Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:21 pm

Richard stood up, lurched, and sat back down. "Emily sweety, sorry...could you get out the ketchup?" he asked.
"Yup."she exclaimed jumping up and grabing the ketchup for him.
He poored it onto the mac and cheese, stirred it a bit, then ate some of it. He figured eating would do him good.
Jamie picked at her food a bit.
Emily shoved the food into her mouth, she truely was like a teenage boy in that aspect.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:45 pm

"Ketchup in mac and chees?" Koyashu stated as a question. He was taking eating in big bites but he wasn't over doing it.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:51 pm

"Yup, always...since I was little." said Richard, "hungry Koy? I like that you eat and all but it's funny."he chuckled.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:49 am

Koyashu faintly blush in embarassment. "I get really hungry easily...I can't help it," he said in defence. "Besides putting ketchup in mac and cheese is really weird."

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:09 am

"Yes...it's weird, my mother used to yell about it and call it pregnancy eating, even in front of guests which embarassed the hell out of me. Anyway, I like to watch you eat. It helps me know your healthy and at least a bit happy." Richard smiled tiredly at Koyashu.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:15 am

Koyashu's very faint blush refused to leave to now. "Um...thanks I think," he said slowly before he got back to eating.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:22 am

"Well, I don't think I'll eat anymore right now. I'll have to hope I get hungry later..."said Richard after a few more bites of his food, "Jamie...your a growing girl, eat up."
Jamie nodded simply, "aren't you a growing daddy? You should eat to."
Richards eyes went wide, "uh...I don't get any taller, if I did I might hit my head on many things." he laughed, "uh...talk to Koyashu about growing."he said nervously, "ok daddy. Koyashu, where do babys come from? Their a form of growing."Jamie said snidely.
Richard slapped his head, 'my little smartass.' he thought.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:25 am

Koyashu got shocked by the question and almost chocked on his food. After a fit of coughing and drinking some water he looked at Jamie. "Uh...ask me that question again in about ten years and then I'll tell you," he said quickly before looking at Richard.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:29 am

"Don't worry, I wont need to ask. I already know where babys come from, I'm takeing science and health advanced for my age." said Jamie.
"Your takeing everything advanced smart alik."said Emily.
"...g-great...heh...uh, why don't we all finish eating and pick up a Christmas tree since I have nothing better to do than lay down." he said changing the subject.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:39 am

"That sounds like a wonderful idea to me," Koyashu said going with the subject. "How big of a tree should we get?"

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:02 am

"Small."said Jamie and Richard, "BIG!"yelled Emily.
"...damn...why don't we just find a nice tree, and this year lets not feel guilty about the baldy christmas tree Emily."sighed the author.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:27 am

"A medium tree will make everyone happy," Koyashu said before asking,"Baldy christmas tree?"

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:32 am

"She watched Charilie Brown Christmas I think last year or the year before and came to spend Christmas with me since her mother and step-dad are jewish. We went tree shopping and Emily picked out one of the smallest, saddest, and balding christmas trees there. She said, 'Daddy! This Chwistmus twee needs love to.'..."Richard started laughing, "so I got it and it was our christmas tree...it was funny as hell."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:41 am

Koyashu laughs. "That does sound really funny," he said when his laughing calmed down some.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:03 am

"DONE!"Yelled Emily when she finished, she put the bowl in the sink, took Jamies bowl since she was obviously done, and put it on the counter then took her dads bowl and did the same.
"Go get ready girls and when Koyashu and I are done cleaning the kitchen we will go."said Richard happily, the girls nodded, Emily ran to her room and Jamie followed behind quietly.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games