Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
The Great British Tea Debate! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you regularly drink tea?
Yes, yes I do.
75%
 75%  [ 43 ]
No, no I do not.
24%
 24%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 57

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:57 pm
Arivel
Invictus_88
ED, quite a few dared bump the British Stereotypes thread. If I'm online I'll sometimes get a PM telling me to shoot a bumper, bloody reputation..

That is quite entertaining... I went to some thread of yours, can't remember which one, and there was that funny picture and a big BLAM BLAM. I laughed... Do you actually enjoy shooting those people? Or do you do it to protect "the common good"?

A bit of both, the idea came to me when I was chatting with Paul Diggles about how best to control the numbers of these mindless and animalistic bumpers. Safari sounded like rather a nice idea.

Luckily though, it seems to be working. The number of ED bumper has slowed. I got about twenty in my first few days..

eek

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:03 pm
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88
ED, quite a few dared bump the British Stereotypes thread. If I'm online I'll sometimes get a PM telling me to shoot a bumper, bloody reputation..

That is quite entertaining... I went to some thread of yours, can't remember which one, and there was that funny picture and a big BLAM BLAM. I laughed... Do you actually enjoy shooting those people? Or do you do it to protect "the common good"?

A bit of both, the idea came to me when I was chatting with Paul Diggles about how best to control the numbers of these mindless and animalistic bumpers. Safari sounded like rather a nice idea.

Luckily though, it seems to be working. The number of ED bumper has slowed. I got about twenty in my first few days..

eek

Mindless and animalistic... such a perfect description of them... I probably would have gone for whacking off their heads though, but shooting is certainly less violent and you get to make the loud BLAM BLAM noise...

Yes. I'm sure eveyone is quite frightened of you now... 20 a day? Must've used a lot of bullets...  

Arivel

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:10 pm
Arivel
Mindless and animalistic... such a perfect description of them... I probably would have gone for whacking off their heads though, but shooting is certainly less violent and you get to make the loud BLAM BLAM noise...

Yes. I'm sure eveyone is quite frightened of you now... 20 a day? Must've used a lot of bullets...

You could star your own tally if you like.

Frightened? No no no. Those who know me are ED regulars or are here in the GBG and they are behind the idea. Bumpers are noobs and as such don't seem to have the capacity for fear.

They do swear at me sometimes..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:20 pm
Invictus_88
Arivel

You could star your own tally if you like.

Frightened? No no no. Those who know me are ED regulars or are here in the GBG and they are behind the idea. Bumpers are noobs and as such don't seem to have the capacity for fear.

They do swear at me sometimes..

And be even more like you? (look at our avatars. People will begin to think I'm one of your little minions or that I worship you or something.)

I rarely go to the ED. No idea why... It IS much better than the CB though.

They swear do they? And what do you do? Swear back at them?

eek  

Arivel

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:25 pm
Arivel
And be even more like you? (look at our avatars. People will begin to think I'm one of your little minions or that I worship you or something.)

eek

Hey, you'd be a really cool minion. It's not so bad really..

Where do you usually post then?

No, I don't swear back. I usually ignore, shoot again or drop pithy remarks that they fail to understand.

Damn them.

stare

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:31 pm
Invictus_88
Arivel

eek

No, I don't swear back. I usually ignore, shoot again or drop pithy remarks that they fail to understand.

Damn them.

stare

Oh thanks... Wait ... What am I saying? I don't want to be a minion... You've said "it's not so bad, really" about a lot of things. I'm beginning to wonder...

No where... I wander aimlessly from place to place... Can't seem to find anywhere to call home... I think I met your brother when I was posting something in the CB (or maybe it was you, no clue. Someone with one of these hats) and then I came here... No idea why... I like it here...

That's understandable.

Blast them.

xd  

Arivel

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:34 pm
Arivel
Invictus_88

Damn them.

stare

Oh thanks... Wait ... What am I saying? I don't want to be a minion... You've said "it's not so bad, really" about a lot of things. I'm beginning to wonder...

No where... I wander aimlessly from place to place... Can't seem to find anywhere to call home... I think I met your brother when I was posting something in the CB (or maybe it was you, no clue. Someone with one of these hats) and then I came here... No idea why... I like it here...

That's understandable.

Blast them.

xd

As with so many things, you can't complain unless you've tried it!

Hm, I post mostly in the guild too, though there are a few favoured threads. Level 7, though that's almost dead. My ark, British Stereotypes..etc.

This guild is my favourite though..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:44 pm
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88

Damn them.

stare

That's understandable.

Blast them.

xd

As with so many things, you can't complain unless you've tried it!

Hm, I post mostly in the guild too, though there are a few favoured threads. Level 7, though that's almost dead. My ark, British Stereotypes..etc.

This guild is my favourite though..

Well... I suppose...

Yes. I have a few threads that I go to... What's Level 7?

Yes. I love this guild. There are people here that I actually like and... never mind.  

Arivel

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:48 pm
Arivel
Well... I suppose...

Yes. I love this guild. There are people here that I actually like and... never mind.

Level 7 is an informal chatroom/bar type affair that Fwikin keeps in the CB. I'm the barman there apparently.

If you do a forum search for Invictus_88 it'll probably turn up on the first page..

..nevermind?
How so?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:54 pm
Invictus_88
Arivel
Well... I suppose...

Level 7 is an informal chatroom/bar type affair that Fwikin keeps in the CB. I'm the barman there apparently.

If you do a forum search for Invictus_88 it'll probably turn up on the first page..

..nevermind?
How so?

Really... well barman... Can I have a brandy?

yes... nevermind... um...  

Arivel

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:01 pm
Arivel
Invictus_88

..nevermind?
How so?

You drink Brandy? Are you serious? That's my sort of drink, girls never do that.

*genuinely shocked*

I'd be happy to serve you in the bar I suppose..
Um what, or is it nothing?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:04 pm
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88

..nevermind?
How so?

You drink Brandy? Are you serious? That's my sort of drink, girls never do that.

*genuinely shocked*

What are you trying to say? Yes I drink brandy, occasionally... I like other things too though...

hah! I've shocked you at last... Though I don't feel like drinking brandy at the moment...
oh no... nothing at all...  

Arivel

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:10 pm
Arivel
Invictus_88

*genuinely shocked*

What are you trying to say? Yes I drink brandy, occasionally... I like other things too though...

hah! I've shocked you at last... Though I don't feel like drinking brandy at the moment...
oh no... nothing at all...

What else do you like then, dare-I ask?
Nothing? Can you promise that?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:31 am
Invictus_88

..nevermind?

You mean stalk you?  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:06 am
whapcapn
Invictus_88

..nevermind?

You mean stalk you?

Errm, not really. Stalking would be doing it through weird psychological tendencies as opposed to wondering where I am.

Unless they are one and the same thing. Which may be the case.

Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games