Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:49 am
Tala smiled, and squeezed his hand a little before letting go. "Where are Nic and Katt gone to? I haven't seen them since before we came in." She paused, thoughtful. "I doubt Lucia would go for them so soon, but it'd be good to make sure they knew what happened might'n't it?
[[Sorry not been on much lately... internet trouble again.
(might'n't is an english word, not sure how it's properly spelt sweatdrop )]]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:49 pm
Kat had been scanning his face, trying to read it, but Nich was very good at hiding his emotions from his visage.

"Well," she said, laughing. It sounded like he was swearing loyalty to some secret police force. Unprepared for his sudden geniality, she was sure her expression screamed of surprise, though she tried to calm it with a secretive small smile.

"Thank you." she said, relaxing her tensed mustles and sinking back into the gray colored pillow behind her. Though the room was very dirty, it was homely to her and best of all, warm. Kat hated the cold, for it seemed to eat away at her very soul. Too many nights she had spent in the cold, but they were all behind her now.

"You can shower if you want, I'll be fine. I think there's only a couple hours left anyways."

Cabochon

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:09 pm
Nich smiled. It was like she had read his mind.

He reached down and shook her hair about. "Chill out allright... your probably almost done, and your right... sides that i trust you. So i probably will take you up on that shower."

He walked into the bathroom and shhook off his pants, which after he placed on a hook seemed to keep their shape. After removing his boxer shorts, which was the only part of his wardrobe he actually posessed a spare of he hopped into the shower and ice cold water splashed onto his back.

"HOLY FREAKIN CHRIST ALLMIGHTY!!!' Hed been genuinely surprised as his exasperated cry most likely illustrated very well.

He pulled the curtain back and began the arduous process of removing the grime from his hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:22 pm
"Alright, alright, I won't get into any trouble while you're gone..." Kat said, rolling her eyes. She knew he was just trying to keep her safe, and she appreciated that. She just liked giving him a hard time.

She heard his yelp and held back a laugh. It'll take a while to get used to that... the hot water boiler is two floors below us in the basement. It should warm up after a while.

Looking at the opposite wall absentmindedly, she realized that all sense of time had left her. She turned and pulled back the edge of the matching gray curtains and peeked outside. It was dark, but the sun was climbing slowly on the highest treetops. I'll be well by dawn... I'm so tired, but I still have a horrible desire to run again. It's not good for me to be kept inside for so long. I crave the outdoors.

Cabochon

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:31 pm
Nich stepped out of the shower slightly cleaner and ALOT better smelling. He hadnt bathed in anything better than a river in two years.

He scratched his hair which was no longer matted and looked down at the wounds on his hand which he'd cleaned in the shower.

He had torn open his flesh to remove infection and they were already scabbed. Being freakishly immune to physical damage had its perks, but then again... that meant no sympathy from his femal companion.

He laughed a bit as he thought these things and how goofy it all was.

He wrapped a towel, which had probably been used by kat more than once around his waist and went back out to his pack.

He pulled out his old army issue bowie knife and a pair of boxers. Sliding the boxers up under the towel he sat on the solitary chair and began to scrape his face.

"Well... i hope you didnt have your hopes up, im not about to become clean shaven like this."

by the time he was done, his face held a very short coat of hair which was impossible to remove like this, and he hadnt cut himself once.

He put the bowie knife back on his belt and went to get his pants.

"Heh... You can probably crash now kat... and if you want i can go get you some food first."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:49 pm
Kat laughed yet again. "If you were clean shaven, I think it'd take away from that aura of ruggedness you flaunt profusely." She looked wistfully out the window again.

Health should come before any fun, she thought to herself. But I long to be outside again... and I don't think I'll be able to rest until then. Even if it drains all my remaining energy, I need the outdoors.

"Nich,," she started. "I know I probably sound insane to you, but before I sleep or eat, I'd really like to go for a run in the woods. I miss the sounds, the smell, everything about it, and I can't sleep until I satisfy this craving." She scanned his face for a reaction before saying, "I know you probably don't ever want to see the forest again, but you're welcome to come with me."

Kat looked herself over. She was still wearing the same clothes that she had been since... well, a long time. He probably thinks I stink, but I can't bear to leave the forest behind me. Though the wolf within me may be slightly tamed, I still feel like the woods are a part of me.

Carefully, she slid off the bed, steadying her knees and stretched.

Cabochon

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:15 pm
Nich rushed forward to steady her. He wrapped his arms around her and laughed.

"Allright there kat... how about a gentle hike. Honestly, you probably dont have the juice to run, and if you did thats all youve got. Honestly though I'll never get tired of the wilderness."

He walked about the room and collected his gear. It was a warm morning so he left his caot wear it was and casually buttoned his shirt.

After collecting his knives he slung his belt about his waist ignoring the loops and tied back his hair.

"Allright, ready to go then?... Seriously though...vtake it easy, and we'll find some food."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:43 pm
Akiera supressed a giggle. "You're joking, right? with a broken wrist and minus one gun, Lucia would have to be a complete and total retard to even try and get at them." He shrugged, glad despite how embarrassed it made him that he was being allowed to hang on her shoulders. He would have crumpled otherwise, and he knew it. "Anyways... you think we should join up with them? Or wander a bit on our own?" He was praying for the second, of course, but didn't want to seem rude. That, and he did want to see how Kat was doing.  

Gail Akriest

Cabochon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:00 pm
Kat smiled at him and rolled her eyes. "What would I do without you?" she said, dragging out the words. "Fine. A nice and gentle walk through the forest, skipping and picking flowers." Again, she rolled her eyes, giving him a hard time.

"Trust me, I'll be fine. I feel a lot better, and my temper is under control. Though I haven't slept in a long time, I feel rejuvenated, like a new person." She smiled at Nich. "Though as you know, I'm still the same ol' me."

She moved carefully, still regaining her balance to the door, but stared at the knife still burrowed in the handle. She looked at Nich with a raised eyebrow. "Mind getting the door?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:44 am
He looked at her and laughed a little. She was extremely sarcastic and melodramatic, but he loved her for everything she did.

That was just the dd part though, he thought to himself that he loved her. She was officially the only person he'd felt this for, not even really his parents.

He moseyed over to the door and yanked the knife from the handle.

Moveing to open the door he bowed her into the hallway,  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:12 pm
Akiera's eyes flicked to the door as he heard the door open. "If we're going to join them, we should do it now." He muttered softly into Tala's ear. Kat was, after all, a lycan. She had very sharp hearing. She was just as likely to tease them as to ignore them... or at least, the Kat he knew was. Not that he minded. It just got a little embarrassing from time to time.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:44 am
[[Sorry I have literally been busy All week... sweatdrop ]]
"I don't mind, whatever you want to do really." She smiled at him. She picked up her dirk and slid it's marked blade sharply back into it's sheath; before reaching to the floor and picking up the silver gun. She examined it for a moment before putting it safely in her belt. "What do you want to do?" She asked again.

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:01 am
Akiera blushed. "well... I want to see how Kat's doing, but... I also want to spend time with you..." he thought about it. "... Kat has Nich with her, so... anywhere you'd like to go?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:14 pm
Kat smiled and walked passed him. "Thank you good sir." she whispered. "I didn't know you were such a gentleman."

Content with the fact that she was going to be outdoors once again, Kat looked different. Gone was the gaunt and pale face. Gone was the lifelessness from her eyes. Gone was the coldness in her heart. She still struggled with how to repay him. Nothing she could ever say would thank him enough.

I know... she thought to herself. I'll show him my sanctuary in the forest... a place where I could go to get away.

She descended the stairs turned to face Nich. "Do you mind if I lead? I want to show you something."

Cabochon

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:37 am
"Well, not paticularly. To be honest I only arrived in this area a few days ago, so I don't really know what there is around here." She looked at her watch to find it had been smashed in the fight. "What time is it?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games