Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:07 pm
(Getting rid of Featherheart...wimp...)

Ringkit sat in the nursery, angry she couldn't go out and fight with her clan. She had a sinking feeling that something bad was happening out there. Ringkit hated this ominous feeling. Soon, Ringkit smelled Bearclaw and Silverpaw's scent returning, but not Featherheart's.

"Where's Featherheart?" Ringkit heard Crystalstar say.

"While we were chasing them, the suddenly turned around and jumped on us!" Silverpaw panted. "Featherheart.........well, me and Bearclaw chased em off. They took Featherheart's body with them."

Ringkit hissed. If only Bearclaw would have let her help, she could have helped prevent both Iceheart and Featherheart's deaths!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:20 pm
Crystalstar let out a yowl of rage, "Bearclaw, get all warriors and apprentices together that can still fight. We're going after Featherheart's body, she deserves to be burried like a warrior!"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:51 pm
(Lol huzzah! she goes down a hero and not a wimp! it's every wimp's dream.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:36 pm
(lol, YAY! My wildest dream came true...watching a wimp die as a hero! ninja )  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Sandstripe13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:02 pm
Sandstripe walked over to her mother, over hearing her plan. "I'm able to fight."
(P-o-I-n-T-l-E-s-S p-O-s-T)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:47 am
Bearclaw rallied everyone together, including Silverpaw and Sandstripe. These rouges had taken her mentor's life. They had stolen it from a respectful warrior. And they were going to be sorry they ever upset SnowClan. "Follow that scent!" she annouced, and sped off through the forest, the patrol right along with her. Soon they arrived at the rouges.

((True, Crowfeather and Breezepaw are pretty cool, I just have this thing against Jaypaw lol. I know this is out of topic, but one thing I hate about warriors is they kill off all my fav charecters. I mean, I loved Yellowfang, Bluestar, Cinderpelt, and Feathertail to death. I almost cried when Yellowfang and Bluestar died! crying And what ever happened to Princess? They left her behind without even saying goodbye!))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:11 am
((Silverpaw, I just checked out the members fourm, and I'm your mentor! Muhahaha, bow before your mentor, and I shall teach you all the wrong stuff so you fail Muhahahaha! twisted Lol, head over to the apprentice training fourm, and we'll begin you're traing!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:36 pm
(lol *cries* I taught her well... blaugh ninja )  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:39 pm
(lol! Yous guys make me laugh.)

Ringkit, now that Bearclaw and Crystalstar had gone, snuck out of the nursery and followed them into the forest after the rogues.
(Naughty kit! lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:15 pm
((ummm......... what happened to patchpelt????? did he die too???? 0.o i dont want lara to be my mentor!!!! shes too wierd.... razz ))

They went too follow the rouges. Silverpaw ran as fast a she could and went way ahead of everyone. She soon caught up with them. They all turned to her. She froze. She was positve they would attack. She closed her eyes, ready to meet starclan. She waited and waited. "Welcome Silverpaw!" She slowly opened her eyes. Was she in starclan? No. She saw that the leader of the rouges said it.  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:56 pm
The leader stepped forward. "I am Rainstar. Your father." Silverpaw took a step back. She couldn't belive this... this monster was her father. "Come with us. You'll be safer with us than with your clan." he smiled. She knew somehow he was telling the truth. She just didn't want to belive it. The cat who saved her from eating the berries came over to her. "Why don't you come with us? We will make you a warrior. Unlike your clan. You will be Silvercloud! The mighty warrior! Please, do me a favor." Silverpaw couldn't say no to the cat who saved her. "O-Okay." she stammered. They slowly moved forward. Silverpaw kept shaking. She couldn't belive she said yes. As they moved on, she glanced around, looking for Featherheart. She saw featherheart. She was alive!

((HAHA!!! SHE DIDN'T DIE!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!)))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:38 am
((you cant get rid of her that easily!))

Silverpaw started to walk over to featherheart but the other cat who onced saved her called her over. Silverpaw walked over to her. "I'm glad you're coming with us. I'm sure you'll like it." she said, "My name is speckeledheart. I'm your sister." Speclkedheart smiled. Silverpaw noticed she was much calmer than she was when she saved her. She assumed it was because she was just really worried. They kept walking. She soon smelled FireClan teriotory. She was supprised and relifed that her clan didn't catch up. She assumed that they sent a party of cats to slow them down so they could escape.

((i feel like no ones ever on when i post....))  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:50 am
(( i shall make featherheart live and bearclaw die. xD ))

Soon they were in fireclan teritory. "Wait, you guys aren't fireclan." said Silverpaw.
"No, we just took over part of fireclan's teritory." said Speckledheart, "We are Thorn Clan. You're father is the leader and i'm the medicine cat."
"Oh, so thats how you knew about the berries."
"Yup, you'll meet my apprintice soon. His name is Smallpaw."
They countinued walking until they were finaly there/

((just a clan of a bunch of rouges. i always thought fireclan's teritory was WAY too big.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:59 am
"Speckledheart, I sorted the herbs," grumbled a little cat when they walked into camp. "Who's this?" he asked. "This is my sister Silverpaw. This is smallpaw, silverpaw." said Specledheart. "Oh, well, i'm outta here." said Smallpaw. Once gone, Silverpaw said, "What a grumpy apprintice!" "Yes, he actually wanted to be a warrior but he's blind." said Speckledheart in her usual calm voice. Reminds me of ringkit. thought Silverpaw.

((random twist. he doesn't have any powers though. hes just a grumpy blind cat))  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:28 am
"Silverpaw! Nooo!" Bearclaw yowled and raced after her friend, but halted at FireClan boarder. "Silverpaw..." she said in despair. "Please... come back... please... I'll... miss you." she whispered. She stood their in silence for a moment, head, tail, ears, everything drooping. All the sudden, she whirled up, and strachted at the trees, she tore up snow. This isn't right! This wasn't how it was supposed to be! Silverpaw wouldn't desert her! Then Bearclaw colasped on the ground, exhausted. She lying on the edge of snowClan and FireClan. The edge of two oposites. Yet Bearclaw would have to face her fears. She would have to somehow, someway, bring Silverpaw back.

((ooh, I'm getting all dramatic. *cries* It's so... touching. I shall not let u leave Silverpaw! Lol, I'm bored so I'm just going to keep on talking... or typing. How dare you call me weird!!! Well, actually, I'm going to take as a compliment, BUT, I am your mentor, deal with it! lol, it'll be fine, just, if you want to me a warrior, you're gonna have to train))  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games