Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweekend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:19 pm
Soq's Name: Tequila
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Tequila has had quite the life. To her it appears that she's done everything there is to do. In her youth she wandered around and explored, and even had a fling with a male, which resulted in three wonderful children. Tequila loves her children more then anything, but allows them their own personal space and adventures. She loved motherhood and all of the memories it brought! But it was after her fling that she decided to be more respectful as a mother. She doesn't consider stallions a huge priority, but that is because she has forgotten about love. Although her heart craves to have a mate again, she refuses to settle just because there are stallions around. She wants to do it better this time around!
What is your soq looking for in a mate? She is looking for someone as ambitious as herself. She likes to travel and explore and always have a grand time. She is the type of mare that would be ok with just a fling, but the stallion would need to stick around for the sake of potential children. She'd never want them to be left alone like they were in the past.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM is fine.
RP or non-RP?: Either
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Either- Fling fits her better XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:27 pm
Soq's Name: Porsche
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Porsche is very bubbly and full of life. She loves to play around and enjoy herself wherever she is. She also loves helping others when she has the chance, just because it makes her feel as equally good! She comes from a very tight-nit family, and she shows the same comfort and kindness with any stranger she meets. To her, every other family should have the chance to be as adorable and perfect as her own. She's always wondered if she'd be able to start a family of her own, but she gets nervous even thinking about such an idea. Porsche believes that she can find true love just as her parents did, so she is hopeful to wait entirely for that. But in the meantime, she's having a ball just living life and enjoying the comfort of others.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Her mate would need to be kind hearted and true. He'd have to support her and care for her just as she would for him. He'd also need to be fun, since she is always very exuberant in personality.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM is fine.
RP or non-RP?: RP
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Depends on how the RP goes!  

Tweekend

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:18 pm
Soq's Name: Epesi
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Epesi loves to have fun, she's always up for a little game or two. The mare's mouth can blabber on and on about god knows what, but she means well. She knows how to be kind and friendly but she also can be feisty if what she believes in gets threatened. Coming from a very large, family oriented family....Epesi believes strongly in having that one love for the rest of her life...and never leaving his side. Nature and the beauty of life are both very important to her, so she's very down to earth, passionate and loving. That one stallion may be out there, and she knows it....but friends are also very VERY important to her as well, and she loves making them.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who won't mind the fact that she likes to...talk. Someone she can talk to all day and not get boring or annoying. She wants someone to accept her for who she is and not try to change her. A family oriented stallion would work out best, and someone who isn't afraid to settle down with just her. A stallion not afraid to have fun when she wants to have fun, but also needs to teach her to calm down a bit and be more serious when the situation calls for it. ((OOCly: Preferred natural colors, please.))
How do you want others to contact you?: PM is best
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious only, please.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:12 pm
Soq's Name: Zara
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Zara is what some might consider a bit of a princess. She knows damn well that she's good looking and comes from very pure blood. Her father and mother have taught her how to be a proper lady and princess and she strives hard to make them proud. She loves her family but has always had penchant for exploration and adventure. She was a bit of a lively firecracker when younger and always seemed to get in to trouble. . . . such spirit has stuck with her since her maturity.

Sadly though, the mare does feel a bit pressured and alone. She hasn't made many friends thanks to the strict upbringing of her family and she herself hasn't done well keeping in touch with the few she had made when younger.

Overall she's friendly to anyone, if a bit obsessive about keeping a clean appearance and looking good for the world. She's graceful and loves to dance though beware of stubborn pride and a temper she tries hard to keep under control.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? She's not actively looking for a mate at this moment in her life but I always love to see who might be interested in some plotting for her future. It's going to take some RP before she settles. I suppose to give her the happiest ending possible a pure unicorn would serve best but I am also not object to taking offers from non-uni's either. :3 It just means there will be some big family drama and should she actually stay with a non-unicorn, from what I've heard, she'll be casted out and shunned from her blood relatives.

