Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Great British Comedy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:50 am
Iggy The Balrog
Red Dwarf = <3

Yes! I'm still at a loss as to why the BBC can find time for d**k and Dom in Da Bungalow, and not time for Red Dwarf.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:49 am
Invictus_88
Iggy The Balrog
Red Dwarf = <3

Yes! I'm still at a loss as to why the BBC can find time for d**k and Dom in Da Bungalow, and not time for Red Dwarf.

Well - the last few series were a bit lacking I found, what with the absence of Rimmer. He had to be one of my favourite characters, if only because he was head instigator.
d**k and Dom in Da Bungalow is still airing?! o_O  

Iggy The Balrog

Jinx Curi

2,375 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:29 am
Wow..theres so much Comedy I enjoy, from Dad's Army, Black Adder, Fawlty Towers, Steptoe and Son and Yes Minister to Red Dwarf, One Foot in the Grave, The Good Life and Have I Got News For You.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:43 am
Iggy The Balrog
Invictus_88
Iggy The Balrog
Red Dwarf = <3

Well - the last few series were a bit lacking I found, what with the absence of Rimmer. He had to be one of my favourite characters, if only because he was head instigator.

It certainly was last week. I'm pretty sure.

Still, when it gets too bad I'll probably invest in a DVD set of 'Bremner, Bird and Fortune' and of 'Yes Minister'.

Invictus_88
Captain

Sashmo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:33 am
keeping up appearances and bird of a feather *sings* ?"what do i doooooooo when youuuuuuu are faaaaar awaaaaayyyyy and iiiiii am blueeeeeee what do i do"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:32 am
Invictus_88
Iggy The Balrog
Invictus_88
Iggy The Balrog
Red Dwarf = <3

Still, when it gets too bad I'll probably invest in a DVD set of 'Bremner, Bird and Fortune' and of 'Yes Minister'.

My brother must have every single DVD of "Yes Minister" - I haven't bothered with it much though, is it worth watching?  

Iggy The Balrog

xXx White Lily xXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:19 am
dExtrosien
I loved that whole Halloween episode the most probably.
yeah Alexei Sale is hilarious in that episode whee
I preferred the earlier series of Red Dwarf to the later ones too, Kerchansky was soo annoying (no idea how to spell Kerchansky.) gonk I heard a rumour that they were making a film of it... dunno what ever happened to that confused

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:12 am
Iggy The Balrog
Invictus_88
Iggy The Balrog
Invictus_88
Iggy The Balrog
Red Dwarf = <3

My brother must have every single DVD of "Yes Minister" - I haven't bothered with it much though, is it worth watching?

I'd say so without a doubt, yes. It depends a bit on your sense of humour, but really, it is most certainly worth a try.  

Invictus_88
Captain

xXx White Lily xXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:32 am
I've never seen Yes Minister sweatdrop What kind of humour is it?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:43 pm
xXx White Lily xXx
I've never seen Yes Minister sweatdrop What kind of humour is it?

The best kind of humour.  

Boolean Julian
Crew

ficklefiend
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:42 am
I just recieved a DVD set of the whole 4 series of "A bit of Fry & Laurie" from Ebay.
(It's quite clearly taped off of Paramount and then copied onto disks but hell, if the BBC don't release it themselves, what else am I supposed to do?)

I just watched the first disk...6 episodes+ pilot, each taking 30 minutes -and in my opinion not a minute of my day wasted!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:15 am
For the fans of Adrian Edmondson and Bottom I just finished my video. It's in my profile if you want to see it. It is clips from the Bottom series, live shows and movie featuring mostly Eddie set to Holding Out For A Hero by Jennifer Saunders. I did add a few Eddie-isms to it. Please check it out and let me know what you think.  

dExtrosien

Nemithena

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:22 am
^I'm already there. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:08 pm
d**k and Dom inda Bungalow is ******** classic comedy, what are you talking about? rolleyes  

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

ficklefiend
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:38 am
I just realised Dylan Moran is coming to Aberdeen on the 15th of June! Madly scrabbling to get tickets and someone to come with me, Monster was so cool.  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games