Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamato_Sora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:39 pm

ryanspellpaw
[Enter from Toy Town]

Ryan and Veemon standing on the side walk by a resturant waiting fot Jordyn and Amadillomon to join them.

[Enter from Toy Town]

Jordyn and Armadillomon walked into the Network City, walking side by side. Armadillomon's dark green gaze looked around and saw Ryan and Veemon sitting on a nearby sidewalk. Armadillomon's stomach growled and he smacked his lips happily when he spotted the restraunt. Hearing Armadillomon smack his lips, Jordyn turned her head and saw Ryan and Veemon. And a restraunt! Blushing slightly she walked over to Ryan and murmured, "Hello."

The two waited for Ryan to say something, as well as Veemon.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:05 pm

After a bright light flashes in Xin's face from the digivice he is instantly transported to the Tamer's Room from the oasis. "What happened? Where am I?" "Heh heh, we've landed in the Digiworld!" Xin jumped from the voice of Punimon who happened to land right beside him.

Xinestral

Xinestral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:08 pm

"Who and what are you?!", Xin asked.I am a Digimon, and I am your new partner Xin!", Punimon replied happily."What do you mean partner?", Xin asked. "I'm your friend for life now Xin! I'll protect you whenever you need it now."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:11 pm

"Hmm, sounds cool, but I'm still not totally used to this digimon and digiworld thing. Anyways, I'm thirsty, is there a water fountain around here?", Xin asked. "Maybe?,Punimon joked. While we look I'll show you around!"

Xinestral

Asian Joker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:43 pm

Kaji stood up '' Guilmon you done with the food yet ''

Almost Kaji '' Guild mon said as he jumped into another basket filled with food as he started to stuff his face ''

Hurry up okay ''
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:09 am

Yamato_Sora
ryanspellpaw
[Enter from Toy Town]

Ryan and Veemon standing on the side walk by a resturant waiting fot Jordyn and Amadillomon to join them.

[Enter from Toy Town]

Jordyn and Armadillomon walked into the Network City, walking side by side. Armadillomon's dark green gaze looked around and saw Ryan and Veemon sitting on a nearby sidewalk. Armadillomon's stomach growled and he smacked his lips happily when he spotted the restraunt. Hearing Armadillomon smack his lips, Jordyn turned her head and saw Ryan and Veemon. And a restraunt! Blushing slightly she walked over to Ryan and murmured, "Hello."

"ah there you two are" Ryan said "i hear this is a great place to eat" he continued opening the door for Jordyn. Veemons stomach growled again "any place would be nice"

FlyingWereSnail

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:27 am

"So, Kaji, shall we start recruiting from all these new arrivals or shall we look somewhere else."

"We can always test them with fights!"

"That could be a good idea for recruitment tests."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:35 pm

ryanspellpaw
Yamato_Sora
ryanspellpaw
[Enter from Toy Town]

[Enter from Toy Town]

"ah there you two are" Ryan said "i hear this is a great place to eat" he continued opening the door for Jordyn. Veemons stomach growled again "any place would be nice"

Jordyn smiled at Ryan and Veemon, as she followed Armadillomon through the open door. Finding a table for all four of them, Jordyn and Armadillomon waited for their friends to take a seat.

Yamato_Sora

Eric Coldfire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:55 am

Eric stopped before going into the restraunt "do digimon take real world cash?"
"ah....... i think so, whats it look like?"
Eric pulled out a fist full of dollar bills.
Candlemon nodded "ok yeah, i think they'll accept that."
"alright lets go." Eric said walking into the restruant.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:46 am

Yamato_Sora
ryanspellpaw
Yamato_Sora
ryanspellpaw
[Enter from Toy Town]

[Enter from Toy Town]

Jordyn smiled at Ryan and Veemon, as she followed Armadillomon through the open door. Finding a table for all four of them, Jordyn and Armadillomon waited for their friends to take a seat.
Sitting down at the table Ryan and Veemon opened up a menu and began looking for something that sounded good. Something caught Ryan's eye, he looked up and saw another tamer walk in with a Candlemon, he then looked over to Veemon "anything look good?" "im still looking" Veemon said. Ryan then looked over at Jordyn and Armadillomon "find anything yet?"

FlyingWereSnail

Yamato_Sora

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:11 pm

ryanspellpaw
Yamato_Sora
ryanspellpaw
Yamato_Sora
ryanspellpaw
[Enter from Toy Town]

[Enter from Toy Town]

Sitting down at the table Ryan and Veemon opened up a menu and began looking for something that sounded good. Something caught Ryan's eye, he looked up and saw another tamer walk in with a Candlemon, he then looked over to Veemon "anything look good?" "im still looking" Veemon said. Ryan then looked over at Jordyn and Armadillomon "find anything yet?"

Jordyn looked at her menu and then glanced a peak at Armadillomon who caught her eye.

"Anything you recommend?" Jordyn asked, knowing that with a stomach like his Armadillomon could've eaten at every restraunt in the Digital-World.

"The soup's my favorite, but I like the rice balls as well," Armadillomon thought for a moment and then answered, "I think you would like the rice balls."

Jordyn laughed and then turned to Ryan. Smirking she said, "Well that settles it."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:46 pm

Yin Yun Yang
"So, Kaji, shall we start recruiting from all these new arrivals or shall we look somewhere else."

"We can always test them with fights!"

"That could be a good idea for recruitment tests."
I don't know ...

Asian Joker

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:49 pm

"Well either way, let's go to the restaurant they all went in, wait outside, and try and drag them with us."

Walks to the restaurant and sits outside it. Goblimon at his side.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:01 am

Ryan laughed "then a order of rice balls it is, now where is that waiter." he said looking around. Ryan then noticed another tamer with a Goblimon sitting outside the resturant.
"Veemon"ryan said
"Yes?" veemon answerd.
"i have a bad felling about that tamer" Ryan said quietly.

FlyingWereSnail

Yamato_Sora

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:56 pm

ryanspellpaw
Ryan laughed "then a order of rice balls it is, now where is that waiter." he said looking around. Ryan then noticed another tamer with a Goblimon sitting outside the resturant.
"Veemon"ryan said
"Yes?" veemon answerd.
"i have a bad felling about that tamer" Ryan said quietly.

Jordyn looked over and her eyes narrowed when she saw the tamer. She inched her seat closer to Armadillomon and her eyes softened when she looked at her partner. Although not even the Digimon who was her closest friend, knew of the nightmares she had of losing him. Even though she had Armadillomon for awhile now, he had never layed an attack on another Digimon. Shaking her head, she turned back to Ryan and answered, "I'm feeling the same vibe."
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games