Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:05 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
He could tell she was trying hard not to be too rough. "Gella... I'm not exactly a fragile human." He muttered softly. "Please... don't hold anything in." He wanted to feel the extent of her emotions... and it would help with his. He was as uncomfortable with the close contact as her, but... he liked it, and didn't want to let go. She felt... warm. He hugged her tighter, almost afraid of her slipping from his arms.
Gella then thought of something, the rush that had started this momen, she looked up at him & gently but quickly her hands touched his cheacks but enough to hold him still for the slight second so her lips could press themselves against his. a rush went through her. Her cold stic felt a shock go through it but she pulled away, what was she thinking? she let her hand drop & she looked away as she face went red.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:14 pm
With a blush of his own, Joshua looked away for a moment, but then looked back and gently touched her cheek until they were face to face again, and resumed the kiss. I shouldn't be doing this, but... it feels right. Joshua had lived on instinct for the past two years... he knew that even now it would guide him straight and true. And... He didn't know how, or why, but he felt something deep for her.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:43 am
Blade_of_Hatred
With a blush of his own, Joshua looked away for a moment, but then looked back and gently touched her cheek until they were face to face again, and resumed the kiss. I shouldn't be doing this, but... it feels right. Joshua had lived on instinct for the past two years... he knew that even now it would guide him straight and true. And... He didn't know how, or why, but he felt something deep for her.
Gella's blush deepened but she didn't break away. Her head spun but she loved it. His warmth against her icy lips. Her heart racing in her ears. For once she felt completly safe, like nothing could hurt her but at the same time, she felt delicut like the slightest touch would shatter her, she finally felt like a girl, & she honestly loved it. Her head spun vigorously but she left her cold hands slide gently up his chest & around his neck  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:42 pm
He flinched a little bit at her touch, but he couldn't break away... he didn't want too. He still couldn't name what he felt, but he enjoyed it immensily. He felt... stronger. more focused, and yet... at the same time, weak and open. He felt... human. Unable to focus on anything more than her, Joshua wrapped his arms around her, waist, holding her protectively against him.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:52 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
He flinched a little bit at her touch, but he couldn't break away... he didn't want too. He still couldn't name what he felt, but he enjoyed it immensily. He felt... stronger. more focused, and yet... at the same time, weak and open. He felt... human. Unable to focus on anything more than her, Joshua wrapped his arms around her, waist, holding her protectively against him.
Gella then remembered that he needed to breath. so, reluctantly, she pulled away. barly leaving an inch between them. That was magical to her & she was sure she would be breathless if that was possible as she gazed deeply into his eyes, the slightest of smile on her face  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:13 pm
He smiled softly and whispered softly. "Stay with me?" He stroked her cheek tenderly. This moment... It semed to last forever to him.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:25 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
He smiled softly and whispered softly. "Stay with me?" He stroked her cheek tenderly. This moment... It semed to last forever to him.
Gella's eyes were alight with a suddle joy & she nodded in agreement still gazing at him. She had never felt joy of any kind in her life so this was new to her & it showed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:30 pm
He almost wept with joy, but his eyes refused... it had been too long... though that wouldn't be a problem the way things were going. He loved her... he knew that now. And he felt that she loved him, too... It made his heart expand to bursting point at the joy it brought him.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:00 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
He almost wept with joy, but his eyes refused... it had been too long... though that wouldn't be a problem the way things were going. He loved her... he knew that now. And he felt that she loved him, too... It made his heart expand to bursting point at the joy it brought him.
Then she sighed & the point at hand forced its way into her mind "Now get some sleep. you are going to need it." she said calmly  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:40 pm
He smiled. "You're right... but you're coming with me." He said gently. "You need the rest as much -if not more- than I do." He chuckled a little. "Besides... neither of us are going to get to sleep alone... Not after that." he said, actually blushing a little.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:32 am
Blade_of_Hatred
He smiled. "You're right... but you're coming with me." He said gently. "You need the rest as much -if not more- than I do." He chuckled a little. "Besides... neither of us are going to get to sleep alone... Not after that." he said, actually blushing a little.
Gella blushed too a bit then nodded in agreement. "I won't sleep, i almost never sleep. But I'll stay with you." she said calmly  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:29 pm
((SOOO sorry i havent been on! >.<'))
Sophia nodded and inched closer to Midori. She sighed, hoping to fill the loud scilence that filled the empty streets of the city.  

strawberryluv259

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:31 pm
(don't worry too much; no one else but me and Tsuki have either.)

Joshua smiled a little at Gella's comment. "Hardly ever sleep, huh?" He almost chuckled. "If your as tired as you look, tonight is one of the hardly ever times." he didn't say more; she could make her own choices. "Thank you..." he muttered softly to her. "It's good to know I'm not alone anymore."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:53 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
(don't worry too much; no one else but me and Tsuki have either.)

Joshua smiled a little at Gella's comment. "Hardly ever sleep, huh?" He almost chuckled. "If your as tired as you look, tonight is one of the hardly ever times." he didn't say more; she could make her own choices. "Thank you..." he muttered softly to her. "It's good to know I'm not alone anymore."
Gella smiled "Well come on you need sleep." she said as she stood & took his hand pulling him to his feet  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:28 pm
He laughed and gladly stood up. "Alright. guide me." He said softly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games