So note that there will be a lot of family angst . . . See my plot thread for more details if you're curious on what routes and doors open up if a non-unicorn is offered.
What I am looking for in a mate for Zara: Not too picky but some good, long-term plot and RP would be fabulous. Preferably someone who might match her in colour, I'm thinking a solid tone (black or white or grey etc.) since her coat is very bright and rather detailed with pattern.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious  

Uta

Shy Mage

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:19 pm
Soq's Name: Chetan
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Chetan is one of my more passive soquili. He comes from a very loud and boisterous family and honestly kind of stands out because he is so quiet. Introvertive, a little shy, but very polite he did not inherit his fathers silver-tongue. In fact, around mares this silver eyed soul tends to fall to pieces with anxiety and an overwhelming need to flush. A little bit of a geek, preferring to watch the world and study it rather than step in and experience it himself, I have an adventure plot for him that will soon show up in the Plot Thread.

I'm hoping he can be an unsuspecting hero for a mare in distress. . .or multiple mares for that matter. The spirits enjoy playing tricks on him and he wallows during his youth in a lot of bad luck and circumstance. ((All my doing, of course)) He claims he has no interest in females at this point in his life, but I would like some long term plots to see if something couldn't be developed further on for his future.

Once again, I'm not looking to rush off and breed him, I'm just looking for potential RP plots!
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Nothing because he doesn't want one right now, if ever.
What I am looking for in a mate for Chetan: Anything goes. Nobody mean and abusive though, for all his quiet ways he can only be pushed so far before he'll snarl. He is not a doormat even if sometimes he can act the part out of politeness. Preferably someone who won't mind partaking in his adventure-plot-o-doom . . .
RP or non-RP?: Heavy RP since capturing his heart WILL take a lot of RP time and I'm not ready for him to settle quite at this moment. He needs some growing up first. *grins*
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:20 pm
Soq's Name: Sabine
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Sabine is very sweet and outgoing mare who loves to explore the ocean and make friends if she does bump into some ocean or sea dwelling soquilis. She is terribly terrified of land-dwellers (blame one certain kelpie for filling her head with scary things when she was a foal lol). She is very fiercely loyal to her brother and will always drop everything and rush back to him if he ever crooked his tail fin at her to ensure that he is happy and safe. She surely will do the same thing for her lifemate and her own little family if that comes by.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? A stallion that is similiar to Sabine's interests and personality and is able to keep up with her whenever she have the sudden urges to flee to explore more instead of staying cooped up in the cave. Someone who could make her laugh and keep her life interesting each day they are together.
RP or non-RP?: RP (doesn't have to be intensive)
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: serious relationship (and possible lifemating)  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:38 pm
Soq's Name: Jazivera
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Jazivera is very quirky and fiesty mare who likes weird things in the life. She is always smiling and being friendly with everybody but she does have the famous temper that is inherited by her grandmother Obsydian and is commonly found in the daughters (and aunts and grandmothers, so on forth). She is very flirtatious and likes to flirt with the stallions but with the intent of discovering if their intentions is pure toward her. She enjoys having witty conversations and being nocturnal (when she can manage to keep her eyes open)
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Strong stallion that could put up with her fiesty personality and equally fiery family members of hers. Jazivera is looking for a stallion that could put up with her quirky tendencies and keep her head out of the clouds whenever she loses herself in her quirky thoughts or dreams. Basically a stallion who can fight, return verbal barbs tic for tac, keep her entertained, keep her safe and warm and loved.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious relationship (and possible lifemating)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:47 pm
Soq's Name: Rahuna
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Rahuna is perfect mix of Rahu and Aruna (her parents). With her family, she is sweet and open with them and is very protective of her siblings and relatives that is close to her. But with strangers, she is stoic, sarcastic and snarky with them while keeping them at 50 feet arm length. She is very distrusting toward males especially because of Rahu drilling the notion that the males are very bad in her head.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? A fighter. Simple as that. She will fight with her potential mate just like her parents did, her brother (Shizuka) did with his mate (Zaicate) and so on forth. She needs a stallion who can challenge her, and bring the flame out in her golden eyes and constantly keep her on her hooves
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious relationship (and possible lifemating)  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:53 pm
Soq's Name: Alyssum
Soq's Picture:
User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests:
One of the three children of Wild Rose and Briar, this cream-maned filly is full of vitality and curiousity. She enjoys playing with her siblings and going on adventures. Overall, Alyssum is a spunky, out-going mare, not afraid to speak her mind or to face any challenge. However, she is not the most intelligent of Soquili and makes many mistakes, especially when dealing with information that most other Soquili may instinctively know.

Alyssum believes strongly in the power of names and is greatly influenced by her perceptions of them. If she does not know the name of something, she will give it one (an example is how she calls fireflies "fake stars") until she learns the actual name. Even then, sometimes her chosen nicknames stick; while she normally means no offense, a Soquili knows instantly where they stand with this mare if she gives them a poor designation.

In keeping with her attraction to the power of names, Alyssum finds herself connected to the forest in which she has spent her life. Her entire family has names based on plants, which spawns a fondness for horticulture and an instinct to protect it (even if only from the change of seasons.) Not skilled in the art of combat, she will nevertheless hold her ground if challenged, unwilling to retreat unless it is the only possible solution.

On the whole, Alyssum is a companionable Soquili, always eager to ask questions and listen to stories to help her understand her world and everything in it. Equally given to conversation and and providing an audience, Alyssum is not afraid to speak her thoughts, whether they be correct or not.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?:
Alyssum has three simple needs to meet with a mate: the first, and most important, is patience. Alyssum will need to be taught about romantic love, courted, and realize her own feelings in return; even after all of that, she is impulsive and adventerous, so patience with her is a must! The second need, interwoven somewhat with the first, is that her mate must love her deeply without being overly clingy; she may be all about the romance, but her own strong personality means that she likes a certain amount of control. Names being as important to her as they are, one love nick-name will probably stick, and if more are used... she'll likely get confused. Finally, her lover must be good with children, for Alyssum will aspire to have a brood much like her own childhood: one filled with love.

OOCly, I would prefer for Alyssum to breed with other natural colored Soquili, as her family line is filled with naturals. I'd like to continue that tradition, if possible. Natural colors and markings (brown, gray, white, etc.) are preferred, but minor other markings or colors will be considered also. I'd prefer minor edits (hair, wings, etc.) only, please. If you have any doubt as to whether or not your Soquili might work, feel free to PM me! I dun bite, I swear.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM would be best, please.

RP or non-RP?: I prefer RP, as I like for my characters to chose their loves. 3nodding Please, please keep in mind that just because I'm willing to see if Alyssum falls for you Soquili does not mean that they'll end up together! I'd like at least one or two test RPs to see if a connection establishes.

Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious, probably leading to lifemating.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:22 pm
Reposting for lack of interest:

Soq's Name: Diego
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Diego likes to have a good time, short and sweet. He's not the brightest stallion in the land, but he's got a good heart and it's -big-. He likes to goof around, he can be truly dorky, and he's really not afraid of landing on his butt and falling down. That said, he could be someone's knight-in-spiral armor. He's got the potential, he just hasn't met a mare that made him take himself seriously. Yet. Oh, he's looking.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Somemare who doesn't mind if he's not a very serious stallion. Someone who will play with him and let him bring her silly things as surprise gifts. He'd love to be able to go flying with her, but he's not against land-bound mares. Water-dwellers would be tricky but er, dare we say it, interesting?
How do you want others to contact you?: PM is best.
RP or non-RP?: RP, absolutely.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: I'd prefer something serious, but he's not above flirting until he finds The One.

Potentially flinging for the moment, but if you're interested, don't hesitate to PM!  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games