Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadHattard

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:28 pm
Jabber frowned, letting out a quiet whimper. Low to the floor, he scurried quickly past the jabberwocky and after Nana.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:17 pm
Indya followed the others, glancing breifly at the jabberwocky as they passed. She had never gotten the chance to see a full grown jabberwocky before . "Brother are you alright?"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:39 pm
"It's all right, boy," Nana assured the baby Jabberwocky. "He wouldn't have hurt you." She glanced sidelong at Tick-Tock and returned the smile. "Can't wait to meet a bunch of vicious Guardians? You're a very interesting robot, Tick-Tock. Oh, will you look at this! It's even more beautiful than I remember!"
The great mesa of the Jabberwocky Plains was hollow, its thick natural walls protecting a great open circle three miles in diameter. Everything was orange-red, just like outside the Circle, but inside there was an orange glow about everything, like the glow the moon casts through a misty sky. Nana wanted to simply dance for joy, but she kept herself tall and proper. There was business to attend to.

"Who are you?"snapped a harsh male voice. Seven tall, broad-shouldered, hooded men came forward and made a half-circle around the travelers.
Nana curtsied in the traditional city way, and then gave an elaborate bow mastered only by Guardians. "I am Shayalind Firestorm, born of the Guardians. My companions and I bring news of the death of the Queen of Hearts, and her succession by her daughter Rosalie. We are refugees from the city and seek shelter here."
The man in the middle stepped forward and took down his hood. He was handsome, with big red eyes and bright red hair, and he looked at Nana with a confused expression.
"Shayalind?" he repeated slowly.
Nana smiled. "Hello, Father. It's nice to see you again."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:17 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Indya followed the others, glancing breifly at the jabberwocky as they passed. She had never gotten the chance to see a full grown jabberwocky before . "Brother are you alright?"

The Cheshire grinned. "I've had my time out in the open. So, I'm doing quite fine." Taking his human form, he walked beside Indya.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:21 pm
The Night Faery
"It's all right, boy," Nana assured the baby Jabberwocky. "He wouldn't have hurt you." She glanced sidelong at Tick-Tock and returned the smile. "Can't wait to meet a bunch of vicious Guardians? You're a very interesting robot, Tick-Tock. Oh, will you look at this! It's even more beautiful than I remember!"
The great mesa of the Jabberwocky Plains was hollow, its thick natural walls protecting a great open circle three miles in diameter. Everything was orange-red, just like outside the Circle, but inside there was an orange glow about everything, like the glow the moon casts through a misty sky. Nana wanted to simply dance for joy, but she kept herself tall and proper. There was business to attend to.

"Who are you?"snapped a harsh male voice. Seven tall, broad-shouldered, hooded men came forward and made a half-circle around the travelers.
Nana curtsied in the traditional city way, and then gave an elaborate bow mastered only by Guardians. "I am Shayalind Firestorm, born of the Guardians. My companions and I bring news of the death of the Queen of Hearts, and her succession by her daughter Rosalie. We are refugees from the city and seek shelter here."
The man in the middle stepped forward and took down his hood. He was handsome, with big red eyes and bright red hair, and he looked at Nana with a confused expression.
"Shayalind?" he repeated slowly.
Nana smiled. "Hello, Father. It's nice to see you again."

Tick-Tock also bowed, hoping not to disrespect the Guardians. Her palm was clamped around the orb in her chest which glowed a bright red and she tried not to look like she was in pain, but couldn't hide a whimper that escaped from under her breath. Cheshire stood tall and proud however, Guardians or not, he didn't bow to anyone, not even the Queen.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:57 pm
((sorry these posts are so long!!!))
Nana stepped to one side and introduced her company. "This is Indya, and her brother Cheshire. This is Mr. Hatter, who we sort of--" she looked down, not sure how her father would take this, "--broke him out of prison. And this-- well, I'm not sure what exactly his name is, but he found us in the plains." She grinned down at the baby Jabberwocky.

"Jabbers,"said Nana's father."His name is Jabbers. Got crippled. The rest of the Jabberwockies shunned him and turned him out of the Circle. Didn't think he'd last out there, so I suppose it's a good thing that you found him."
"And this is Tick-Tock, the-- Tick!" Nana cried in alarm, seeing the girl flinch in pain. Rosalie must be getting near. "Oh, Tick-Tock, are you all right? Here, please, sit down!" She turned to her father with wild eyes. "Father, I have a very strong suspicion that Queen Rosalie and her guards are going to come here. Tick-Tock carries Rosalie's good side, and she can see what the queen is doing. But sometimes Rosalie can hear things from Tick-Tock too, and--" she felt so ashamed, she had to take a long pause before she finished. "And we accidentally let them know we were here. Father, please don't turn us out, we've worked so hard and traveled so far to get here."
Her father took a long time to answer. Finally, he sighed and said,
"Shayalind, you are my daughter. It has been too long and too painful without you, I would not deny you shelter for even a moment. Any friend of yours is a friend of the Guardians' and you will be safe here from the threat of the new queen."
Nana smiled gratefully, on the verge of tears. "Thank you, Father," she said, forgetting formalities and hugging him tightly. "Thank you so much."  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:35 pm
(It's okay )

Indya bowed "Thank you sir , I fear the new queen is more violent than her mother ever was. Not one of us is safe with anyone else , but I trust you all will be able to keep us safe." She looked over at Tick-Tock "Tick are you going to be alright? how close is she?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:54 am
Tick-Tock winced and smiled still. "I'm fine, don't, Tick, worry." Leaning against Jabbers she sighed. "I will tell you though, Tick-Tock, she's getting closer even as we, Tick, speak." Looking towards Nana's father she smiled through the pain. "Thank you. I'm terrible sorry for leading, Tick-Tock, Rosalie here."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:39 pm
"Indeed,"said Nana's father grimly, nodding his head and gently prying Nana off him, "but I suppose she'd have come through here sooner or later. At least now we have some forewarning and time to prepare ourselves. You can all rest assured that Rosalie will not get through our border. For now, you are free."He swept his arm across the great Circle, and then nodded to one of the other men, who nodded back and separated himself from the group. "You will be taken to living quarters inside the rocks, or,"he added, eyeing the two Cheshires, "you may find a spot less comfortable but in the open air. Make yourselves at home, please. If you need anything, send Shayalind for me." He bowed in the Guardian fashion and departed, five men following, desert cloaks sweeping behind. The last Guardian indicated for them to follow and set off across the Circle with long, purposeful strides.
Nana looked back at the others and smiled somewhat ruefully. "Well, it's not much, but it's home," she said, and turned to follow the Guardian.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:44 pm
Jabbers followed close behind Nana, a large shadow if you will. XD He watched, fascinated by the great mesa, seeing as he'd been on the outside for so long.  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:47 pm
Tick-Tock smiled as the burning in her chest began to subside. It still troubled her greatly just thinking she would lead such evil to her dear and only friends. Looking over at them and frowning, she knew what she had to do. But first...she had some unfinished business.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:38 pm
"Are you all right, Tick?" Nana asked, glancing over at Tick-Tock. "Does it still hurt? You don't look very happy."  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:06 pm
" Something troubling you tick" She stared off for a while, wondering if she'd be able to see the army she guessed the new queen would bring. "We should go find somewhere to relax. "  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:12 pm
"I agree," Nana said wholeheartedly, looking back up at their guide. "Rest seems like the best thing for all of us right now."
"Here,"said the Guardian, stopping a 'doorway' in the rock. Nana and the Guardian exchanged bows and the man departed.
"Well, let's see how it is," Nana said, and moved inside. It was dark, but in the corner she found a little globe that, when tapped around a bit, glowed a bright, slightly orange-pinkish color. There were several more and she placed them around the room, which was actually very cozy-looking. There were cots lining the walls with light blankets, and a little box for belongings at the foot of each bed. Nana smiled, thoroughly happy with her surroundings. She looked at Cheshire and Indya and said, "Well, we're really very close to the open air, but you can sleep by the door if you'd like. Or if it really doesn't suit you we can take your cots outside, I think. Tick-Tock, why don't you sit down and rest a bit, and you too, Mr. Hatter. It's been a rough time for all of us."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:09 pm
Indya looked over at her brother "Well brother, should we stay here or sleep in the open air" Her tail twitched as she spoke, she was a bit annoyed with something. She really didn't care either way, she like both outdoors and indoors  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games