is not to get eaten you catch my drift."

plugs face changed, "i don't think i can. in fact she act's just like your brother, all i want to do it on my own.... but you know as well as i do about what happened to you brother when he did it."  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:52 am
Viro looked about, there wasnt much. There looked to be a few ruined building about. It reminded him of the battle of stalingrad. Everything was torn apart.

"How about that old building over there?"

Vito pointed at a building to his left. Half of it was blown off, but he could see there was at least one set of unfortunate remains there. This made Vito think, that the plague in this world had probably driven peoppl away from society into this hellish place.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff