Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Vaccine Sentinal Tower (Virus Busters HQ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:46 pm

((HEY! No auto-hitting! I get an auto-hit now! You would not even have been able to avoid that attack, and it would have caused Strikedramon to be at least stunned for long enough that he would have just fallen to the ground!))
Miron used this to his advantage. He was being given the help he needed for one last attack. Not as hard-core as his last one, nor as energy consuming, since the force was being applied by sending his arm into a wedge, but he used his arm being bent to flip over on top of Strikedramon's back, then proceeded to use this to put a kick to the back, that was where he seemed to have the least armor plating. An obvious weak spot. This attack was his last. A kick to the back would always cause one's muscles to release, causing the enemy to end up letting him go. As he fell to the ground, his digivice began to glow. Mito's eye opened, and he saw Miron in critical danger. He had one last chance. He digivolved.

Dracomon arrow Coredramon (green)

A virus. He scoffed. He would have wanted to be anything BUT a virus, but it would have to do. He had to save Miron. He jumped in, grabbed Miron, placed him out of harm, and turned to Strikedramon. "This is it! You harmed my friend, and now you will pay!" Using his incredible powerfull legs, Coredramon jumped up to Strikedramon and attacked him, kicking at blinding speed straight at his back.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:52 pm

After the hits were done Strikedramon got up. He looked beaten up but he didn't let that stop him. He charged at Coredramon. Strikedramon was full virus now, deep purple smoke emitting from all over.

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Coredramon waited for Strikedramon to come in close, and he sidestepped, sending a sweeping kick to Strikedramon's legs with his own high-powered legs. The superspeed attack would cause Strikedramon's biggest advantage to be taken away. In order for it to charge, it had to have it's legs. Plus, now that Strikedramon's virus was full charge, it would mean that he also would no longer be of a strategical advantage, since now he was controlled by something bent on destruction alone.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:20 pm

Strikedramon jumped over the leg and off the wall again covering himself in fire mid-charge.

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:25 pm

Coredramon waited for Strikedramon to come at him, then aimed a kick strait for the head before Strikedramon could be able to do anythingto dodge. There was almost nothing for Strikedramon to do from here to get away from his attack, espescially with his increased speed.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:35 pm

Strikedramon took the hit and the blind came off not much of anything now. Someone the virus remained calm unlike other viruses. He then run up to Coredramon and stopped right in front of it.

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:39 pm

((It would actually take a lot of damage, Coredramon green's legpower is one of the most powerfull among champion-level digimon. Therefore, since they are both champion levels, it would certainly do a number in a direct hit as such. Leave it, but that's just a quick footnote.))
Coredramon jumped back, staying in a good, fast position. The jump put him rather far back, but not too far. He just did not feel comfortable with how close Strikedramon had gotten.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:21 pm

"Well....If you don't let it go..." Angels surrounded Leto and his entire team, waiting for the order to kill. "Then I'm afraid that you, and none of your digimon, will be able to leave this place alive." Richter grabbed Kira by the head, and walked behind the angels. "I'll be using your digimon as a hostage. We will have that digitama back by any means necessary." He said, chuckling. "you have fifteen minutes to choose, dragon fanatic. Your friend, or the tama." He walked behind the angels, and proceeded to Seraphimon's room. He whispered something to an angel digimon before he left.
"Tell me when he makes up his mind." The angel nodded, and Richter went on his way.

OuchRightInTheFreedom

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Virus Strikedramon continued to walk towards Coredramon "What's the matter I though you would the new me, after all you are a virus now." He said teasingly.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:42 pm

(Want to turn them into Dominimon?)

Leto had to think quickly. He wouldn't give up his digi tama, he worked to hard, but he couldn't let his digimon die, he didn't know about the whole reincarnation ability of digimon. He was looked at his digimon, each one didn't seem to be scared.

Chaos moved closer to Leto, getting blocked by the angle. "..." He wouldn't let his master die.

Leto had decided, he wouldn't give up his dream of having a dragon team. "You can call him back."

Draco_Lord

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:50 pm

The angels, suspicious as ever, called Richter back, but told him to be cautious. He appeared through a hole that seraphimon created, kira in his arms.
"You know, there are other ways to get dracomon besides stealing the one that the angels need for the war against the demons...you could find on in the wild, and befriend it, instead of stealing our only foothold against the demons. That is a crime instantly punished by death, although, if you get away with that Digitama, you'll be dead anyway, when the angels lose the war and the demons overrun this world. All portals to the human world will be closed, and everything on this planet will die. Are you willing to sacrifice so many lives for the sake of your own personal gain?"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:56 pm

Leto laughed again, his side hurting. "You know that my team is mainly filled with virus digimon? You also know that you angles thinks you are better then everyone else and that if someone goes against your ideas then they are evil. I won't let demons push me around, but I won't follow some guild lines that I don't agree with." He said, watching Kira out of the corner of his eye. Damn I can't attack now... he has Kira

Draco_Lord

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:07 pm

"I never said you were evil, so to speak, I just said that it's rather odd of you to put your interests in front of the digimon that live in this world. You're killing them without their consent, and to be selfish like that.....is inexcusable." Richter raised his hand, and pointed to Chaos. "If chaos had any friends before you met him, anyone that was precious to him, anyone that he loved, or may still, you'll be killing them. You will be killing every single person in this room, even seraphimon himself. Then, Draco, the destruction will continue when the Demons continue to the human world, and without good digimon to fight them, both worlds will be overrun by demons, just so you can enjoy your dracomon for a mere few days at best. The demons would use you until you become an inconvenience to the, which would only be a few days time, and when that happens, you'll never see the light of day again. They'll have you killed on the spot." Richter paced side to side, still holding kira tightly in his hands. "They would probably make kira, and the rest of your digimon watch as they killed you in the most brutal ways possible, and then, when their minds are so fragile, so breakable, they'll take one of your digimon and do the same to them, breaking the minds of the others until there is only one left. That one will be killed quickly and painlessly, because the demons can kill no one else who is closer to him." Richter took off his shirt, and revealed five long, black scars spanning his chest,and turned around, to let Leto see the large, gaping red scar spanning from his shoulder to his lower back.
"I've been there, Leto, and I've had my friends die in front of my eyes down there...You don't know what you'll be causing if you take that tama." He said in a grave tone as he put his shirt back on.

(Come ot my roleplay! ^^ http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=15180431#183370039 )
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:23 pm

(What happened to leave Gaia?)

"My own interests are the most important thing to me, everyone does anything for themselves. I won't stop doing anything that I want for any reason that I don't agree with. My digimon are the same. Chaos is with me to become stronger and he uses me to digivolve. Kira choose to follow me and I haven't forced him to stay. Neuro seems to be to lazy to leave just yet. They all have their reasons and we know that." Leto said to Richter. "Even if you torture me and then my digimon I won't give up my dreams. My digimon as free to leave me to my death if they so choose. I won't give in just because you weren't strong enough to fight the demons, because when they come I will fight with my digimon until I die." Leto started to push him self up into a sitting position from leaning on his arm. "I will still fight even now."

Kira was listen to his master, he knew that he joined Leto to gain power, and so far he had none, he won't let his friends and master die like this. Kira then started to glow in Richters arm. Demiveemon digivolve to... Veemon. Kira acted straight away. "Vee Punch!" He pushed up at Richter.

Draco_Lord

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:49 pm

Richter smiled, and moved his head out of the way. His watch started to glow again, and His eye turned light blue once more.
"Make one more move, and I'll crush Kira. You say that you'll do anything in your own personal interests....even if it kills everyone around you. You'll die just for the sake of having this Tama? You won't get the dragon team that you relish for if you're dead! You make me sick!" He screamed out as he threw Veemon behind the angels, one of them taking him to Seraphimon's room.
"I'll destroy you and your selfish ambitions if it takes all my willpower!" He screeched as he Charged at Leto, jumping into the air, and executing a hirricane kick at leto, following up with an uppercut, and a flurry of wild, unpredictable punches that weren't his usual style. He rose his left hand, and the angels charged chaos and Neuro.
"Leave Neuro...crescemon has requested me to do so." He said in a monotone, trying to beat down Leto, who was already nearly immobolized by his former injuries.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games