Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ Guild Stuff: Questions/Suggestions/Updates ~
Why don't we introduce our characters? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I n s a n e C o o k i e z

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:53 pm
I KNOW I HAVE!!!! I'M GOING TO HAVE A RANDOM MOMENT!!!!

biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart domokun xp whee wink sad surprised eek confused cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted rolleyes exclaim question idea arrow neutral mrgreen ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand burning_eyes cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance emo  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:12 pm
I think i mite have one too! i haven't had one all week which is creepy. i been kinda emo all week. i have soo many problems...that aren't mine...but they still involve me.

I Wrote This Poem

I wrote this little poem.
I wrote it just for you.
I wrote this little poem,
Because I had nothing better to do.
I sent you candy and flowers,
I thought about you for hours.
And I still have nothing better to do.
So I wrote this poem just for you.
I’ve beaten all my games, it’s pretty much all the same.
I’ve finished all my books, this one and that,
I looked for all my friends, but no one wants to chat.
I’ve heard all my music, two times or more,
Then I thought of you, and could not ignore.
So I wrote this little poem.
I wrote it just for you.
I wrote this little poem,
Because I wanted to.
And it was all for you.

i did this for a class but i changed it some so it would suc a lot less! sweatdrop ((still sucks though the title did get a few laffs))  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:56 pm
wooooooow u must have been pretty bored when u wrote that. and i should know b/c it says so in the poem. XD

biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart domokun xp whee wink sad surprised eek confused cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted rolleyes exclaim question idea arrow neutral mrgreen ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand burning_eyes cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance emo

O great i had another one. dingo is going to shoot me with morphine again. *hides*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:42 pm
Actually i wasn't bored when i wrote it, i was tired! sweatdrop I woke up in the middle of the night and wrote this when i was half asleep. then wen i got to skool i typed it up before class. sweatdrop im just lazy.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:52 am
o. well ur not the only on that is a lazy. u should see me during summer break. i do nothing all day. my mom got sick of this and made chore list for us to do and if we don't complete it before she gets home from work no computer. I hate that we have to do chores during summer. DX  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:14 am
AnimeGirlLover88
oX_Aru-Aru_Elric_Xo
gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk
gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk
E-Edwardina you dislike Elricest crying crying crying crying crying crying
emo emo emo emo emo emo wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance cry

"Ehm... sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop It's not what u've thinking, brother.. M-maybe I've changed something about ur love with our older brother Ed.. Ya know.. I need some love too.. But not a normal brotherly love.. I meaning a VERY love with someone.. Can ya understand now? sweatdrop " As Edwardina said that she putting an arm behind her head and scratched it with her fingers as she smiling quite embarassed.

~nods~ hai, i know what you mean, i was like that befor i reunited with Brother-kun <3  

Rihi - Alfons

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:15 am
DIngo_Reno
Sounds like its happening again. AL, are you eating to many sweets again?

nope, im not aloud to have candy, i don't eat much ether so blah!
I'll eat your soulll domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun scream scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:45 am
Ya I haven't done anything all week until today. I lost track of time and was like, losing memories of an entire day! eek  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:12 pm
Well, I guess its better late then never. Dingo's the name and being Jet's look alike is my game. I act and think just like Jet and have a hunger for going into places if I see any gain in it. Bunny, your lucky, I ran out of morphine and wont have anymore until midnight or so. I might have one shot left thoguh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Bella
Race:Angel/Demon
Relationships: None.
Family:....doesn't have any and doesn't really need any.
Dislikes: Spiders, humans, and sometimes homunculi.
Skills: She fights with her demonic abilities of mind maniplulation...but is very skilled in hand-to-hand combate. She uses her fangs and claws when pushed past her limit.
Personality: She's quiet and nice. She grew up all alone....so she can be quite lonesome at times.
Bio: She came to the military at the age of 12 when the Furher found her. He took her in and when she turned 15 she became a personal guard for him and his military aid. By aid she was to go around and make sure the soldiers were working hard. But then there was an incident that showed her demon-like caulities when she was..hungry. She killed a soldier and feed on his blood. So the Furher had her hidden for a fw months in Dante's mansion and then broughter back. But assigned her to deal with those who stick their noses into the Homunculi's work. She listen's only to the Furher and travels with him and Ms. Douglass everywhere.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:28 pm
Original_Alphonse_Elric
DIngo_Reno
Sounds like its happening again. AL, are you eating to many sweets again?

nope, im not aloud to have candy, i don't eat much ether so blah!
I'll eat your soulll domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun scream scream

You try that, and this fourm is going to get messy from what I am going to do to you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:13 pm
*has another random moment*

I'M SPAZZY! *runs in circles*  

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:19 pm
*Fires a round of morphine at bunny* I told you I had a shot left bunny. And the shipment came in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:22 pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! *jumps out of the way* They don't call me bunny for nothing.  

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:12 pm
And they don't call me machine gun happy for nothing either. *Pulls out a WWII machine gun filled with morpine needles and starts to fire at bunny*  
~ Guild Stuff: Questions/Suggestions/Updates ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff