Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Owlery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jatar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:41 pm
Jatar enters the owlry and searches for a free owl. She spots a friendly looking barn owl and approaches, offering it an owl treat. As it gobbles the food, she attaches a letter to it's foot. "Take this to Yyndari, please." She watches it swoop out the window and across the grounds before returning to the common room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image
Andrew stormed into the owlery to send a letter to his mum that he had written asking her to call off the watchdog. He was being stalked by the family house elf and he did not like it. "Alkor" Andrew called as the grey barn owl flew down to greet him. "take this to mum and make sure she responds!" Andrew had attached the letter released Alkor into the dusk sky and decided to go back to the common room.  

Oshenukhar

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:59 pm
User Image

Walks up the stairs to the Owlery. Once enters looks up and looks for Tala. Onces spotting her smiles and pulls out her favorite treats and holds it in my hand after taking a seat on the window seal. Smiles softly as i watch her fly down and lands on my arm and eats the treat. Pets her with other hand. Hey gurl. It's been a little while hmm? I've got a package for you to deliver to St. Mungos for me. Will you do that? Sees Tala eye me before eating the last of her treat and then she hops to my shoulder and hoots before nibbling on my hair. I'll take that as a yes. Pulls out a box, a few vails of a potion with a lilac silver color inside. Puts the Vails into the box and says a few protection spells on it. Then pulls out a peice of parchment, envelope, and ink pen. Write a note before sealing it and stick it to the box with a sticking charm. Will you get on the perch for me Tala so i can attach this to your leg. I put a light weight spell on it so it won't be heavy for you. Smiles when Tala flys off my shoulder and lands on the perch. Attaches the box to her leg and then pets her one more time before she takes off. Thank you Tala. I put some extra treats in your nest. Puts the treats in said nest and heads out.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 am
*appears just after kamilia released her owl*
*eyes change neon yellow*
*points wand at owls*
*fires off silencing spells*
*teleports out yet again*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image

Walks up to the Owlery and spots Tala. Calls her name and holds out a treat for her.[i] Hey girl how have you been. Enjoying being back home? Pets her flanks as she nips at her treat. Once seeing Tala done rubs her head and beak before saying Will you bring this letter to St. Mungos for me. It's about that Potion you sent in for me awhile back. Watchs Tala stick her leg out and smiles. Thanks Girl. I'll put a treat in you hole for you ok. Ties the letter to her leg and watches her fly out the window. Hope i hear from them soon. Places a few treats in Tala's hole and heads out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:43 pm
*receives an owl whit a mysterious letter*  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Toph Windsor

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:59 am
Fifi popped out of thin air, inside the owlery with a loud crack, right on the back of a large barn owl. It screeched loudly and glared at Fifi ready to bite. Fifi is sorry, it was a mistake to land on a Meany bird's smelly feathers. Fifi said, latter part, actually under her breath. She then collected her dustpan and rake, wrinkling her nose as she hurried to clean the owlery floor hidden beneath the owl-drops.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:27 pm
User ImageEndria enters the owlery with a letter she had written a few hours before,she hadn't heard of her parents for a while now and knowing they didn't had an owl was one of the reasons she didn't come here often.She calls her black owl and ties her letter and watches it fly away into the night.  

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:18 pm
Crystal walks into the owlery. She briefly pauses to pull out a quill and parchment and quickly jots some words down. After rolling it into a tube she approaches her spotted owl. "Hello Philip. How have you been?" Crystal strokes his head feathers then ties her letter on his leg. "It's for Intuitious." She leans on the wall and watches Philip fly away with the letter.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image * ambria walks in with a crisp white letter in hand, She whistles loudly and screams* "Lana." *one solitary black owl flys from the tipy top of the tower and land on her finger.* "there you are girl. Got something for you." *she takes out a carrot and gives it to her* "ya you love carrots. Take this to Crystal in slytherin common room please, bypass the great hall." *then as the owl swoops into the air, ambria turns on her heals and off.*  

tealflower1928

XxKittieKatzxX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:23 pm
*Kat runs in Just as Ambrias owl flys away*
"Darn! Im to late!"
*She falls to the ground and rests for a bit. She didn't like running*
"Alright...Back to the Kitchen i guess"
*Kat turns and leaves back to the giggling pear*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:46 pm
Crystal climbs up to the owlery. "Philip?" She calls out to the many colored lumps of feathers. Philip swoops down from a high perch and lands delicately on her outstretched hand. "Hi Philip! Have you been getting along with the other owls?" He churrs, like an owlish laughter, and Crystal laughs with him. "Well that's good. Listen, I have some letters and packages for you to deliver." She pulls out some smelly, lumpy packages. "All right, are you listening?" An encouraging hoot. "Good." She rattles off a list of recipients and watches Philip take off before heading back.  

Insatiable Design

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:09 pm
Sonas walks up carefully lifting the hem of her dress so it doesn't become completley covered in owl pelets.
"Ew." She mutters under her breath grinning at her latest present a barn owl.
"Hello there deary. Could you take this letter to mom and dad?" The owl blinks twice as Sonas wraps the note onto her legs. After watching the owl fly away Sonas walks back out of the owlery.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:14 pm
Professor Umbra climbed up to the Owlery and picked out a school owl.
Once she picked the owl and gave her a treat, she willingly picked up the letter in the Professors hand and Umbra attached it to the owls leg.
Once that was done, she whispered something to the owl and she flew out of the tower with the Letter on her leg.

NessiePotter

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:54 pm
Sonas's Owl Luna returns and she grins happily. Her mother has sent a sewing kit so she can repair her dress. One of the many hazards of wearing dresses around the school.
"Thank you dear." She whispers as Luna nibbles her treat before going to nap.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff