Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:32 pm
"wow! Really when did you find out?" Cindermoon purred.
(lol! Wow that's alot of people!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:48 pm
After Eagleheart ran off to go tell her news to some more cats, Cindermoon walked over to Oakenpelt. "Oakenpelt can we talk for a minute?" Cindermoon meowed. "ok! Shure!" , cindermoon led Oakenpelt toward the entrance of the camp, then led him farther into the forest. "ok" Cindermoon meowed. She turned around and faced Oakenpelt, "theres something I want to know. . ."
(ok now my characters are ready for kits!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:46 pm
((im gonna have kits too blaugh not in real life though cuz that would be weird... o.O i know it is a lot of people! lol the whole competition is in 3 different rooms at the same time!!! that is a lot of entries))
Eagleheart bounced over to Cursedsong. "Guess what, I'm gonna have kits! I've gotta find Patchstar and tell her...oh i hope she'll still let me be deputy! Bye!"
((im really not gonna have to give up being Deputy will I? cry ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:13 pm
Lilykit watched as warriors and aprentences were at work. Bored, she sat and spotted the fresh-kill pile a mouse semmed to be dropped near the nursery, she crept up to it and POUNCED. then she tumbled into a warrior. "sorry" she squeaked she didnt dare move almost an apprentince and she was going to be in so much trouble. Almost an apprintice and I get in trouble

(when will I be a apprentice and i and if there queens whos my mom if i have one)

Dreamerlily

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:09 pm
(lol! Yah, that would be wierd! Cool, that IS alot of entrees!!)
Cindermoon walked back into camp leaning against Oakenpelt. They both carried prey. "come on lets put this on the fresh kill pile." Cindermoon purred. "ok." Oakenpelt purred back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:44 am
Moonkit was watching Lilykit through the nursery entrence. "I'd be careful Lilykit." Moonkit squeaked while nodding her head.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

jfederer62

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:17 am
"Don't worry," mewed Lilykit placidly, " When I'm an aprentice, I won't make any mistakes like that." Then Lilykit went over to small lump of discarded moss and began to pounce playfully upon it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:22 am
After Cindermoon and Oakenpelt deposited their catches on the freshkill pile, then went over to Eagleheart for more instructions. "Take a break to share tongues," meowed Eagleheart " you've caught plenty of freshkill today, and you deserve a break." Thank Starclan thought Cindermoon Now we can have sometime to talk
You can thank me later hedgey

jfederer62

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:38 am
Eagleheart spotted Patchstar walking in the entrance. She padded over before Patchstar could go anywhere. "Patchstar, can I talk to you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:44 am
Cindermoon dropped her kill on the pile, then licked Oakenpelts shoulder. "I'll be back." Cindermoon purred. "ok, I think I'll go see Eagleheart, and find out if there's something that need to be done." Oakenpelt meowed. Oakenpelt rested his tail on Cindermoons shoulder for a moment, then turned and headed toward the nerest warrior to ask were Ealgeheart was. Cindermoon then headed off toward the warrior den. "hello? Moonstorm? Mother? are you in here?" Cindermoon meoewed. "Yes Cindermoon I'm over here, I thought I would get a little rest before I went on a hunting patrol." Moonstorm growled. "oh! Sorry mother, It's just I have a question about our father." Cindermoon meoewed. Moonstorm gave a deep growl, "you have no right to ask about that!! And don't bother me again with that!!" Moonstorm jumped up with a snarle, and stormed out of the warrior den. Cindermoon looked at the spot where Moonstorm had smashed through the entrence. Why is mother always so touchy on the subject? I just wanted to ask, how she knew father was the right one, but. . .maybe he wasen't.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:46 am
(don't worry Greeny, I'll have your character ready in just a sec.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:54 am
Moonkit padded upto Lilypaw. "So I guess you'll be in the apprentice den now, huh?" She looked at Lilypaw, a slight hint of dissappointment in her eyes. "It'll just be me and the nursing queens in there for a while. Oh well, atleast there'll be someone. Welp, wait for me, I'll be joining you shortly!" Moonkit squeaked cheerilly and padded back over to the nursery.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:58 am
Patchstar listened to Eagleheart's news. "That's great!" Purred Patchstar happily.
(Of course you still get to be deputy. Lilykit--there are no queens, but you can make up a mother.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:00 am
When Cindermoon walked out of the warrior den, she paused. Somthing dodn't feel right. Cindermoon bent down and sniffed her stomach. And then she felt something stir. "EAGLEHEART!!!" Cindermoon yowled exsitedly, as she dashed along the camp "OAKENPELT!!!" Oakenpelt turned just as Cindermoon smashed into him. "oakenpelt I think I'm going to have kits!!" Oakenpelt said nothing for a moment, then with a loud purr, playfully pushed Cindermoon off of him. "Thats wounderful!" Oakenpelt Purred. "hang on! I need to go talk to the medicen cat and ask if I'm right." Cindermoon then turned and dashed accros the camp toward the mediccen den.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:01 am
"Patchstar, im going to have kits... does that mean I have to give up my deputy post?" Eagleheart asked embarrassed. She'd been enjoying giving out patrols. It gave her a sense of pride that everyone listened to her.
((be carefull patchstar...i might overthrow you MWAHAHAHA no im jk-ing lol, but im not gonna have to give up my post as deputy though right? crying redface cry ))  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games